Sick of Jeter?: Now available: Derek Jeter filter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Sick of Jeter?: Now available: Derek Jeter filter

What will they think of next?
    From NESN.com:
    http://www.nesn.com/2011/07/derek-jeter-filter-allows-removal-of-jeter-content-on-the-internet.html

Have you ever wished you could remove Derek Jeter from your sight? Well now you can, at least on the internet.

The new chrome extension -- Jeter Filter -- does just that. The extension actually takes any Jeter content, written or visual, and simply removes it from the webpage.

The filter also warns if there is Jeter content on the site that the extension can't remove. Users can determine how much Jeter content gets wiped out by using one of three filter settings: Mild, aggressive and vindictive.

Rob Spectre, who hates the Yankees, developed the program after the idea formed at hackNY's Spring Hakathon. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Derek Jeter filter

In Response to Derek Jeter filter:
    [QUOTE]What will they think of next? From NESN.com: http://www.nesn.com/2011/07/derek-jeter-filter-allows-removal-of-jeter-content-on-the-internet.html Have you ever wished you could remove Derek Jeter from your sight? Well now you can, at least on the internet. The new chrome extension -- Jeter Filter -- does just that. The extension actually takes any Jeter content, written or visual, and simply removes it from the webpage . The filter also warns if there is Jeter content on the site that the extension can't remove. Users can determine how much Jeter content gets wiped out by using one of three filter settings: Mild, aggressive and vindictive. Rob Spectre , who hates the Yankees, developed the program after the idea formed at hackNY's Spring Hakathon. 
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE] now there's a guy who needs to step away from the computer for a few minutes.. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Good lord, this is too stupid for words.

Jete: A few minutes??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: Sick of Jeter?: Now available: Derek Jeter filter

I wasn't trying to be offensive,I just thought it was funny.Some people just have WAY too much time on their hands to invent something like this. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Sick of Jeter?: Now available: Derek Jeter filter

No, Mojo, I didn't mean you were stupid. I meant the guy who invented this thing, who definitely needs a hobby! (Then again, I have over 7,000 posts on this stupid message board).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In Response to Re: Derek Jeter filter:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Derek Jeter filter : now there's a guy who needs to step away from the computer for a few minutes.. 
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Who in their right mind would want to ignore anyone named JeteLaughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Derek Jeter filter : Who in their right mind would want to ignore anyone named Jete
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]hey Lady, how are you?...hope all is well...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Derek Jeter filter : hey Lady, how are you?...hope all is well...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Hey jete,

I'm ok, spent two days at the Yard in the heat and humidity to watch the Sox and O's so I'm wiped out.  Not as young as I used to be lol.  Next month I'll be in Boston so will take a game in at Fenway, I'm really looking forward to that.  The stupid jumbotron games get really old so it will be great to go to a good old fashion ball game.

Have you seen any Yankee games this season?