Season Tix holders...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Season Tix holders...

Now that i am in Western NJ, i only get up to Fenway 1 time a year.  Last year we didn't even get to a game as my son had a fever the day before so we didn't even bother driving up.  i had physical tickets so couldnt even email them to someone to use.  talk about a waste...sigh.

Usually i get tix thru Red Sox and all that is left thru them is terrible seats.  Wondering if any of the season ticket holders have a saturday game that they are not going to this year?  i would be very interested in procuring 2, 3, or 4 seats to a single game.

Stubhub was created by 2 MFY fans so i hate using that and am hopeful a fellow board member might be able to sort me out or point me in a good direction. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Season Tix holders...

Slash

The Sox release tickets to every game, that have been reserved but not to be used. I've had to do it this way for several years, as it's gotton too hard to plan that far ahead. They release tickets from behind the plate to the bleachers and everything in between.  Call a week to one day before the game you want to attend. Hasn't failed me, yet

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Thanks J-Bay.  a week in advance may work.  i have to book a hotel room too so it's a bit trickier for me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

Thanks J-Bay.  a week in advance may work.  i have to book a hotel room too so it's a bit trickier for me.

I don't have to, being in CT but sometimes you can get better deals on hotels, on line. priceline, hotwire, expedia..etc. They'd rather fill them at a discounted rate, than not at all