schilling vs bobby v

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

schilling vs bobby v

The gift that keeps on giving!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: schilling vs bobby v

Two men with a mouth.

Can't expect two badgers to change their behavior.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Tiki Schill obviously has an agenda here, since this is the second time (at least) he has gone out of this way to take shots Valentine. 

I almost always find it classless when these recently retired players turned talking heads take a negative approach and in this case it is twofold b/c Schill worked with Bobby last year.  Really classless on Curt's part.

It is also a classic case of the tail wagging the dog at ESPN.  Their employee (Schill) throws some logs on the fire (On ESPN radio) and then ESPN reports on the fire.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: schilling vs bobby v:
    [QUOTE]Tiki Schill obviously has an agenda here, since this is the second time (at least) he has gone out of this way to take shots Valentine.  I almost always find it classless when these recently retired players turned talking heads take a negative approach and in this case it is twofold b/c Schill worked with Bobby last year.  Really classless on Curt's part. It is also a classic case of the tail wagging the dog at ESPN.  Their employee (Schill) throws some logs on the fire (On ESPN radio) and then ESPN reports on the fire.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

But you can't absolve bubby v, after all, he continues to respond.

And I bet you loved schilling's big mouth when he was a sawx player.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: schilling vs bobby v : But you can't absolve bubby v, after all, he continues to respond. And I bet you loved schilling's big mouth when he was a sawx player.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Nah, never really cared for Curt all that much.  Obviously loved him when he was "shutting up 50,000 NYers" but he was never a guy really cared to listen to.

Regarding Bobby responding, I think he should respond.  It is not like this is a journalist taking shots at him, it which case I would hope he would keep his mouth shut. Curt is a former player and teammate of the organization Bobby works for and Bobby's colleague at ESPN from a year ago. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: schilling vs bobby v : Nah, never really cared for Curt all that much.  Obviously loved him when he was "shutting up 50,000 NYers" but he was never a guy really cared to listen to. Regarding Bobby responding, I think he should respond.  It is not like this is a journalist taking shots at him, it which case I would hope he would keep his mouth shut. Curt is a former player and teammate of the organization Bobby works for and Bobby's colleague at ESPN from a year ago. 
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

LOL.... Have you paid any attention to bubby v over his career?!!

He doesn't care if it was a former player, teammate, journalist or your grandmother. He can't keep his mouth shut, he likes to hear himself talk to much.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: schilling vs bobby v : But you can't absolve bubby v, after all, he continues to respond. And I bet you loved schilling's big mouth when he was a sawx player.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Out of the mouth of Babe...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: schilling vs bobby v : LOL.... Have you paid any attention to bubby v over his career?!! He doesn't care if it was a former player, teammate, journalist or your grandmother. He can't keep his mouth shut, he likes to hear himself talk to much.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Oh the irony.  You realize you're the Bobby V of this forum right?

Don't respond to this post..... I dare ya.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

yeah I remember those two words that sunk curt...................vote bush!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Curt Schilling + live mic= BOOM!!....both guys have pretty much always been feet-first, i'm gonna say it guys,....years in the game,i guess they've earned it(??)...hopefully the Boston beat guys won't take the whip to this horse..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Curt's a gooooood man.......  Always working hard on behalf of the poor & downtroden !!!!