Shoppach must go!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbs2007. Show tbs2007's posts

Shoppach must go!

He makes Varitek look like Babe Ruth

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Re: Shoppach must go!

Wouldn't be surprised if he's hurt.  Seemed to be holding his hand after his 4th K (3rd thrown bat).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

If the biggest flaw on the team is the backup catcher, that is a good thing.  No need to complain.

And if the backup catcher isn't the biggest flaw, quit whining about it.  I mean, we're talking about a backup catcher here...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: Shoppach must go!:
    If the biggest flaw on the team is the backup catcher, that is a good thing.  No need to complain. And if the backup catcher isn't the biggest flaw, quit whining about it.  I mean, we're talking about a backup catcher here...
    Posted by notin

Don't you know -- backup catchers are the lynchpin that championships are built upon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Shop is hitting .300. Thank goodness Varitek's desperate pleas for contract were rejected. Shop makes Varitek look like Mendoza's red-headed step-child.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harv53. Show harv53's posts

I' not sure if it was the weather or what, but he just didn't seem to be altogehter ready to play last night; airmail to 2B; passed ball; 3 K's. He definitely looked out of sorts and out of character for him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Shoppach must go! : Don't you know -- backup catchers are the lynchpin that championships are built upon.
    Posted by royf19

Absolutely. We all remember how vital Doug Mirabelli was.
    Besides, who will represent us in the hammer throw in the MLB Olympics?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

I' not sure if it was the weather or what, but he just didn't seem to be altogehter ready to play last night; airmail to 2B; passed ball; 3 K's. He definitely looked out of sorts and out of character for him.
    Posted by harv53

3 bats in the stands...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

huh? who said anything about someone trying to throw me in the MLB Olympics?
    Wink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

huh? who said anything about someone trying to throw me in the MLB Olympics?
    Posted by Hammah29r2

You misheard.  We were going to get you thrown OUT OF the Olympics.  We had someone put some Stanislozol in your Kool Aid last night....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Posted by harv53

In all fairness, if you were getting hit in the face by a bat, you'd airmail the throw too.  Now the bouncer to 2B after the next pitch is another story.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chronic352. Show chronic352's posts

Yes!!!!

If the biggest flaw on the team is the backup catcher, that is a good thing.  No need to complain. And if the backup catcher isn't the biggest flaw, quit whining about it.  I mean, we're talking about a backup catcher here...
    Posted by notin

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Shoppach must go!:
    He makes Varitek look like Babe Ruth
    Posted by tbs2007

Varitek ... now you miss him.

But when have you ever seen someone throw bats as well and as consistantly as Shop?   He made sports .... highlights ... all over the place.

At least we can laugh cuz we are now winning.

The real sad news is this is last night of vaca ....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

shop almost went to jail last night for manslaughter. 3 bats he let fly, i almost pissed my pants! until the last one went into the first row or two then drew the line.

the best part was in his first AB bobby pulled him aside before he went to the plate and handed him a new bat. then he ends up letting it fly into left field LOL!!

Sections
Shortcuts