Scutaro with most important hit of the season, by far

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

Scutaro with most important hit of the season, by far

2 game difference in division race, late in season two teams tied, was changed as a result of that leadoff double.

Scutaro is a true team player. Really a 2nd baseman, but a player who should be resigned to a cheap 2 to 3M UIF contract as a FA after starter priced option is declined.

Lowrie is now declined in value but needs to be traded over the winter. Middlebrooks and Iggy and a vet like Scutaro should be the end of touted elite Red Sox slugging SS failed experiment Part 7.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Scutaro with most important hit of the season, by far

Oh good.  Lowrie is back, so at least now you can spread out your ridiculous, obsessive harping.  The Ellsbury nonsense, while entertaining in its ludicrous desparation, was getting really stale.  Now we have No Pop back to re-direct your bizarre hatred.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Scutaro with most important hit of the season, by far:
    [QUOTE]2 game difference in division race, late in season two teams tied, was changed as a result of that leadoff double. Scutaro is a true team player. Really a 2nd baseman, but a player who should be resigned to a cheap 2 to 3M UIF contract as a FA after starter priced option is declined. Lowrie is now declined in value but needs to be traded over the winter. Middlebrooks and Iggy and a vet like Scutaro should be the end of touted elite Red Sox slugging SS failed experiment Part 7.
    Posted by softylaw[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Scutaro hit was big.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Scutaro is underrated and deserves some love.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The biggest hit of the season, for me, was a 2-out double by Adrian Gonzalez in the 8th inning of a game at Chicago. It was a RBI. It didn't win the game, and it didn't give the team a lead, it made the score 5-3 instead of 4-3. It was the biggest hit of the season. Why? I don't know. It was a hit though that helped the team win a game. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Scutaro is 37 Lowrie is 27
    In less games this year they have the same numbers

So you would trade the kid who can do the same and more.
    They are probably more alike than different.
    You'd keep the 37 year old over the kid who has shown more power than the older guy who has/may have arm problems?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Big hit by Scutaro, no question.  But for him to get home, Ellsbury had to bunt him over and Pedroia had to drive him home on a sac fly/liner.  And don't forget the hits--Ortiz and Reddick--in the 10th that actually won the game. 

So, while I completely agree Scutaro is unappreciated (not by me), I completely disagree this was the "most important hit of the season, by far." 

Scutaro deserves serious consideration for playing here or elsewhere next year, but he doesn't need your ridiculous hype. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In Response to Re: Scutaro with most important hit of the season, by far:
    [QUOTE]Scutaro is underrated and deserves some love.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]
    Who loves ya, baby!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Middlebrooks and Iggy and a vet like Scutaro should be the end of touted elite Red Sox slugging SS failed experiment Part 7.

Middlebrooks is 3b..
    And yes, that was a big hit by scoot..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

Space, Lowrie's big pop is 3 hr. Oh well, perhaps a career year if he can get thru his 5th year without a tired and sore DL.

Trading Lowrie has nothing to do with Scutaro. Has everything to do with Middlebrooks and IGGY.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

That was a big hit by Scutaro, no doubt.  But the biggest of the season.  By far?!

I kinda think Ellsbury's 3 run blast to put the game out of reach against Sabathia and bring the sox back to a tie for first was huge.  His 6 rbi's were the difference
    in the score.  Up there for biggest of the season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I've decided to change my biggest hit of the season. I'm gonna go with a Dustin Pedroia single to right in the 4th inning of a win v. Baltimore. It was a professional hit, and helped the team win. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

In Response to Re: Scutaro with most important hit of the season, by far:
    [QUOTE]I've decided to change my biggest hit of the season. I'm gonna go with a Dustin Pedroia single to right in the 4th inning of a win v. Baltimore. It was a professional hit, and helped the team win. 
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

Excuse me???!!!  Aren't you forgetting the double in the 8th at Hialeah? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

LMFAO, max