Re: Should Valentine be fired??
posted at 8/4/2012 4:19 PM EDT
In Response to Re: Should Valentine be fired??
In Response to Re: Should Valentine be fired?? : well....you seem like a simple minded guy and the Nomar-hating Boston media at the time wrapped up the whole Nomar story for you with a nice bow......it was intended for folks like yourself to slurp up with a spoon. Just another example of how powerful the media can be when they (gleefully) have an axe to grind. _________________________________ Curt Schilling Deadbeat Fraud Clown
Posted by bellhorn_
Not my opinions bellhorn. Simply facts! I guess you have some "inside information" that none of us unsuspecting simple-minded fans had at the time. My reading of what was offered, plus what I objectively observed, has nothing to do with any media "spin."
I guess you know better??? You so smaaat! :) Lighten up dude! You're getting hostile for no reason.
Please enlighten me?
1) Was Nomar offered anything?
2) If so, what?
3) Did he accept it? NO!
4) Did you watch the games that season?
5) Did you observe any troubling behavior by Nomar on the bench?
6) If not in real time, did you catch highlights?
7) Did millions of RS fans observe and comment on questionable behavior by Nomar?
8) Were any of the criticisms by fans fair?
9) Were many of the concerns recurrent?
10) Do you think they had anything to do with being offered a GREAT contract, as opposed to the MEGA contract he wanted?
11) Who's choice was it to turn down the contract offered?
Perhaps you could enlighten the uninitiated fan with your inside knowledge????
oh..... p.s. Try not being such a d ick about it! I didn't attack you! I simply put forth what I knew to be fact! You disagree? NO Problem! Say what you know, but don't be a complete f'n d b a g about it!