SCORING THE JETER WAY (OFF-THE-FIELD)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

SCORING THE JETER WAY (OFF-THE-FIELD)

my sources just told me how jeter does it. he has a great pad in Ny and a few isolated restaurants he runs his gal-game on. after he's done with the deed, he has his limo guy take the easy-gal home.. but in the backseat he has some great swag parting gifts such as a signed basesball, some jersey shirts and baseball cards.. all of jeter of course. the game was exposed this week after he TEBONED the same gal twice. he had no clue he had done so. this tells me the yankee captain has some issues in the female area as i have reported in the past. something's amidst in the intimacy area for jetes. something just doesnt add up. i thought beating rose's record was important but i suppose beating chamberlain's record is more of an ADDICTION for jeter! no way all this activity is helping him be a better ballplayer or teammate!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Re: SCORING THE JETER WAY (OFF-THE FIELD)

Your sources most probably read this article.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/12/derek_jeter_hookup_swag.php

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Many superstar athletes are/were big womanizers; Babe Ruth was known to bag 8 in a night. WGAC.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Same girl twice..... More evidence that Derek doesn't have the range he used to.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: SCORING THE JETER WAY (OFF-THE FIELD):
    [QUOTE]Same girl twice..... More evidence that Derek doesn't have the range he used to.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

nice.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In Response to SCORING THE JETER WAY (OFF-THE FIELD):
    [QUOTE]my sources just told me how jeter does it. he has a great pad in Ny and a few isolated restaurants he runs his gal-game on. after he's done with the deed, he has his limo guy take the easy-gal home.. but in the backseat he has some great swag parting gifts such as a signed basesball, some jersey shirts and baseball cards.. all of jeter of course. the game was exposed this week after he TEBONED the same gal twice. he had no clue he had done so. this tells me the yankee captain has some issues in the female area as i have reported in the past. something's amidst in the intimacy area for jetes. something just doesnt add up. i thought beating rose's record was important but i suppose beating chamberlain's record is more of an ADDICTION for jeter! no way all this activity is helping him be a better ballplayer or teammate!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I don't know about you, but I'm jealous....LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Same girl twice..... More evidence that Derek doesn't have the range he used to.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]now thats the spirit of the thread.... i am pulling a fox/msnbc news approach here.. i find him despicable and a reprehensible lowlife because i'm only in the position to live vicariously through him as opposed to actually being in that lifestyle (not permanently but wouldnt mind it for about 5 years). hey minka kelly, out of here.. jessia biel is coming over, then mariah carey (in her prime) then the twins from the circus then another a-list celebrity then some groupie from the bar, then a gal from my church, and then and then and then... sox should have gone 6 years to pry him away from the yanks just for this stuff...lol!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Same girl twice..... More evidence that Derek doesn't have the range he used to. (Thesemenarecowards)

This is hands down the best comment of this ending calendar year.

Sir, I salute you. You have my MVP vote for 2011.

I wonder what Jeter 's WAR #'s are after this? And you all thought Tek was a great Captain.

To be Jeter for just one year - would be sweet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LS350. Show LS350's posts

Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

Excellent!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: SCORING THE JETER WAY (OFF-THE-FIELD)

"JUST DESPICABLE" !!! (Bill-806)

Come on Bill - don't tell me you are not a bit jealous. Even the Big O and the Newt the Nitwit wish they had Jete's success levels.

Sections
Shortcuts