Should big Ben, and his boys draft Manny Ramirez jr?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: Should big Ben, and his boys draft Manny Ramirez jr?

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just thought about something here. As good as jr could be do any of us think for a minute that John Henry, Larry and Tom want to deal with the fact that they would possibly be having to deal with Manny? Me thinks not. too bad cause I bet that kid has a lot of potential.

BINGO  !!!!   Does that mean J H, LUCCIANNOS, and T W are as bad as "BILL-806" ?????    Just wondering !!!

[/QUOTE]
    nope! and as your fellow veteran/shipmate Bill, I don't now or have I ever thought you were bad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to chickenandboose's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130604&content_id=49558550&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb

Could be fun to see him in Fenway!

[/QUOTE   Not hardly !!!!!!!   The old man is what he is, Man-child/fraud/drug/sh!!-bum/liar/........ And the "apple will not fall far from the tree"  !!!!

This has got to be one of the dumbest comments Ive ever seen. Yes, lets condemn the kid because his father was solid for 6 years and had a bad attitude his final 2 years in Boston. Yup, makes perfect sense. your pathetic, now get back to work and stop posting on company time junior.

its funny that the lib/left always looks the other way when it fits them !!!    Just saying !!!  The MAN-CHILD has his finger prints all over what is bad for MLB & this is the best you can do ???  Please spare me !!!!

Maybe if you didnt post this ignorant jibberish you would have a sliver of cred. here. Manny hasnt been a FT dad in this kids life since he was 5 yrs old. They have a decent relationship, bit he wasnt an everyday influence on him you clown.

[/QUOTE]  And maybe our posters should MAN-UP to the fact that as good as he could hit, he was/is detrimental to the RED SOX and MLB !!!    Thats all, nothing more !!!!   OH YES, wake up AMERICA  !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

[QUOTE]

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130604&content_id=49558550&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb

[/QUOTE   Not hardly !!!!!!!   The old man is what he is, Man-child/fraud/drug/sh!!-bum/liar/........ And the "apple will not fall far from the tree"  !!!!

This has got to be one of the dumbest comments Ive ever seen. Yes, lets condemn the kid because his father was solid for 6 years and had a bad attitude his final 2 years in Boston. Yup, makes perfect sense. your pathetic, now get back to work and stop posting on company time junior.

its funny that the lib/left always looks the other way when it fits them !!!    Just saying !!!  The MAN-CHILD has his finger prints all over what is bad for MLB & this is the best you can do ???  Please spare me !!!!

So bill you have led the life of jesus/ghandi/Mohammed/etc...and you children have been perfect as well.you have never smoked pot, got drunk, had premarital sex,never took a day off from work just because you wanted to, etc...

yep Manny screwed up but we all have. I would hope that you would have the ability to not condem the child for the parents actions. Also be able to forgive others faults.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Maybe if you didnt post this ignorant jibberish you would have a sliver of cred. here. Manny hasnt been a FT dad in this kids life since he was 5 yrs old. They have a decent relationship, bit he wasnt an everyday influence on him you clown.

[/QUOTE]  And maybe our posters should MAN-UP to the fact that as good as he could hit, he was/is detrimental to the RED SOX and MLB !!!    Thats all, nothing more !!!!   OH YES, wake up AMERICA  !!!!

[/QUOTE]

And none of this has anything to do with Manny's kid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

let's just pray Bora$ does not get his mitts into ManRamJr.  that was the downfall of Manny....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

I just thought about something here. As good as jr could be do any of us think for a minute that John Henry, Larry and Tom want to deal with the fact that they would possibly be having to deal with Manny? Me thinks not. too bad cause I bet that kid has a lot of potential.

Come on! He calls them every week to see if any diamond-studded, gold necklaces have turned up around the park, 'cause they're probably his.... Wink

I say they take MRjr... And Yaz' Grandson!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I hope the Sox take the best player available whenever they pick....If it happens to be Manny Jr...then so be it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

[QUOTE]

So bill you have led the life of jesus/ghandi/Mohammed/etc...and you children have been perfect as well.you have never smoked pot, got drunk, had premarital sex,never took a day off from work just because you wanted to, etc...

yep Manny screwed up but we all have. I would hope that you would have the ability to not condem the child for the parents actions. Also be able to forgive others faults.

Your right JIM .......  However, I wasn't getting MILLION$ to hit a baseball & be a good" TEAM PLAYER" AND NOT KNOCK OVER THE TRAVELING SECRETARY !!!!  Just saying !!!
     BTW, never did drugs, just "HIGH ON LIFE" !!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to michaelsjr's comment:

Let the kid make his own way.  Just because his dad was a slugger doesn't mean he will be.  Just because his dad cheated with PED's doesnt mean his kid will.  One thing for sure - you dont make a decision about a kid either way because of his daddy's name.

As far as Manny Sr..yes, he was "solid" for Red Sox before he derailed, but none of us know if he was using PED's in those years.  Far as Im concerned, all his stats are tainted with the dreaded asterisk as are McGuire's, Sosa"s, A-Rod"s, and on and on.  If we are ever going to get past the steroid era, gotta quit talking about the "amazing numbers and careers" of the cheaters.

Manny was a big reason that the Red Sox won the World Series.  I will always thank him for his years with the Red Sox. He still had a lot of natural ability.   As far as PED users we will never really know how long some of them were using them.  Many players were probably using but were never suspected of it.  The lastest scandal definitely isn't good for baseball.   As far as Manny's son if he is as talented as Manny he will be a very successful MLB player.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to emp9's comment:

[QUOTE]

Come on! He calls them every week to see if any diamond-studded, gold necklaces have turned up around the park, 'cause they're probably his.... Wink

I say they take MRjr... And Yaz' Grandson!

[/QUOTE]
    Ha! you're probably right. first place to look is in back of the green monster when manny used to duck into on occasion. lol. I doubt that Manny would have the capacity to be his son's agent. I can almost see boras lickin his chops....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

[QUOTE]

Your right JIM .......  However, I wasn't getting MILLION$ to hit a baseball & be a good" TEAM PLAYER" AND NOT KNOCK OVER THE TRAVELING SECRETARY !!!!  Just saying !!!
     BTW, never did drugs, just "HIGH ON LIFE" !!!

and low on common sense.

CONAN,  and what do you know about common sense ?????  Just asking !!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.