Shoulda hired Dave Martinez...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxNPats76. Show SoxNPats76's posts

Shoulda hired Dave Martinez...

Instead of the tired old man... This organization has become afraid to think outside of the box..

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

Re: Shoulda hired Dave Martinez...

I agree I think Bobby V. must have told Josh Beckett to give up 5 homers. A young energetic manager would have said "when Fielder and Cabrera come up, strike them out." Managers can't fix crap talent dude.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Shoulda hired Dave Martinez...:
    [QUOTE]Dont think Bobby V, wont drop Beckett down if Clay pitches good today.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

Not after only one start, bobby. Beckett didnt pitch well in his first start last season in Cleveland, then was lights out until he injured his ankle in September. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Shoulda hired Dave Martinez...": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shoulda hired Dave Martinez... : Not after only one start, bobby. Beckett didnt pitch well in his first start last season in Cleveland, then was lights out until he injured his ankle in September.  Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] Beckett says his thumb is fine, J, or at least no worse. That makes me feel little better about the season as a whole, but I'll keep my eye on him (whatever that means). This board has turned to pure insanity J, as bad as last September already, only two games in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Shoulda hired Dave Martinez...": [QUOTE]Instead of the tired old man... This organization has become afraid to think outside of the box.. Posted by SoxNPats76[/QUOTE] Ridiculous.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxNPats76. Show SoxNPats76's posts

Nothing ridiculous about it. The body language speaks for itself. This is a bored franchise spoiled with 2 titles in the last 8 years. Instead of bringing in a manager who brings lots of mouth and drama in with a rookie GM they could have and should have brought in Maddon's right hand man, a young fresh face with potential. Instead, this is what we get..

"I want Iglesias but Benny boy tells me that you have to do." locker room drama. We have no leadoff man so a team with a $170 million dollar payroll has to put NICK FREAKIN' PUNTO at leadoff? Beckett is still playing uninspired baseball, you have some dude at SS that supposed to be better than a rookie phenom at AAA.. It's laughable.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Shoulda hired Dave Martinez...": [QUOTE]Nothing ridiculous about it. The body language speaks for itself. This is a bored franchise spoiled with 2 titles in the last 8 years. Instead of bringing in a manager who brings lots of mouth and drama in with a rookie GM they could have and should have brought in Maddon's right hand man, a young fresh face with potential. Instead, this is what we get.. "I want Iglesias but Benny boy tells me that you have to do." locker room drama. We have no leadoff man so a team with a $170 million dollar payroll has to put NICK FREAKIN' PUNTO at leadoff? Beckett is still playing uninspired baseball, you have some dude at SS that supposed to be better than a rookie phenom at AAA.. It's laughable. Posted by SoxNPats76[/QUOTE] Ridiculous.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Shoulda hired Dave Martinez...:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Shoulda hired Dave Martinez...": Beckett says his thumb is fine, J, or at least no worse. That makes me feel little better about the season as a whole, but I'll keep my eye on him (whatever that means). This board has turned to pure insanity J, as bad as last September already, only two games in.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Thing is Exam, Beckett wouldn't say anything else. Watching the pre game,to answer your question from yesterday, Remy said the cortisone shots had been working for the past 18 months, but haven't been as much recently. Peter Abraham thinks no Veritek was a problem. I hope he just didnt pitch well, not like he gave up the HR to no names. Need Buch to pitch well today. 

Cant believe what I read here sometimes, lately most times. Wondered how long it would take to kick BV to the curb....answer....2 games. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roaddogg1959. Show Roaddogg1959's posts

In response to "Shoulda hired Dave Martinez...": [QUOTE]Instead of the tired old man... This organization has become afraid to think outside of the box.. Posted by SoxNPats76[/QUOTE] Can he pitch