Should big Ben, and his boys draft Manny Ramirez jr?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Should big Ben, and his boys draft Manny Ramirez jr?

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130604&content_id=49558550&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb

Could be fun to see him in Fenway!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

Re: Should big Ben, and his boys draft Manny Ramirez jr?

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to chickenandboose's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130604&content_id=49558550&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb

[/QUOTE   Not hardly !!!!!!!   The old man is what he is, Man-child/fraud/drug/sh!!-bum/liar/........ And the "apple will not fall far from the tree"  !!!!

I don't usually agree with you, but I at least expected more than condemning a kid because of what his father did.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE   Not hardly !!!!!!!   The old man is what he is, Man-child/fraud/drug/sh!!-bum/liar/........ And the "apple will not fall far from the tree"  !!!!

well Bill ol salt here is where we can agree to disagree. for 7 years Manny was the king of the mountain helping our club win 2 world series rings. He is and always will be the greatest right handed power hitter I have or will see in my life time. getting himself thrown out of boston is a different story. when manny was 17 years old playing baseball in new york he was beyond amazing. if this kid is anything like his father was at 17 imagine the possibilities of us having that kid down on the farm hitting 400 footers before he hits 20. think about it. don't let your hatred take the place of common sense logic man.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

well Bill ol salt here is where we can agree to disagree. for 7 7years Manny was the king of the mountain helping our club win 2 world series rings. He is and always will be the greatest right handed power hitter I have or will see in my life time. getting himself thrown out of boston is a different story. when manny was 17 years old playing baseball in new york he was beyond amazing. if this kid is anything like his father was at 17 imagine the possibilities of us having that kid down on the farm hitting 400 footers before he hits 20. think about it. don't let your hatred take the place of common sense logic man.

Yes Mr. Hammah we are not on the same page...... Lets put it this way, I would never have wanted  a sh!!-bum like that on my DESTROYER.......  Could never go to SEA with someone that you could not trust !!!!!

...or a blowhard.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]

This has got to be one of the dumbest comments Ive ever seen. Yes, lets condemn the kid because his father was solid for 6 years and had a bad attitude his final 2 years in Boston. Yup, makes perfect sense. your pathetic, now get back to work and stop posting on company time junior.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

[QUOTE]

This has got to be one of the dumbest comments Ive ever seen. Yes, lets condemn the kid because his father was solid for 6 years and had a bad attitude his final 2 years in Boston. Yup, makes perfect sense. your pathetic, now get back to work and stop posting on company time junior.

its funny that the lib/left always looks the other way when it fits them !!!    Just saying !!!  The MAN-CHILD has his finger prints all over what is bad for MLB & this is the best you can do ???  Please spare me !!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

This is deplorable Bill. His parents broke up when he was 5, if anyone in the world would understand why things didn't work out for Manny it would his son who had to share his name.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

If Jr. is even close the the hitter manny was go for it, there is always hope he got moms brain :)

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

Let the kid make his own way.  Just because his dad was a slugger doesn't mean he will be.  Just because his dad cheated with PED's doesnt mean his kid will.  One thing for sure - you dont make a decision about a kid either way because of his daddy's name.

As far as Manny Sr..yes, he was "solid" for Red Sox before he derailed, but none of us know if he was using PED's in those years.  Far as Im concerned, all his stats are tainted with the dreaded asterisk as are McGuire's, Sosa"s, A-Rod"s, and on and on.  If we are ever going to get past the steroid era, gotta quit talking about the "amazing numbers and careers" of the cheaters.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

John Farrell's son is in this year's draft as well.  Sox might pick him up later in the rounds.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

well Bill ol salt here is where we can agree to disagree. for 7 years Manny was the king of the mountain helping our club win 2 world series rings. He is and always will be the greatest right handed power hitter I have or will see in my life time. getting himself thrown out of boston is a different story. when manny was 17 years old playing baseball in new york he was beyond amazing. if this kid is anything like his father was at 17 imagine the possibilities of us having that kid down on the farm hitting 400 footers before he hits 20. think about it. don't let your hatred take the place of common sense logic man.

i heart this post.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

i heart this post.

HA! not half as much as I love your avatar!!!!Wink

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:

John Farrell's son is in this year's draft as well.  Sox might pick him up later in the rounds.  

I don't know man... Last I heard he had golf ball sized tumors removed from his body.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Also, what ever happen to Papelbon's brother Josh Papelbon... He had good numbers in the minors.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to michaelsjr's comment:

Let the kid make his own way.  Just because his dad was a slugger doesn't mean he will be.  Just because his dad cheated with PED's doesnt mean his kid will.  One thing for sure - you dont make a decision about a kid either way because of his daddy's name.

As far as Manny Sr..yes, he was "solid" for Red Sox before he derailed, but none of us know if he was using PED's in those years.  Far as Im concerned, all his stats are tainted with the dreaded asterisk as are McGuire's, Sosa"s, A-Rod"s, and on and on.  If we are ever going to get past the steroid era, gotta quit talking about the "amazing numbers and careers" of the cheaters.

B I N G O   !!!!   Great post..........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

i heart this post.

HA! not half as much as I love your avatar!!!!Wink

Like me, welcome to the dirty old man club....     Laughing

God, to be young again..sigh

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from thegrandsalami. Show thegrandsalami's posts

[QUOTE]

It truly was a pleasure to watch him swing that bat for seven years,it truly was.What a wonderfull hitter he was.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to greenwellforpresident's comment:

[QUOTE]

I don't usually agree with you, but I at least expected more than condemning a kid because of what his father did.

On the contrary, I saw that coming a mile away.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I just thought about something here. As good as jr could be do any of us think for a minute that John Henry, Larry and Tom want to deal with the fact that they would possibly be having to deal with Manny? Me thinks not. too bad cause I bet that kid has a lot of potential.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I just thought about something here. As good as jr could be do any of us think for a minute that John Henry, Larry and Tom want to deal with the fact that they would possibly be having to deal with Manny? Me thinks not. too bad cause I bet that kid has a lot of potential.

BINGO  !!!!   Does that mean J H, LUCCIANNOS, and T W are as bad as "BILL-806" ?????    Just wondering !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

[QUOTE]

its funny that the lib/left always looks the other way when it fits them !!!    Just saying !!!  The MAN-CHILD has his finger prints all over what is bad for MLB & this is the best you can do ???  Please spare me !!!!

Maybe if you didnt post this ignorant jibberish you would have a sliver of cred. here. Manny hasnt been a FT dad in this kids life since he was 5 yrs old. They have a decent relationship, bit he wasnt an everyday influence on him you clown.

Sections
Shortcuts