Showalter sure is dumb

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Showalter sure is dumb

In Response to Re: Showalter sure is dumb:
    its just another useless complaint as nobody scored after Tek singled in Lowrie that inning. runners stranded on 1st and 2nd...With your way they would have stranded runners at 1st and 3rd..no difference...But you just keep up the useless whining.. Sometimes, being an idiot is a good thing. In your case, your fog alllowed you to believe that no one would have scored. Wrong! Pinch runner, Mac or Cameron goes from 1st to 3rd easily on Bellsbury's hit, one out. They score, easily, on Pedroia's fly ball, Luke Scott playing with a bad shoulder that will require surgery at year end and was the reason why Pedroia scored easily from 1st on the double by AGon. Los Loco, you give inspiration to all the people who tought they were the most stupid and dull people in the world. You have the wit of one who has lost his wits.
    Posted by majorleague

softleague, what is the origin for your new favorite slighly-demeaning-nickname Bellsbury?  I don't get the Bell reference.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

its just another useless complaint as nobody scored after Tek singled in Lowrie that inning. runners stranded on 1st and 2nd...With your way they would have stranded runners at 1st and 3rd..no difference...But you just keep up the useless whining.. Sometimes, being an idiot is a good thing. In your case, your fog alllowed you to believe that no one would have scored. Wrong! Pinch runner, Mac or Cameron goes from 1st to 3rd easily on Bellsbury's hit, one out. They score, easily, on Pedroia's fly ball, Luke Scott playing with a bad shoulder that will require surgery at year end and was the reason why Pedroia scored easily from 1st on the double by AGon. Los Loco, you give inspiration to all the people who tought they were the most stupid and dull people in the world. You have the wit of one who has lost his wits.
    Posted by majorleague

Keep knocking me, Softy.  I know how fair your judgement is when it comes to discussing somebody who's already on your blacklist.  I stand with Jed. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

los loco, you give the original meaning to knocking others. Softy must have been a mean old guy. If you are going to keep punching, you better start ducking with your glass ego.

I notice how my comment was deleted, after the board sanitizer pushed his little button.

space, "Bellsbury" is from Baseball Reference and is the official nickname for Ellsbury. Look it up, I wouldn't tell a lie.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

los loco, you give the original meaning to knocking others. Softy must have been a mean old guy. If you are going to keep punching, you better start ducking with your glass ego. I notice how my comment was deleted, after the board sanitizer pushed his little button.   space, "Bellsbury" is from Baseball Reference and is the official nickname for Ellsbury. Look it up, I wouldn't tell a lie.
    Posted by majorleague

Tacoby Bellsbury..thats funny..wonder where he got that from.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

los loco, you give the original meaning to knocking others. Softy must have been a mean old guy. If you are going to keep punching, you better start ducking with your glass ego. I notice how my comment was deleted, after the board sanitizer pushed his little button.   space, "Bellsbury" is from Baseball Reference and is the official nickname for Ellsbury. Look it up, I wouldn't tell a lie.
    Posted by majorleague

It also lists his official name as Jacoby McCabe Ellsbury, a name you seemingly have a refusal to use because you want to control the situation by belittling Ellsbury when in reality you only belittle yourself by looking like a whining idiot. I have no problem with that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

los loco, you give the original meaning to knocking others.

I'll take that as a compliment.

Softy must have been a mean old guy.

Must have.

If you are going to keep punching, you better start ducking with your glass ego.

I guess I'm contending with an ego wrecking ball. 

I notice how my comment was deleted, after the board sanitizer pushed his little button.  

I must have missed it.  Did you call me a bad name?

space, "Bellsbury" is from Baseball Reference and is the official nickname for Ellsbury. Look it up, I wouldn't tell a lie.

Of course not.

Posted by majorleague

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Posted by majorleague

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxeFMHyOx3I

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Still just the sound of crickets on how the same guys who voted for Crawford's GG were wrong, but have to be right when they voted for Jeter.

To even question those same guys, to a certain clown, is just short of blasphemy.

Sections
Shortcuts