Re: say J-Bay

This is from the book of who cares.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

like I asked you

NC

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Well, looks like I said what I thought anyway huh?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

cool

NC

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

sad: if you don't see that what I say might be true, check the Globe game thread. SInce the game started I normally just a curious lurker have made the only comments (as bilge)

sad: excuse me, bosoxmal did jump in once

newbie: slow in here tonite

sad: h8 2 tel u J-Bay but Im not close 2 being pike do I sound like pike I dont like trolls they have wrecked the boards.

sad: funny J-Bay but as u check in here looking for crew members, you may find that exclusivity breeds extinction just the same as too many trolls do

sad: just me

sad: so far so good doubront could end up being something special one day

sad: freddie lynn left didnt do him much good maybe someone should tell ells about that

sad: even the outs are line drives andy is throwing a lot of pitches

sad: one man show feel like narrator

sad: dont let andy off the hook

sad: on u salt u o us 1

sad: uninvited

sad: hey newbie

sad: open for business. any score predictions.boring idea I admit , but whatugonnado its afour o"clock

sad: sorry guys your comments must be frozen .perhaps blockage in the wires. I,ll have to go up to the roof or down to the basement to look. and the lights don't work starting to sweat already.

sad: didga everthink that while we wait for the game to start,for our entertainment pleasure, in whatever dreary location , you know like athol, keene, brattleboro farmington-pick your state, windsor=pick your state central falls bangor woonsocket west epping springfield pick your state that win or lose the rewards are much greater for the players, so do not feel sorry for pierce or ace, feel sorry for your selves.. jeez , now I don't know if I care enough to watch ps if you are at the beach disregard.

sad: If you had ever lived in greensburg, greensboro, greenville, or brownsville or new braunfels you would get 

sad: why would you clear the room when you are not involvein this room except as gate keeper by divine right . how much control do u need.?

sad: where is pike im in NC

sad: se me ova there

sad: if some people think i'm pike I am bilge on the regular game thread. I don't think pike can go there any more cya DETECTIVES

sad: don,t speak no doubt

This is why we had to get another chat room, folks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

you re still wrong

NC

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to billge's comment:

say hey But I'M not Willy or pike

Liar, lunatic, laughing stock.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

check last couple comments on what happen to everybody thread.  this is the attitude we are talking about pike was screwing up this board for a long time befor i made my first comment (last ten days or so ) so tho it may hurt your feelings u got it wrong i am not him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

speaking of trolls the examiner whom i did not seek out seems very invested in this i certainly didnot call him any names which he seems to like to do

NC

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Right, except none of us care. I wouldnt turn around in my chair to find out who you are.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

again, where is pike located im in north bcarolina i assume he is in some other state

NC

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to billge's comment:

speaking of trolls the examiner whom i did not seek out seems very invested in this i certainly didnot call him any names which he seems to like to do

NC

Right. Thats because you know better than to seek me out pike. My "interest" in you is similar to the interest your average exterminator has in the habits of cockroaches.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

still not going to insult you and you are wrong about who i am

NC

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Nighty night sweet prince. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

going all shakespeare on us i was hoping u had something better to do on saturday night at my age not so much good night and good luck

NC

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Why hasn't the fraternity banned Bilge by now.?"

Because he's not you (Pike) - LOL. 

He's annoying and challenged to be coherent but he's definitely not you....

Remind us again what real Red Sox fans are like, who is a fan and who is not by your self-created definition, and why the board needs Biddeford "Pike"/FenwayJimmy Joe to police it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Remind us again what real Red Sox fans are like, who is a fan and who is not by your self-created definition, and why the board needs Biddeford "Pike"/FenwayJimmy Joe to police it.

Bilge IS pike.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

[QUOTE]

Bilge IS pike.

[/QUOTE]

He probably felt the grammatical ineptitude was a nice touch.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Come on people, its pike and Im having a hard time caring all that much. Like the court jester, hes humorous distraction until something worth looking at comes up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Right. Thats because you know better than to seek me out pike. My "interest" in you is similar to the interest your average exterminator has in the habits of cockroaches.

On this board the problem is Pikeroaches. Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Billie you say you are not pike....then who are you?  

You seem to be new to this forum; I'd assume you would be temporarily immune to its politics.  Yet you seem to jump right in.  To me that screams that you are either PIKE or another poster who frequents here often.

So if you're not PIKE....who are you?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Same thing with Biddeford joe.  You jump right on this board in another post talking like you personally know Moon....you fit the M.O. Of another poster who is either posting under a separate alias or was recently banned.

Hey I got nooooo secrets.  My name is Hugh, I'm from Connecticut and I enjoy talking about the sox; even the arguing to a point a find entertaining.  I hide nowhere!!!

Sections
Shortcuts