Shane: Bradley is not just ready, he's "Proven"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Re: Shane: Bradley is not just ready, he's

Would Bradley Jr, Ellsbury, Victorino be the best defensive outfield in baseball?  Warrants some thought.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

Would Bradley Jr, Ellsbury, Victorino be the best defensive outfield in baseball?  Warrants some thought.

Definitely exciting to think about.  The only thing less than awesome about the scenario is having Bradley play left instead of center, which, if he makes the squad, is surely how it will play out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Definitely exciting to think about.  The only thing less than awesome about the scenario is having Bradley play left instead of center, which, if he makes the squad, is surely how it will play out.

Exactly. With Ellsbury's less than stellar arm he's the guy I'd want to see in LF.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Exactly. With Ellsbury's less than stellar arm he's the guy I'd want to see in LF.

I wonder what Boras would think of that!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

The only thing less than awesome

Space, your prose is so good. Tommy Boy would be so proud of you.

Thank you counselor.  That was totally awesome of you to recognize my way with words.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Since JBJ is one of his clients too, I doubt if he'd have a problem with it. He has to be wondering if he'll get a payday at all with Ells at this point. Especially after the Kyle Lohse experience this winter.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

The only thing less than awesome

Space, your prose is so good. Tommy Boy would be so proud of you.

Thank you counselor.  That was totally awesome of you to recognize my way with words.

DAD just called to tell me I was right about Bradley & IGGY  !!! All in a days work !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Who cares what Boras thinks? He has about as much say as to how the Sox get run as I do.

Besides, any good agent - and Boras is definitely a good agent - would know how to spin this.

"My client is versatile and will do anything to help the team. You can't put a price on that. Luckily for you, I can and have run some numbers. "

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to notin's comment:

Who cares what Boras thinks? He has about as much say as to how the Sox get run as I do.

Besides, any good agent - and Boras is definitely a good agent - would know how to spin this.

"My client is versatile and will do anything to help the team. You can't put a price on that. Luckily for you, I can and have run some numbers. "

Good point.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Larry, too, says Bradley is proven. Same, for Curly.

Larry ?? LARRY LUCCIANNO'$  ?????????????

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Arent they both Boras clients, haha?  Or was that your point?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I've actually been hearing Victorino as a comparison for Bradley.  I dont like the comparison (Bradley is a much better contact hitter, Vic has more power), but Ive heard it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

I've actually been hearing Victorino as a comparison for Bradley.  I dont like the comparison (Bradley is a much better contact hitter, Vic has more power), but Ive heard it.

i'd say JBJ is a lot like jacoby but with less speed and a cannon arm. Great defender, sprays the ball to all fields, contact hitter, will be a great leadoff guy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

i'd say JBJ is a lot like jacoby but with less speed and a cannon arm. Great defender, sprays the ball to all fields, contact hitter, will be a great leadoff guy.

And like Jacoby, his splits vs LH and RHP are solid. his K/BB raito is great as well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

And like Jacoby, his splits vs LH and RHP are solid. his K/BB raito is great as well.

JBJ will probably end up being a better OBP guy than Ells, Jacoby doesn't draw a ton of walks but he makes up for it by having a high average. JBJ could end up having a high average AND draw a ton of walks.

i really hope we can keep these 2 on our team for years to come

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Bradley wil struggle, at times, at the plate. He will also makes some rookie mistakes in the field. However, he will get better with experience and we will give this team a huge boost in energy and leadership from a positive attitude and understanding of team sports.

Good post.  I think this is spot on outlook.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to UnionFallsNY's comment:

Do you have a tatoo on the back of your left hand that says " Value and Fit" and "$150 mil.?"

There's that sense of humor you keep talking about. :-)

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts