Say It Isn't So...Valentine impressed by Beckett...but, but he's the head of Chickengate...this can't be!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Say It Isn't So...Valentine impressed by Beckett...but, but he's the head of Chickengate...this can't be!!

In response to "Re: Say It Isn't So...Valentine impressed by Beckett...but, but he's the head of Chickengate...this can't be!!":
    didnt i post this very same thing on the very first day of spring training with a pic of a gutless Beckett????  as always, i am in the know Posted by georom4
    Yeah, but you and Becektt made up. After your artillery leveled his farm, you two met near the remnants of his old homestead. He admitted he wasn't at his best at the Battle of Baltimore Heights, and you admitted you had been an ambitious young officer who was too harsh on him. You then ordered the men in your battalion to rebuild his farmhouse, and your friendship was mended. So there is after all, catharsis.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Re: Say It Isn't So...Valentine impressed by Beckett...but, but he's the head of Chickengate...this can't be!!

"Georom and Beckett made up". Translation is: Georom admitted that he was only trolling a baseball forum and meant no harm to Beckett. "It was only pretending and all in good fun and not to be taken seriously". "Just a little game that Georom likes to play on his own to pass the time away". "No big deal Josh, don't have a cow over it". Josh says to Gorom, "You are one weird dude pal but it takes all kinds in this world."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In Response to Re: Say It Isn't So...Valentine impressed by Beckett...but, but he's the head of Chickengate...this can't be!!:
    "Georom and Beckett made up". Translation is: Georom admitted that he was only trolling a baseball forum and meant no harm to Beckett. "It was only pretending and all in good fun and not to be taken seriously". "Just a little game that Georom likes to play on his own to pass the time away". "No big deal Josh, don't have a cow over it". Josh says to Gorom, "You are one weird dude pal but it takes all kinds in this world."
    Posted by lowelll

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

In Response to Re: Say It Isn't So...Valentine impressed by Beckett...but, but he's the head of Chickengate...this can't be!!:
    The term " EVISCERATE" has been used in two posts in the forum in the last two years. Once by Examiner and once by AllibiIke. Is that a random coincidence? Someone else has a signature line that also talks about disembolment of the King, getting out the entrails. Pathetic gore. One must love something pagan and gory stuff such as Civil War history to get a high over such gore.  EVISCERATE. Everyone else needs to look it up. If one wants to have multiple identities then don't use words such as EVISCERATE. It gives you away.
    Posted by lowelll

I find your troll hunting patronising - and boring - as well as your assumption that people don't know what "eviscerate" or any other word means.  Please stop both.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i didnt make up with anything...beckett is still a meathead...case in point, his latest profanity filled "interview" attacking fans....i simply was happy that he reported to camp early, and looked like he had no gut - but he still has a 2cent brain apparently

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

i didnt make up with anything...beckett is still a meathead...case in point, his latest profanity filled "interview" attacking fans....i simply was happy that he reported to camp early, and looked like he had no gut - but he still has a 2cent brain apparently
    Posted by georom4

Of course you would ASSUME that Beckett was attacking "fans" with his profanity filled comments...when the reality is that he was referring to either a teammate or some Red Sox clubhouse...I really don't think there are too many fans who had access to the clubhouse (before, during, or after games) to see those guys eating and drinking to be referred to as expletive snitches.

FOR the UMPTEENTH time you are 100% incorrect and misinformed!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

ohhh, he was telling his teammate to F off????? thats comforting....a real team player...

god youre an idiot sox

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

ohhh, he was telling his teammate to F off????? thats comforting....a real team player... god youre an idiot sox
    Posted by georom4

Spoken like a true naiive fool...Yes it could have been a teammate that leaked chickengate and broke the teammate code of not announcing to the media what goes on in the clubhouse...but of course you have NO experience in this area and you have the guile to call me an idiot!!

Looks like you got in wrong again!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

ohhh, he was telling his teammate to F off????? thats comforting....a real team player... god youre an idiot sox

Posted by georom4

Sections
Shortcuts