Should BEN look to move Bogaerts, JBJ, & Pedroia??????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Should BEN look to move Bogaerts, JBJ, & Pedroia??????

WHAT SAY YOU RSN??????

as dad would say...."Son, stop trying to milk the bulls".....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: Should BEN look to move Bogaerts, JBJ, & Pedroia??????

Are you crazy??  Pedrioa contract is the best bargian contract in baseball.  Bogaerts will be a better player than Stanton, Trumbo, etc and JBJ will not be move if Boston do not have a permanent CF.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric1. Show KyleCleric1's posts

No.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

WHAT SAY YOU RSN??????

Funny stuff.  Wonder if Bill will get it??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

We better get Stanton and Fernandez back for that haul. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Yeah, their value can't get any higher, they might get hurt, and they just might be strange, you know from someone's point of view

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

As long as we keep the next Fisk, everyone on the team is available.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:

WHAT SAY YOU RSN??????

Funny stuff.  Wonder if Bill will get it??

The only thing Bill ever got was a dose of the clap in Singapore.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

DAD & BILL-806 do not endorse this thread........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

You funny :-D

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Bill... I don't know you that well, so I'm sorry for asking this.  Why do you refer to yourself in third person all the time and why are you always referencing your dad?  Is there some type of inside joke that I don't know about?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HailToTheKing. Show HailToTheKing's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:

Bill... I don't know you that well, so I'm sorry for asking this.  Why do you refer to yourself in third person all the time and why are you always referencing your dad?  Is there some type of inside joke that I don't know about?

The 'Dad' thing is actually legit.  The 'third person' thing is because he's a m0r0n.......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"LET ME BE CLEAR",      It all starts with a "young boys love for baseball"...... In the 1950's most of the youth can remember their 1st introduction to baseball, first the Red Sox then little league.......  I can fondly remember waiting for my DAD to come home from a hard day at work and meet him as he came up the walkway with my glove & his and a ball ready to pass, take grounders and popflys for 20 minutes before MOM called us for the family meal ....... Then the constant talk about "what the Sox did today, who they were playing, whos pitching, what Teddy-BOY did and when Mike Higgens would get fired".........  1967, 1975 were great years with DAD & our Red Sox......  That was it for DAD as he was gone before we got back to the W S in 1986.........  By then, the process was being repeated by my SON who was waiting for me to come home from work and hand my glove to me as I got out of the car....... Im sure that 85% of our posters share in this same story and my heart goes out to the sons that perhaps did not have this same opportunity...........  FAST FORWARD to  " AL GORE & HIS INTERNET" AND OUR GOOD FORTUNE to have the BDC and other baseball forums and I thought that it was only natural to include DAD in the back & forth with all the baseball fans on this board.  My DAD & I think all baseball DADS would get such a KICK out of what we have been able to do as "wannabee  G M's & MANAGERS.........  So thats the story I stick by it, thanks for asking because I can say that I have had a great time spending this time (16,000+) with our RED SOX, you posters & my DAD ........   As far as the 3rd person ???  Well that comes from my MOTHER.....  As she always said, "Billy, where did you get that VIVID imagination from" ?????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

"LET ME BE CLEAR",      It all starts with a "young boys love for baseball"...... In the 1950's most of the youth can remember their 1st introduction to baseball, first the Red Sox then little league.......  I can fondly remember waiting for my DAD to come home from a hard day at work and meet him as he came up the walkway with my glove & his and a ball ready to pass, take grounders and popflys for 20 minutes before MOM called us for the family meal ....... Then the constant talk about "what the Sox did today, who they were playing, whos pitching, what Teddy-BOY did and when Mike Higgens would get fired".........  1967, 1975 were great years with DAD & our Red Sox......  That was it for DAD as he was gone before we got back to the W S in 1986.........  By then, the process was being repeated by my SON who was waiting for me to come home from work and hand my glove to me as I got out of the car....... Im sure that 85% of our posters share in this same story and my heart goes out to the sons that perhaps did not have this same opportunity...........  FAST FORWARD to  " AL GORE & HIS INTERNET" AND OUR GOOD FORTUNE to have the BDC and other baseball forums and I thought that it was only natural to include DAD in the back & forth with all the baseball fans on this board.  My DAD & I think all baseball DADS would get such a KICK out of what we have been able to do as "wannabee  G M's & MANAGERS.........  So thats the story I stick by it, thanks for asking because I can say that I have had a great time spending this time (16,000+) with our RED SOX, you posters & my DAD ........   As far as the 3rd person ???  Well that comes from my MOTHER.....  As she always said, "Billy, where did you get that VIVID imagination from" ?????

Fair enough and thanks for the response  :)

I have aways said that I only had one similar language with my dad and it was baseball.  I cetainly don't speak cement mason and he doesn't speak computer, but we both speak baseball. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Fair enough and thanks for the response  :)

I have aways said that I only had one similar language with my dad and it was baseball.  I cetainly don't speak cement mason and he doesn't speak computer, but we both speak baseball. 

And no one will/can evaa take that away from you ......  Hope he is still with you ....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WHAT SAY YOU RSN??????

I say it's a slow day at the winter meetings !!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Ok Billy,  You had me tearing up at dad coming home & tossing the ball.  I'll give you that. When you talk like a regular guy, & you're not blowing smoke rings up Stiffy's backside, I actually kind of like you :)  You're OK!

Of course, I reserve the right to savage you whenever I disagree with anything you say.  ;0

As for the politics???   We all get it.  Obama is the emperor with no clothing.  Check /  Agreed.  But let's let it go.......  Most agree now, but don't want it shoved up their ____

So let's stick to baseball, where you are always entertaining.  More often than not wrong!  But always entertaining.....  We will take you apart, but with a much lighter heart.  :)

thanks for sharing.  Wish my kids were growing up back near Southie, where baseball was & always will be king.  Thank God for NESN & CSNE, or my children would wander aimlessly through life without a clue about hard core Red Sox LIFE!   West coast living is decidedly aimless!  5 more years, & I shall be home!!!!!!!  God!  I can't wait to be able to have a civilized conversation with my neighbor, where a gentleman can rant about the Sox without sounding like a lunatic.  Where you can quite literally lose your mind over a silly game, and everybody around you gets that its not just a silly game!  :)

This really is still the untamed west!  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The Pedroia deal is as great a bargain as when Russia sold Alaska to the United States.  Laughing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Ok Billy,  You had me tearing up at dad coming home & tossing the ball.  I'll give you that. When you talk like a regular guy, & you're not blowing smoke rings up Stiffy's backside, I actually kind of like you :)  You're OK!

Of course, I reserve the right to savage you whenever I disagree with anything you say.  ;0

As for the politics???   We all get it.  Obama is the emperor with no clothing.  Check /  Agreed.  But let's let it go.......  Most agree now, but don't want it shoved up their ____

So let's stick to baseball, where you are always entertaining.  More often than not wrong!  But always entertaining.....  We will take you apart, but with a much lighter heart.  :)

thanks for sharing.  Wish my kids were growing up back near Southie, where baseball was & always will be king.  Thank God for NESN & CSNE, or my children would wander aimlessly through life without a clue about hard core Red Sox LIFE!   West coast living is decidedly aimless!  5 more years, & I shall be home!!!!!!!  God!  I can't wait to be able to have a civilized conversation with my neighbor, where a gentleman can rant about the Sox without sounding like a lunatic.  Where you can quite literally lose your mind over a silly game, and everybody around you gets that its not just a silly game!  :)

This really is still the untamed west!  

OR SHUCKS, I knew all along that you have a GOOD HEART and your roghness is driven from your time on the "left coast', (anywhere near LONG BEACH the home port for the 806 in 1967-68) Baseball & Red Sox baseball is a great thing !!!!  Enjoy !!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Agree with RSDD...great post Bill.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WOW, a nice complment from the SLASHER !!!!!    As DAD would say ........ "SON, you can tell a lot about a guy by who shows up at their wake"  !!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HailToTheKing. Show HailToTheKing's posts

WOW, a nice complment from the SLASHER !!!!!    As DAD would say ........ "SON, you can tell a lot about a guy by who shows up at their wake"  !!!

I agree Bill....and agreed months ago about your 'Dad' reference.  It's the rest of you that makes you a nut.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to HailToTheKing's comment:

I agree Bill....and agreed months ago about your 'Dad' reference.  It's the rest of you that makes you a nut.....

Have not changed much in the last 47 years !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

WHAT SAY YOU RSN??????

I think moving one future star was enough for Ben.

Sections
Shortcuts