SERIOUSLY.. y is PEDY not batting 7th?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY.. y is PEDY not batting 7th?

Seriously, I agree and also Gomes should not be in the outfield any time soon. And even if Ross got a miracle three hit , Vazquez should be catching cause last nighrt Ross was a cripple and there were also four stolen bases whether or not they were his fault or the pitcher's.  Play the kids, go with the energy and leave them in.  Sick of watching this guy overmanage. Go with the hot people and let the vets sit.  If you love Gomes, give Papi a night off and let Gomes in as DH,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Pedey will bat wherever he wants - like a Goodfellow he will do as he pleases and we will like it. I have no explanation why Gomes keeps on getting trotted out there in LF or Vaz doesnt catch 75% of the time. Have we lost with him starting yet? 

As always - 100% correct!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Because he's batting .300+ over the past 20 games.

Does that help, CC?  Don't let those pesky facts derail your trolling.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

There are some things that you just don't do. Embarrassing Pedroia by dropping him like that is definitely one of them.

Stabbed by Foulke.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2 hole is too important to b as wasted and an automatic out as its been with the former laser show.. now he's just a nonlaserd or grounded out or routine pop out. enough! take some pressure off, one less AB's good. holt-nava-papi/ heck, holt+j-swallow or j-swalls as a 1-2 would b an upgrade as well. pedy can "help" the bottom of the order.. or now that he's come back sizzing, vic would b another alternative. nice to have that part stable so.. holt-vic-pap-nap.....

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics

[/QUOTE]Peedy is probably NICKED up, Put HOLT at 2nd base for 3 games !!

[/QUOTE]

Commy followed by Billy. How's that for a 1-2 punch?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously, I agree and also Gomes should not be in the outfield any time soon. And even if Ross got a miracle three hit , Vazquez should be catching cause last nighrt Ross was a cripple and there were also four stolen bases whether or not they were his fault or the pitcher's.  Play the kids, go with the energy and leave them in.  Sick of watching this guy overmanage. Go with the hot people and let the vets sit.  If you love Gomes, give Papi a night off and let Gomes in as DH,

[/QUOTE]

I agree. When, like the SOX, a team has a manager that's managerial challenged, the last thing he should attempt is over managing. Farkell should stick to what he's good at, like speaking to the press.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    thats the softest .300 eve.. period.. whats his ops or slugging.. really low.. he's the next Jeter.. but he aint 40 yet. this aint gonna end well with the pedy.. victorino's been raking. same with j-swallow. enough is enough. pedy's been a bottom of the order hitter for a while now. torre or girardi would have sunk him by now. tie for Farrell to grow a pair.. u feel  moi? I aint trollin.. I'm a serious fan and this b my serious 'pinion!

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

ohhhhhhh.....i get it..you want a power hitter batting second.  who do you propose bat 2nd?  where would you like pedroia to bat?

other names i have posted under:  none

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There are some things that you just don't do. Embarrassing Pedroia by dropping him like that is definitely one of them.

Stabbed by Foulke.

[/QUOTE]

Snark, right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    thats the softest .300 eve.. period.. whats his ops or slugging.. really low.. he's the next Jeter.. but he aint 40 yet. this aint gonna end well with the pedy.. victorino's been raking. same with j-swallow. enough is enough. pedy's been a bottom of the order hitter for a while now. torre or girardi would have sunk him by now. tie for Farrell to grow a pair.. u feel  moi? I aint trollin.. I'm a serious fan and this b my serious 'pinion!

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

j-lovelace, and now j-swallow?  Seriously, you are an idiot.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pedey will bat wherever he wants - like a Goodfellow he will do as he pleases and we will like it. I have no explanation why Gomes keeps on getting trotted out there in LF or Vaz doesnt catch 75% of the time. Have we lost with him starting yet? 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

He bats wherever he wants because, with his performance on the field over his whole career, he has earned the benefit of the doubt and the right to work out of a slump.  As is always the case, you do not understand that hitting a baseball is very difficult, and prone to ups and downs for every single hitter.  

Vasquez is a babe in the woods.  He has had a great start to his career in the bigs and has been a much-needed infusion to the club.  But, he is a catcher, and fresh off the farm.  His learning curve is much bigger than other position players.  Time to watch and learn is probably much-needed.  This isnt fantasy baseball.  these are real people with real challenges, many of which we can not even begin to comprehend from out seats in the cyber-stands.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

He bats wherever he wants because, with his performance on the field over his whole career, he has earned the benefit of the doubt and the right to work out of a slump.  As is always the case, you do not understand that hitting a baseball is very difficult, and prone to ups and downs for every single hitter.  

Vasquez is a babe in the woods.  He has had a great start to his career in the bigs and has been a much-needed infusion to the club.  But, he is a catcher, and fresh off the farm.  His learning curve is much bigger than other position players.  Time to watch and learn is probably much-needed.  This isnt fantasy baseball.  these are real people with real challenges, many of which we can not even begin to comprehend from out seats in the cyber-stands.

[/QUOTE]

i understand about Pedey - thats NOT the way we do things around here....btw Space - possible suggestions for your tag line at the end of this road trip:

Georom4 is indeed more right than I am

georom4: straightening out bootlickers since 2006, including me

Georom4 - always right - like he says!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

i understand about Pedey - thats NOT the way we do things around here....btw Space - possible suggestions for your tag line at the end of this road trip:

Georom4 is indeed more right than I am

georom4: straightening out bootlickers since 2006, including me

Georom4 - always right - like he says!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Should the roadtrip, now hanging in the balance, break your way, I will put any of those in colorful boldface G.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Because he's batting .300+ over the past 20 games

thats the softest .300 eve.. period.. whats his ops or slugging.. really low.. he's the next Jeter.. but he aint 40 yet. this aint gonna end well with the pedy.. victorino's been raking. same with EDIT. enough is enough. pedy's been a bottom of the order hitter for a while now. torre or girardi would have sunk him by now. tie for Farrell to grow a pair.. u feel  moi? I aint trollin.. I'm a serious fan and this b my serious 'pinion!

[object HTMLDivElement]

really>?  you do realize he has spent the bulk of his career (an this current year) batting 2nd, right?
    man, i think i am done with your posts

EDITED for my fellow posters...

other names i have posted under:  none

Sections
Shortcuts