Sheriff losmediasrojas, two-term Sheriff of Red Sox: On the front burner, said on Thursday he will seek the nomination for President of Red Sox Nation.Would you support him?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Sheriff losmediasr...

By Edith Bunker/Red Sox:On the front burner reporter

Fenway Park, Massachusetts-- Sheriff losmediasrojas, two-term Sheriff of Red Sox: On the front burner said on Thursday he will seek the nomination for President of Red Sox Nation.

Losmediasrojas made the announced outside Fenway Park.

"This is the first time I get to say this: I am running for the president of the Red Sox Nation," losmediasrojas said to the applause and cheers of about a dozen supporters. "To do that, I think you have to have a certain resume, and I'd like to think I do have it. Furthermore, I'm running for President of Red Sox Nation because I've always wanted to be the President of something; at this point, I don't really care what it is. And, I think I can get free tickets out of this.

During the announcement, losmediasrojas acknowledged that he is virtually unknown outside the forum but said he won't be outworked when it comes to retail politics.

"I have to do, and want to do, really well," he said. "So I'm going to spend a lot of time campaigning; I plan to go from obscurity to prominence overnight.”

And if elected, I make the following promises:

1. Beer will be served at your seats until the end of the game

2. Roll the dice on big-ticket wildcards like Dice-K

3. Give each starting pitcher his own personal catcher

4. That I will get Luis Tiant and Bill Lee into the Hall of Fame.

5. That the Red Sox will provide every youngster in New England a video of Dwight Evans playing right field, so they can learn how to play that position correctly.

6. That all politicians have to pay their way into the park.

7. That, like Lyndon Johnson in 1960, smiley- beni2817 will be asked to be my running mate.

8. I'm sure you have people in your life who claim to be true Sox fans but couldn't pick Todd Benzinger or Dewey Evans out of a police lineup. I'm going to create a nationwide competency test to weed out these bandwagon jerks.

9. Replay games by editing each game so you only see the last pitch of every at bat. A complete game will be shown in 30 minutes.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Re: Sheriff, losmediasrojas, two-term Sheriff of Red Sox: On the front burner said on Thursday he will seek the nomination fo...

Actually I was hoping to be vice president some day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

Re: Sheriff, losmediasrojas, two-term Sheriff of Red Sox: On the front burner said on Thursday he will seek the nomination fo...

I thought I was already shot by Smiley-Beni. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chain-reaction. Show chain-reaction's posts

LMR was born in New York.
    Show the birth certificate LMR!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

I have a question for the candidate.Why smiley-beny as your running-mate? Why not your loyal duly appointed deputy- summerof67?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dangerfeld. Show Dangerfeld's posts

You never were Frankie from Gloucester, were you? You are another Babe alias. Today someone said that you are the old Head of Ted poster from a few years back. Have you no shame - Head of Ted - that is sick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

Dangerfeld, I watched Jerry Seinfeld, I listened to Jerry Seinfeld. Dangerfeld you're no Jerry Seinfeld.
    Stop telling lies!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dangerfeld. Show Dangerfeld's posts

Despicable behavior, even for a troll - having a moniker named Headofted. How low can you go. Babe is the scum of the forum.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

Dangerfeld, your jokes are terrible. You're a hack. And stop telling lies. I was never Headofted. But you are foot in mouth!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Who the hell let the cat out of the bag?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr.Bump. Show Mr.Bump's posts

Some campaign slogan suggestions:

1. I promise that I will do something.
    2. I am good at looking busy.
    3.- I will answer all you letters with a thousand personal assistants.
    4. If I can't, I'll blame and If it gets done, I'll take credit.

5. I can make a lot of promises, but we all know that I won't be able to do many of them.
    6. We all want to change, but does anyone have a quarter.
    7. When it's hard to get going, I go home.
    8. Judge me by what I say, not by what I do.
    9. It's more important to vote than to understand the issues.
    10. I will only lie when it is absolutely necessary, when it will advance my agenda, and when it makes things easier.
    11. I promise to take lots of nice vacations at your expense.

12. I am good at delegating.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Sheriff, losmediasrojas, two-term Sheriff of Red Sox: On the front burner said on Thursday he will seek the nomination for President of Red Sox Nation.Would you support him?:
    Some campaign slogan suggestions: 1. I promise that I will do something. 2. I am good at looking busy. 3.- I will answer all you letters with a thousand personal assistants. 4. If I can't, I'll blame and If it gets done, I'll take credit. 5. I can make a lot of promises, but we all know that I won't be able to do many of them. 6. We all want to change, but does anyone have a quarter. 7. When it's hard to get going, I go home. 8. Judge me by what I say, not by what I do. 9. It's more important to vote than to understand the issues. 10. I will only lie when it is absolutely necessary, when it will advance my agenda, and when it makes things easier. 11. I promise to take lots of nice vacations at your expense. 12. I am good at delegating.
    Posted by Mr.Bump

13. I will be too busy serving all of you to post here.

Sections
Shortcuts