SHADES OF : 1967 ?? MORGANS magic ?? COWBOY UP ?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: SHADES OF : 1967 ?? MORGANS magic ?? COWBOY UP ?????

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:

[QUOTE]

This is a fun group to watch, I love this team and they are not yet fully constructed for the "final run" !!!!     Get aboard now boys & girls as there may not be much room on the wagon soon...............   IGGY, WHO ???????

We're still deciding whether to let you on the wagon, after you wanted half the team traded.

[/QUOTE]

Bill is being positive.  I suggest you do the same.

[/QUOTE]

Bill is postive when it's convenient for him.

Thanks for your opinion...

[/QUOTE]

I don't agree with you.  Please give him the benifit of the doubt.  When he has a positive, interesting or even a thought provoking post it would be great if you and others would respond in kind.  Remember, we are trying to make this a better place.  Thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

If you are one who likes to " report abuse " , then own up to it and explain your reasons.  Don't hide.

Stabbed by Foulke.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

If you are one who likes to " report abuse " , then own up to it and explain your reasons.  Don't hide.

Stabbed by Foulke.

Nice thought but I don't think it will happen.  Let's hope all of this reporting stops, we are all adults here.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This is a fun group to watch, I love this team and they are not yet fully constructed for the "final run" !!!!     Get aboard now boys & girls as there may not be much room on the wagon soon...............   IGGY, WHO ???????

We're still deciding whether to let you on the wagon, after you wanted half the team traded.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't agree with you.  Please give him the benifit of the doubt.  When he has a positive, interesting or even a thought provoking post it would be great if you and others would respond in kind.  Remember, we are trying to make this a better place.  Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

I have problem with fans that want to trade off half the team I like, because they hit a bump in the road.

I also have a problem with fans that do nothing but rag on players that I believe are working their tail off, when coming back from an injury.

If you think it's ok, good for you.

I, obviously, don't agree.

You want this to be a better place?  Try asking Bill to always make an attempt to be positive.

Not just after a great win, when it's easy to do so.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

I have problem with fans that want to trade off half the team I like, because they hit a bump in the road.

I also have a problem with fans that do nothing but rag on players that I believe are working their tail off, when coming back from an injury.

You want this to be a better place?  Try asking Bill to always make an attempt to be positive.

I have a better idea: YOU post the way YOU want and everyone else can post the way THEY want. If you want to be positive and wave pompoms all the time, go for it! No skin off my back. If I don't like what you have posted I will ignore your post, which I find extremely easy to do. If you don't care for Bill's post even though others have no issue with it, try ignoring it and not turning it into a vehicle to perpetuate your inexplicable animosity towards some of the posters here. Fortunately, not everyone here is like you. The sooner you accept the fact that this is a diverse forum the sooner you won't be so angry all the time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is humorous  that you, a person admittedly ratherly hateful towards others, is preaching kindness.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

back in 04 we had "cowboy up"

in 2013 we now have "get yer beard working bro's"

whoooooooooooooooooooooouh how bout those 11 walk off first place boston red sox eh fellahs?

Ben my man, you are maiking this nation of the nation of the faithful forget about theo what's his name pretty fast man. great job getting peavey!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

[QUOTE]

I have a better idea: YOU post the way YOU want and everyone else can post the way THEY want. If you want to be positive and wave pompoms all the time, go for it! No skin off my back. If I don't like what you have posted I will ignore your post, which I find extremely easy to do. If you don't care for Bill's post even though others have no issue with it, try ignoring it and not turning it into a vehicle to perpetuate your inexplicable animosity towards some of the posters here. Fortunately, not everyone here is like you. The sooner you accept the fact that this is a diverse forum the sooner you won't be so angry all the time.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

That's rich, coming from you....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

LOL

Tell it to the hand.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL

Tell it to the hand.

[/QUOTE]

Did you remember you're supposed to be ignoring me?

LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

LOL

Tell it to the hand.

Did you remember you're supposed to be ignoring me?

LOL

I will ignore you when I choose to. That, among so many other things here, is not something YOU can decide on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Pumpsie and a couple of other positive posters...I agree with you.  People who participate on these blogs are from all walks of life, different educational level,  races, ages etc.  Many comments may seem completely idiotic to many but are they members of the MENSA society( for the uniformed that’s people with High IQs) that they can harshly criticize grammar or return scathing remarks when someone disagrees with an opinion. Many people are hurried, work etc. and don't have time to do a spell check etc. Are we graded on grammar. As long as the post is comprehensible, irrespective of grammar, I'm OK with it.  Come back with a rebuttal why you disagree & if a response doesn't clear things up a bit, simply ignore the poster and move on.

Life is too short to go to back and forth badgering, I think at least.

By the way, our present team is pleasantly reminding me of the 2004 Idiots !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

As far as commenting on the BDC goes I have been banned in Boston for calling someone an idiot, so if they remove a post it doesn't surprise me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Pumpsie and a couple of other positive posters...I agree with you.  People who participate on these blogs are from all walks of life, different educational level,  races, ages etc.  Many comments may seem completely idiotic to many but are they members of the MENSA society( for the uniformed that’s people with High IQs) that they can harshly criticize grammar or return scathing remarks when someone disagrees with an opinion. Many people are hurried, work etc. and don't have time to do a spell check etc. Are we graded on grammar. As long as the post is comprehensible, irrespective of grammar, I'm OK with it.  Come back with a rebuttal why you disagree & if a response doesn't clear things up a bit, simply ignore the poster and move on.

Life is too short to go to back and forth badgering, I think at least.

By the way, our present team is pleasantly reminding me of the 2004 Idiots !

Thanks. FourB's sometimes posts stuff about baseball, but at other times his posts consist of thinly veiled, if veiled at all, attacks on posters he disagrees with.

Whereabouts are you out here? I am in Marin County.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

"Pumpsie and a couple of other positive posters"

Wow Pumpsie, have you ever been classified as a positive poster before?   Wink

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:

"Pumpsie and a couple of other positive posters"

Wow Pumpsie, have you ever been classified as a positive poster before?   Wink

Its a first. Still, I think I have a balanced approach. I call them as I see them. The deal for Peavy: good. Farrell's overall job: good. Napoli: should sit more, especially vs RHP. Dempster: has produced better results than I expected. Lester: a #3-4 SP at best. Balanced, but not overly positive.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll ask bill to make an attempt to always be positive when I see other posters make the same attempt.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is humorous  that you, a person admittedly ratherly hateful towards others, is preaching kindness.

[/QUOTE]

I find it humorous that you, admittedly hateful towards me, find me humorous.Tongue Out

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

back in 04 we had "cowboy up"

in 2013 we now have "get yer beard working bro's"

whoooooooooooooooooooooouh how bout those 11 walk off first place boston red sox eh fellahs?

Ben my man, you are maiking this nation of the nation of the faithful forget about theo what's his name pretty fast man. great job getting peavey!

I love how you are trying to bring this thread back to baseball.  Good for you!

I still miss the idiots and millar but this group is growing on me even thought they don't have the same 'charm' as the 04' team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Thanks. FourB's sometimes posts stuff about baseball, but at other times his posts consist of thinly veiled, if veiled at all, attacks on posters he disagrees with.

Whereabouts are you out here? I am in Marin County.

"I call 'em as I see 'em"....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I find it humorous that you, admittedly hateful towards me, find me humorous.Tongue Out

[/QUOTE]

I have no hate towards towards you or the rest of Flat Earthers. I realize it is not place to judge someone who is different then me.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have no hate towards towards you or the rest of Flat Earthers. I realize it is not place to judge someone who is different then me.

[/QUOTE]

You just can't stop with the name calling can you.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Interesting response to the call for more civility.  Instead of posters trying to get along better some of you simply can't resist the attacks and name calling.  Why don't you all calm down, take a deep breath and try to post without attacking.

My rule of thumb is to interact with those I would have a drink with in the reall world.  If I don't respond to some posts it's not because I have you on ignore it's because I know the back and forth would get nasty.  I call avoiding silly unproductive arguments a good rule all posters should adopt.