Sean McAdam:Kuroda is the 'best bet' among players on Boston' radar

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Sean McAdam:Kuroda is the 'best bet' among players on Boston' radar

Sean McAdam
    Source: Of all the pitchers on ' radar -- Jimenez, Kuroda, Harden, Bedard -- best bet now is Kuroda. And even that's far from done.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

Re: Sean McAdam:Kuroda is the 'best bet' among players on Boston' radar

Barf! Enough of Japanese pitchers and their complicated demands, and bad communication, and crapola results.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from eman39. Show eman39's posts

In Response to Re: Sean McAdam:Kuroda is the 'best bet' among players on Boston' radar:
    [QUOTE]Barf! Enough of Japanese pitchers and their complicated demands, and bad communication, and crapola results.
    Posted by tbrod[/QUOTE]

Nomo, not too bad with Boston.  Dice K, first 2 years, I would say he did pretty good.  A certain lefty set-up man, Okie, first couple years, one of the better ones, so yeah, I see your point.  Unbelievable.  WE have had american pitchers who haven't faired well.  Some Dominican ones also.  Yep, excellent point.  There are a few great posters on here, you though, aren't one of them

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I also heard this mentioned today.  He is the most likely to be signed by the Red Sox.  Although, I suppose that signing anyone who is available is possible. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbenton87. Show bbenton87's posts

So much for bold prediction Mr. McAdam's he's staying put with McCourt and Co.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from eman39. Show eman39's posts

In Response to Re: Sean McAdam:Kuroda is the 'best bet' among players on Boston' radar:
    [QUOTE]Eboy39, in a battle of wits, you are totally defenseless. And what have you contributed to this board, Mr. Snot?
    Posted by tbrod[/QUOTE]

I am assuming that is a self portrait.  I have been on this site for years but don't comment often because of idiots like yourself.  I also know I am not the only who feels that way.  AS I have said before, there are some men and women who make some great points on here, you however are not one of them.  BTW, great comeback.  How long did it take you to think of it??  I didn't think it was possible to have your IQ appear to drop, but it did.  Don't worry, I won't be back to read your nonsense.  Try watching some of the games so you might learn something :) 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

And the Sox get Harden.  Shows how much McAdam knows.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

Weeman39. how long did it take you to come up with that brilliant "self portrait" remark?
    What a lobotomized catatonic you are.