1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

Scosia may be available

Catchers often make the best managers. Mike will make our clubhouse tolerable and work on the pitchers. I read this AM that Mike is in trouble if he doesn't make the playoffs. I am not sure that the statement I read is true but he is a proven manager with a world series ring. Pure speculation, but I would love to see him in a RS uni as the boss. The RS management had to know what they were getting in BV as top dog. MS hasn't managed this type of clubhouse. However,he is a very god mgr. Ablert Pujols may or may not be a stud in the future and maybe he will be the man the that butts heads with Tampa as well as the Yanks.
                                                                                                                                                                                                             . 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: Scosia may be available

Pujols cost Mickey Hatcher his job as batting coach in Anaheim. I don't think Scioscia is exactly Pujols' cribbage buddy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

No, no, no, no, no, no and no. The fact Zac endorses it just adds another no.

We need a younger manager. One who hasn't been around so long he's tied up with the MLB press.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Scosia may be available:
      Catchers often make the best managers. Mike will make our clubhouse tolerable and work on the pitchers. I read this AM that Mike is in trouble if he doesn't make the playoffs. I am not sure that the statement I read is true but he is a proven manager with a world series ring. Pure speculation, but I would love to see him in a RS uni as the boss. The RS management had to know what they were getting in BV as top dog. MS hasn't managed this type of clubhouse. However,he is a very god mgr. Ablert Pujols may or may not be a stud in the future and maybe he will be the man the that butts heads with Tampa as well as the Yanks.                                                                                                                                                                                                          .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
    Posted by boboinfla

He would be a great choice as the next manager of the Red Sox.  I always liked him. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccfss. Show ccfss's posts

In Response to Scosia may be available:
      Catchers often make the best managers. Mike will make our clubhouse tolerable and work on the pitchers. I read this AM that Mike is in trouble if he doesn't make the playoffs. I am not sure that the statement I read is true but he is a proven manager with a world series ring. Pure speculation, but I would love to see him in a RS uni as the boss. The RS management had to know what they were getting in BV as top dog. MS hasn't managed this type of clubhouse. However,he is a very god mgr. Ablert Pujols may or may not be a stud in the future and maybe he will be the man the that butts heads with Tampa as well as the Yanks.                                                                                                                                                                                                          .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
    Posted by boboinfla

Gardenhire may be available as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I mentioned that about a week ago in a Fangraphs response, and it is making its way back, though it should've been obvious to anyone.

As bad as the RS have been, and as bad as Valentine has been, Philly has probably been a bigger disappointment, and LAA has to be on the same par, though they can still make the playoffs.  The team added Pujols, CJ Wilson, Greinke, and the best rookie since Lynn, and still play .525.  This is his 3rd staright disappointing season.

Sections
Shortcuts