season final standings: my prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portcallen99. Show portcallen99's posts

season final standings: my prediction

With 24 games left: my prediction based on SERIES wins/losses/splits rather than game by game record. Includes this weekend's series:

Rays
    vs: Bal, Tex, Bos, @Bal, @Bos, @NYY, Tor, NYY (5H, 3A)
    6 wins, 0 losses, 2 splits
    record 90-72

Angels
    vs: Min, Sea, NYY, @Oak, @Bal, @Tor, Oak, Tex (5H, 3A)
    7 wins, 0 losses, 1 split
    record 91-71

Yankees
    vs: Tor, Bal, @LAA, @Sea, @Tor, Min, Tam, Bos, @Tam (5H, 4A)
    5 wins, 3 losses, 1 split
    record 97-65
    wild card winner

Red Sox
    vs: Tex, @Tor, @Tam, Tor, Tam, Bal, @NYY, @Bal (4H, 4A)
    4 wins, 3 losses, 1 split
    record 98-64
    AL East Div winner

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Re: season final standings: my prediction

Rays aint going away, only 9 or 10 back with a month to go. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

With 24 games left: my prediction based on SERIES wins/losses/splits rather than game by game record. Includes this weekend's series:

Rays
    vs: Bal, Tex, Bos, @Bal, @Bos, @NYY, Tor, NYY (5H, 3A)
    6 wins, 0 losses, 2 splits
    record 90-72

I'd say 89-73.

Yankees
    vs: Tor, Bal, @LAA, @Sea, @Tor, Min, Tam, Bos, @Tam (5H, 4A)
    5 wins, 3 losses, 1 split
    record 97-65- wild card winner

I'd say 97-65 as well.

Red Sox
    vs: Tex, @Tor, @Tam, Tor, Tam, Bal, @NYY, @Bal (4H, 4A)
    4 wins, 3 losses, 1 split
    record 98-64
    AL East Div winner

I'll go 99-63.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portcallen99. Show portcallen99's posts

In Response to Re: season final standings: my prediction:
    Rays vs: Bal, Tex, Bos, @Bal, @Bos, @NYY, Tor, NYY (5H, 3A) 6 wins, 0 losses, 2 splits record 90-72 I'd say 89-73. Red Sox vs: Tex, @Tor, @Tam, Tor, Tam, Bal, @NYY, @Bal (4H, 4A) 4 wins, 3 losses, 1 split record 98-64 AL East Div winner I'll go 99-63.
    Posted by moonslav59

okay, we shall see!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from -*The-Babe*-. Show -*The-Babe*-'s posts

shocking....two members of the red flops nation picking the red flops to win the division. Shocking I tell you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

shocking....two members of the red flops nation picking the red flops to win the division. Shocking I tell you.
    Posted by -*The-Babe*-

What's your point?  What do you expect Babe?  I don't go to other teams' sites, but I bet my next paycheck that if I went to a Yanks site, 99% of the folks would guess the Yanks take the AL East.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbair. Show kbair's posts

i would not be surprised if yanks and sox finish with the same record.
    yanks finish against tampa! could be an exciting series!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from -*The-Babe*-. Show -*The-Babe*-'s posts

In Response to Re: season final standings: my prediction : What's your point?  What do you expect Babe?  I don't go to other teams' sites, but I bet my next paycheck that if I went to a Yanks site, 99% of the folks would guess the Yanks take the AL East.

Posted by gr82bme

That's exactly my point. It's like the Cano vs pedroia thing. The red flops nation is gonna pick their guy and the Yankee fans will pick their guy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I'm still waiting for that Yankee collapse predicted by slomag and a few others.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NegativeTrollsAbound. Show NegativeTrollsAbound's posts

But you, Babe, use 'red flops' to show your incredible wit (sarcasm) and can't converse about it maturely.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankn. Show frankn's posts

Sox - 98 wins
    Yankees 98 wins
    Angels 93 wins
    Rangers 93 wins
    Tigers 94 wins

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

After today, the Yanks have one day off (9/15) and the Sox have 2 (9/12 & 9/22)...

Red Sox  Yankees
    4@Tor      3 vBal/1@Bal 
    3@TB       3@LAA
    2 vTor      3@Sea
    4 vTB       3@Tor/1vMN
    4 vBal      3 vTB
    3@NYY    3 vBos 
    3@Bal      3@TB

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from davescout. Show davescout's posts

In Response to Re: season final standings: my prediction : That's exactly my point. It's like the Cano vs pedroia thing. The red flops nation is gonna pick their guy and the Yankee fans will pick their guy.
    Posted by -*The-Babe*-

• He said Red Flops .................HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA Red Flops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHA .......How the hell does he come up with this stuff !!!! AHAHHAHAAH Red Flops !!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAH......... He changed the Sox To Flops !!!!!!!AHAHHAHAHHAHAHA ..........I am sitting here stunned at this..........RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH  HE CHANGED RED SOX TO RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HOLY CRAP RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA   I WONDER IF HE STARED INTO SPACE THINKING OF A GOOD ZINGER TO UPSET US RED SOX FANS I MEAN RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA      HE CAME UP WITH RED FLOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA     OK I'M DONE..............................................................RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A   AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA     MY MOMMA DONE TOLD ME TO BRING HOME A RABBIT  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!         AHAHAHHAHAHHA RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PURE GENIUS LLOYD PURE GENIUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pennasoxfan67. Show pennasoxfan67's posts

In Response to Re: season final standings: my prediction : He said Red Flops .................HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA Red Flops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHA .......How the hell does he come up with this stuff !!!! AHAHHAHAAH Red Flops !!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAH......... He changed the Sox To Flops !!!!!!!AHAHHAHAHHAHAHA ..........I am sitting here stunned at this..........RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH  HE CHANGED RED SOX TO RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HOLY CRAP RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA   I WONDER IF HE STARED INTO SPACE THINKING OF A GOOD ZINGER TO UPSET US RED SOX FANS I MEAN RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA      HE CAME UP WITH RED FLOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA     OK I'M DONE..............................................................RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A   AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA     MY MOMMA DONE TOLD ME TO BRING HOME A RABBIT  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!         AHAHAHHAHAHHA RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PURE GENIUS LLOYD PURE GENIUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
    Posted by davescout

LOL davescout...um...I meant..."AHAHAHAHA".  Perhaps the babe can take these back over to Yankee-land:

The Stankees.  The House That Steriods Built.  Jeter the Cheater.  $10 beers. A-Roid.  Empty $250 seats.  Fat-ASSia.  "Little B-I-T-C-H" Posada.  Jeter drinks wine coolers....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Gee whiz Wally, this is fun and junk.  Maybe I'll go troll some Yankee sites with those.  Oh wait!  I forgot...I'm not a turd.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OhEFFU. Show OhEFFU's posts

i would not be surprised if yanks and sox finish with the same record. yanks finish against tampa! could be an exciting series!
    Posted by kbair

No amount of anything will wake someone who is pretending to be asleep, since they are not asleep.  What's the point here?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I have a feeling the Rays will win around 90 games. This is really going to be put pressure on MLB to have a second WC, I beleive this would be 4th year in a row  that a third place team in the East had 90+ plus wins. This going to be made much worse if Toronto starts  spend 160+ like they said they plan to. The East clearly has 3 of the 4 best teams in the AL year after year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

HEY SOX FANS !! SAY THANK YOU TO JOHN LACKEY
    FOR ANOTHER LOSS !!! HOW THE SAM HILL ARE
    YOU GONNA STAY CLOSE IN THE DIVISION WITH
    THIS STIFF ON THE MOUND. HE PUTS THE TEAM IN
    THE TOILET BY THE 5TH INNING OR SO, EVERY
    TIME OUT. SAME TODAY, SUNDAY. THE YANKS WIN
    THE DIVISION BY 8, DESPITE THE " RAH-RAH"
    CHEERLEADERS.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from *-The-Babe-*. Show *-The-Babe-*'s posts

I have a feeling the Rays will win around 90 games. This is really going to be put pressure on MLB to have a second WC, I beleive this would be 4th year in a row  that a third place team in the East had 90+ plus wins. This going to be made much worse if Toronto starts  spend 160+ like they said they plan to. The East clearly has 3 of the 4 best teams in the AL year after year.

Posted by BosoxJoe5

I wonder if the rays can catch the red flops.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

i would not be surprised if yanks and sox finish with the same record. yanks finish against tampa! could be an exciting series!
    Posted by kbair
    unfortunately for us, the Yanks need to win outright, as the Sox  hold a tiebreaker in-hand already...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnnyboy9. Show johnnyboy9's posts

But you, Babe, use 'red flops' to show your incredible wit (sarcasm) and can't converse about it maturely.
    Posted by NegativeTrollsAbound

he isn't being witty. the red flops have been known by the that handle for over 50 years. that name will endear for as long as flop fans act like losers. it's hard to kick ole habits

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

Rays aint going away, only 9 or 10 back with a month to go. 
    Posted by S0ftl@w

per softy need to can wakefield he is holding up young pitchers like miller era 5.27-weiland 8.10 and doubrout era 10.38=if we had this great baseball mind running the show we would be 20 games ahead!gee wonder how no pop ellsbury doing softy can you give us his latest stats?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The Rays are out of the playoff hunt. 

I also predict a Red Sox vs. Yankees ALCS. 

AL East: Boston
    Wild Card: Yankees
    AL Central: Tigers
    AL West: Texas

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to season final standings: my prediction:
    With 24 games left: my prediction based on SERIES wins/losses/splits rather than game by game record. Includes this weekend's series: Rays vs: Bal, Tex, Bos, @Bal, @Bos, @NYY, Tor, NYY (5H, 3A) 6 wins, 0 losses, 2 splits record 90-72 Angels vs: Min, Sea, NYY, @Oak, @Bal, @Tor, Oak, Tex (5H, 3A) 7 wins, 0 losses, 1 split record 91-71 Yankees vs: Tor, Bal, @LAA, @Sea, @Tor, Min, Tam, Bos, @Tam (5H, 4A) 5 wins, 3 losses, 1 split record 97-65 wild card winner Red Sox vs: Tex, @Tor, @Tam, Tor, Tam, Bal, @NYY, @Bal (4H, 4A) 4 wins, 3 losses, 1 split record 98-64 AL East Div winner
    Posted by portcallen99

Can I purchase that crystal ball at Wally World?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: season final standings: my prediction : What's your point?  What do you expect Babe?  I don't go to other teams' sites, but I bet my next paycheck that if I went to a Yanks site, 99% of the folks would guess the Yanks take the AL East.
    Posted by gr82bme

Of course, it's a Yankee board. Notice the results on this one?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: season final standings: my prediction : He said Red Flops .................HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA Red Flops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHA .......How the hell does he come up with this stuff !!!! AHAHHAHAAH Red Flops !!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAH......... He changed the Sox To Flops !!!!!!!AHAHHAHAHHAHAHA ..........I am sitting here stunned at this..........RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH  HE CHANGED RED SOX TO RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HOLY CRAP RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA   I WONDER IF HE STARED INTO SPACE THINKING OF A GOOD ZINGER TO UPSET US RED SOX FANS I MEAN RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA      HE CAME UP WITH RED FLOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA     OK I'M DONE..............................................................RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A   AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA     MY MOMMA DONE TOLD ME TO BRING HOME A RABBIT  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!         AHAHAHHAHAHHA RED FLOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PURE GENIUS LLOYD PURE GENIUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
    Posted by davescout

Find the medicine cabinet quick.

Sections
Shortcuts