season final standings: my prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WC5842. Show WC5842's posts

Re: season final standings: my prediction

Red Sox will be the wild card and then get out of the ALDS is 4. Done

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

In Response to Re: season final standings: my prediction:
    With 24 games left: my prediction based on SERIES wins/losses/splits rather than game by game record. Includes this weekend's series: Rays vs: Bal, Tex, Bos, @Bal, @Bos, @NYY, Tor, NYY (5H, 3A) 6 wins, 0 losses, 2 splits record 90-72 I'd say 89-73. Yankees vs: Tor, Bal, @LAA, @Sea, @Tor, Min, Tam, Bos, @Tam (5H, 4A) 5 wins, 3 losses, 1 split record 97-65- wild card winner I'd say 97-65 as well . Red Sox vs: Tex, @Tor, @Tam, Tor, Tam, Bal, @NYY, @Bal (4H, 4A) 4 wins, 3 losses, 1 split record 98-64 AL East Div winner I'll go 99-63.
    Posted by moonslav59
    Moon, I hope your right outside of lester, and beckett this starting pitching is rotten. They should make 4 starts each that means 15 starts of crap. (not sold on berdard at all)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

Wouldn't some of those losses, that wern't important, in April, May, June and July look good as wins now??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RS75. Show RS75's posts

RS are 18W-15L since August 1.  Currently, they are 2 games back in the loss column.  Yankees are playing well.  As a RS fan since 1975, it pains me to say this, but I just don't see RS finishing ahead of the Yankees - for AL East or in the post-season!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dollkuhn. Show dollkuhn's posts

I have been holding my breath since April's disaster.  I  will find out soon enough if those losses are less important than this week's poor showing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: season final standings: my prediction : He said Red Flops .................HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA Red Flops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHA .......How the hell does he come up with this stuff !!!! AHAHHAHAAH Red Flops !!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAH......... He changed the Sox To Flops !!!!!!!AHAHHAHAHHAHAHA ..........I am sitting here stunned at this..........RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH  HE CHANGED RED SOX TO RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HOLY CRAP RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA   I WONDER IF HE STARED INTO SPACE THINKING OF A GOOD ZINGER TO UPSET US RED SOX FANS I MEAN RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA      HE CAME UP WITH RED FLOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA     OK I'M DONE..............................................................RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A   AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA     MY MOMMA DONE TOLD ME TO BRING HOME A RABBIT  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!         AHAHAHHAHAHHA RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PURE GENIUS LLOYD PURE GENIUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
    Posted by davescout

LOL!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: season final standings: my prediction : LOL davescout...um...I meant..."AHAHAHAHA".  Perhaps the babe can take these back over to Yankee-land: The Stankees.  The House That Steriods Built.  Jeter the Cheater.  $10 beers. A-Roid.  Empty $250 seats.  Fat-ASSia.  "Little B-I-T-C-H" Posada.  Jeter drinks wine coolers.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Gee whiz Wally, this is fun and junk.  Maybe I'll go troll some Yankee sites with those.  Oh wait!  I forgot...I'm not a turd.
    Posted by pennasoxfan67

LOL! I'm enjoying Sox fans finally giving them a taste of their own medicine. It's so rare. All that's missing in your post is a pic of ARod in his hot pink outfit swipng a ball out of Arroyo's glove.

To tell you the truth, I probably wouldn't put that pic up, but after being here for awhile I realize, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. I didn't even fight back against Yankee fans when I first got here, it's not my nature. But, after being run off the board by a Yankee fan on a Red Sox site, when I came back, all bets were off. IMO, the Internet is a whole different animal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Hilarious!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Weiland has 2 MLB starts. One was a beanball v. Os game retaliation game, and the other was a solid 3 ER in 6 IP. Doubrant has 4.1 IP all year in relief only. Not quite enough to declare Wastefield a better option. Miller's ERA is 5.24, while 45 year old Wastefield's is over 5 for over 2 years.

Needless to say, Wastefield is not the answer. Better to invest innings in youth, because of how pitiful and old Wastefield is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stormcrow7878. Show stormcrow7878's posts

In Response to Re: season final standings: my prediction : LOL! I'm enjoying Sox fans finally giving them a taste of their own medicine. It's so rare. All that's missing in your post is a pic of ARod in his hot pink outfit swipng a ball out of Arroyo's glove. To tell you the truth, I probably wouldn't put that pic up, but after being here for awhile I realize, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. I didn't even fight back against Yankee fans when I first got here, it's not my nature. But, after being run off the board by a Yankee fan on a Red Sox site, when I came back, all bets were off. IMO, the Internet is a whole different animal.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Wow! I am a Yankee fan, and while I find all the pot calling the black insults about steroids, or unfounded false accusations at Jeter, or statements about payroll imbalance the defy credulity to be tired and boring....that A-Rod picture is REALLY FUNNY!! Whoever did that, did a great job. I rarely laugh out loud and that actaully made me do so. Nice job!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankn. Show frankn's posts

Pitching, Pitching, Pitching! I'm changing my predictions.

Yanks 98
    Sox  94
    Angels 93
    Rangers 93
    Tigers 94

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to season final standings: my prediction:
    With 24 games left: my prediction based on SERIES wins/losses/splits rather than game by game record. Includes this weekend's series: Rays vs: Bal, Tex, Bos, @Bal, @Bos, @NYY, Tor, NYY (5H, 3A) 6 wins, 0 losses, 2 splits record 90-72 Angels vs: Min, Sea, NYY, @Oak, @Bal, @Tor, Oak, Tex (5H, 3A) 7 wins, 0 losses, 1 split record 91-71 Yankees vs: Tor, Bal, @LAA, @Sea, @Tor, Min, Tam, Bos, @Tam (5H, 4A) 5 wins, 3 losses, 1 split record 97-65 wild card winner Red Sox vs: Tex, @Tor, @Tam, Tor, Tam, Bal, @NYY, @Bal (4H, 4A) 4 wins, 3 losses, 1 split record 98-64 AL East Div winner
    Posted by portcallen99

.604 ball for the next 23= 98/64. That's doable.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

posted at 9/5/2011 9:47 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=0738e62a8ebddb2034ebb4032df15eeb&plckUserId=0738e62a8ebddb2034ebb4032df15eeb">
    First: 10/12/2009
    Last: 9/5/2011
    Pitching, Pitching, Pitching! I'm changing my predictions.

Yanks 98
    Sox 94
    Angels 93
    Rangers 93
    Tigers 94                     

This seems about right, the Yanks may get to 100 though.

Sections
Shortcuts