Schadenfreude thoughts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

Schadenfreude thoughts

Just thinking about those folks that spent hundreds, some thousands, that waited for over three hours to watch the Yankees give it up later in the 7th. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

Re: Schadenfreude thoughts

I'd like to personally invite GreatestNYYankees to this thread to gloat about the 26 Championships that he wasn't old enough to enjoy.  Sorry kid.  Well, at least Jeter will get to 3000 soon and you do have a higher payroll with maybe more AllStars to represent your team.  Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

This is your finest Smiley imitation.
    To think, it can actually be done without the use of hyphenated-cyborgs...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Schadenfreude

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

Damn you, zac, for taking one for the team of Babe, matsuigoesmo, and greatestNYY. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

greetings losmediasrojas

sometimes all one can do is laugh or at least try to

worse than the sweep

might be

you ruining my favorite  marry poppins memories ;-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

In Response to Re: Schadenfreude thoughts:
    Schadenfreude  
    Posted by pinstripezac32

Somewhere, in an alternative Yankee board universe, there's a poster by the name of mitchandrew running amok.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Well, I was too old to watch last night's finish--went to bed with the score 2-0, Yankees. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

i, too, wussed out and wasn't able to finish watching the game.
    listening to the game on the radio, i fell asleep in the 3rd inning.
    strangely, i woke up just as the top of the 7th was starting and stayed awake for all 7 runs.
    btw, john sterling and susan(whatever) are the pits. worst play by play i've ever heard. calling them mediocre is too kind.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

"btw, john sterling and susan(whatever) are the pits. worst play by play i've ever heard. calling them mediocre is too kind."

They put a whole new meaning to the term over-exaggerating....especially susan....

http://youtu.be/Fdtn0Z4o8cM

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

stuck out that whole game last night .....BUT I tell ya the 7th couldnt have come soon enough. I was fading quick. Great win last night. 

Wheeler still scares me though. lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Wheeler was the one guy softy said Theo was "right to sign".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9B-ZoS0wvU

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Here you go, Sheriff...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

CC looked unbeatable last night, I crashed after the 3rd inning.  I was shocked to see the score when I got up.   Can't help but think this is one time, with the long rain delay, that superman CC should have been taken out earlier in the game.   His stuff was dominant early on ...

Now if the Red Sox can only beat the BJays and TRays ....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Re: Schadenfreude thoughts:
    CC looked unbeatable last night, I crashed after the 3rd inning.  I was shocked to see the score when I got up.   Can't help but think this is one time, with the long rain delay, that superman CC should have been taken out earlier in the game.   His stuff was dominant early on ... Now if the Red Sox can only beat the BJays and TRays ....
    Posted by soxmeister

No, it was the fact it was the 3rd time the Sox hitters went to the plate.  They  had him figured out and creamed him.  This has happened to him a number of times when he's pitched against Boston.  Once Ortiz got the leadof hit the Sox went into "Keep the Line Moving" mode. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

With the exception of Sterling's ear splitting and dare I say utterly annoying "The Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Win, the Yaaaaaa)aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Win" when the Stankees actually do upset someone, his ridiculous nickname/song he sings for every home run (The worst is the Granderson "Candy Man" thing), I have actually enjoyed their announcing moderately when I have to listen to them on XM when the BoSox go to The Bronx to sweep away the Stankees. I will say he has been saying....whining...lately that "The Yankees can't do anything right and the Red Sox do everything right" for a while now. Sour grapes and the finality of knowing his team is simply not that good right now.

The worst announcing team in the world are the Rays guys. Wow, amazing homers, just blatant. And with the Cow Bells in the background, I almost just don't listen to BoSox games at the Trop on XM anymore.

The YouTube of Susan slobbering about Clemens was awesomely sick. Thanks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

I never thought I would ever say this, but...

CAN WE PLAY THE YANKEES EVERYDAY!?!?

-Daf. 

Sections
Shortcuts