Schilling was right

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Schilling was right

On B.V

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Re: Schilling was right

Yup, I wonder where kimpikesaysthis is now?

After all, he was the one telling us that it was all a figment of schilling and the media's imaginations.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CONIGfan25. Show CONIGfan25's posts

Schilling is a chump and so is the player who is mouthing off to him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to Re: Schilling was right:
    [QUOTE]Schilling is a chump and so is the player who is mouthing off to him.
    Posted by CONIGfan25[/QUOTE]

No, you are the chump. Schilling has credentials. All you have is mouth !!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Thread is still current on a time basis.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Schilling is a blowhard.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]Schilling is a blowhard.
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

Schilling has credentials and that is a fact.  You have an opinion which is not supported by facts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]
    How did  you feel about him with the bloody sock beating the Yanks? Not so much a blowhard then, was he. You have very short memory sir.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Schilling was right : How did  you feel about him with the bloody sock beating the Yanks? Not so much a blowhard then, was he. You have very short memory sir.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES[/QUOTE]

Spot on!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]takes a professional blowhard to know another! can you imagine schill as a pitching coach or manager? he would be bobby v, he knows that! he has the blowhard credentials to do this level of yapping on v.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

ITongue outn Response to Re: Schilling was right:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Schilling was right : How did  you feel about him with the bloody sock beating the Yanks? Not so much a blowhard then, was he. You have very short memory sir.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES[/QUOTE]

Schilling was and still is a blowhard, but at that time he was our blowhard.Tongue out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]I n Response to Re: Schilling was right : Schilling was and still is a blowhard, but at that time he was our blowhard.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

Uh, it appears your gratitude knows no bounds. Do you also put your friends up for sale ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Was Schilling every right about anything? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]Was Schilling every right about anything? 
    Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]

Seems like he was right about bubby v not being the right fit for the fragile red flops' clubhouse.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Schilling isn't right because professionally, as a former player turned talking head, it is always unprofessional to get involved in personal speculation, mudslinging, he said he said drama about a former team, especially when so many members of that team were teammates with Schill. 

With Schill it is really twofold, b/c he and bobby V were colleagues at ESPN last year.  Anything Schill says regarding these "off the field" type issues regarding the Red Sox comes off as petty and ego motivated.  It isn't journalism and it isn't analysis, it is tabloid style muckraking.

I am 100% positive if roles were reversed and Schill was still playing and a former player turned ESPN talking head was saying these types of things about Schilling the player or one of his teammates, Shill would be the first to be outspoken in chastising that person.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Schilling was right": [QUOTE]Schilling isn't right because professionally, as a former player turned talking head, it is always unprofessional to get involved in personal speculation, mudslinging, he said he said drama about a former team, especially when so many members of that team were teammates with Schill.  With Schill it is really twofold, b/c he and bobby V were colleagues at ESPN last year.  Anything Schill says regarding these "off the field" type issues regarding the Red Sox comes off as petty and ego motivated.  It isn't journalism and it isn't analysis, it is tabloid style muckraking.  I am 100% positive if roles were reversed and Schill was still playing and a former player turned ESPN talking head was saying these types of things about Schilling the player or one of his teammates, Shill would be the first to be outspoken in chastising that person. Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE] Yes. Schilling wouldnt tolerate what he's dishing out to V for a second.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]

Right wing maybe.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Schilling was right : Uh, it appears your gratitude knows no bounds. Do you also put your friends up for sale ?
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

I am very grateful for Mr. Schilling's on field contributions to the Boston Red Sox. Having said that, when he was with the team, I often wished that he would just shut his mouth and pitch. He is now a member of the media and entitled to his opinion. I am entitled to disagree with him if I so choose. 

As to putting my friends up for sale...? You don't often make very much sense.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Schilling was right": Yes. Schilling wouldnt tolerate what he's dishing out to V for a second.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Nor would he tolerate it if it was directed by a former teammate at his teammate.  Nor should he, it is bush league.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]Schilling isn't right because professionally, as a former player turned talking head, it is always unprofessional to get involved in personal speculation, mudslinging, he said he said drama about a former team, especially when so many members of that team were teammates with Schill.  With Schill it is really twofold, b/c he and bobby V were colleagues at ESPN last year.  Anything Schill says regarding these "off the field" type issues regarding the Red Sox comes off as petty and ego motivated.  It isn't journalism and it isn't analysis, it is tabloid style muckraking.  I am 100% positive if roles were reversed and Schill was still playing and a former player turned ESPN talking head was saying these types of things about Schilling the player or one of his teammates, Shill would be the first to be outspoken in chastising that person.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

No, he was right about friction with bubby v and the clubhouse and did his professional duty as part of the media and reported it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Schill's reaction to Bobby V-Youk flap

Schill called Youk, with whom he played from 2004-07, “probably one of the hardest-working guys” in baseball. 

“He’s gotten everything he’s gotten through sheer will power, force and work,” Schilling said Monday on The Herd on ESPN Radio (listen to the podcast HERE). “To comment in any way that calls into question his commitment is troublesome to hear.” 

Schilling pointed to Dustin Pedroia’s adamant defense of Youkilis as evidence that Valentine’s comments shifted the focus off the field, to the detriment of a team that was on a roll. 

“(Pedroia’s reaction), to me, is probably as revealing an insight into that as anything,” Schilling explained. “People have scripted this out to be me as anti-Bobby. I’m not rooting against anybody. I give you my opinion, I talk about how I feel about things that are done. 

“I feel that this was blundered in an epic way, especially in this market. They’re coming off a couple of days of playing great baseball. … This is the problem. You watch the postgame press conference. No matter what happens in this game today, all of the questions are going to be about this.”

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]yep, in ending that whole little curse thing, remember?... thus he can be wrong another 100 times or as long as he wants! shill will never have to buy a drink in bawston ever.
    heck, he could pull an OJ and the judge would throw out the charges or give him probation because of that one time he was right.. timing my friend is everything! val should learn that!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from august271985. Show august271985's posts

In Response to Schilling was right:
    [QUOTE]On B.V
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

Asking Schilling about Valentine is like asking Karl Rove about Obama. Consider the source.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts