Sick of Lackey's Attitude

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

Re: Sick of Lackey's Attitude

In Response to Re: Sick of Lackey's Attitude:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sick of Lackey's Attitude : Navarro at SS may be the better option.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]
    The time may be nearing when Theo/Terry will give Navarro PT at SS. Neither Scutaro nor Lowrie may be able to drag himself through the season.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Sick of Lackey's Attitude:
    [QUOTE]He did pitch a decent game today but I'm sick of the way he reacts when a player makes an error or a bad play. Scutaro should have gotten to that ball that led to a single and turn the double play on the next play, but Lackey shouldn't react to his teammates like he did. Do we see Scutaro yelling at Lackey when he let past the home run to Joyce or win he lets past 5 hits in an inning?
    Posted by SoxCsBruins[/QUOTE]

To say Lackey had a decent game is as far as I would go because our team usually needs a ton of runs to support him.  He gave up 10 hits in 5 plus innings and was lucky to only give up four runs.

In his defense he did have seven SO and Scutaro didn't help his cause.  Also a couple of the hits weren't exactly crushed.  Lackey may think more highly of himself than we do but at least we won the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from eman39. Show eman39's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Sick of Lackey's Attitude : John Lackey has NO business being frustrated with anyone but John Lackey. Hes been appaling this year. Sure Scuttaro messed up but Lackeys been messing up since April. I also agree with McArver (and thats a first) that Lackeys reaction to Tito pulling showed up him manager. Whats funny about it is who in their right mind would show faith in Lackey with the way hes pitched this year. 
    Posted by jamesey271975[/QUOTE]

damn right

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]What if you had an original thought. Surely you might be capable of a sober thought.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

I wrote many a good baseball threads, just because your clouded with hate and can't see that. Turkey. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Sick of Lackey's Attitude:
    [QUOTE]He did pitch a decent game today but I'm sick of the way he reacts when a player makes an error or a bad play. Scutaro should have gotten to that ball that led to a single and turn the double play on the next play, but Lackey shouldn't react to his teammates like he did. Do we see Scutaro yelling at Lackey when he let past the home run to Joyce or win he lets past 5 hits in an inning?
    Posted by SoxCsBruins[/QUOTE]

Lackey reacts like many on this forum.  Those same folks say he should not react that way.  That 's the funny part.  Lackey should react better.  I agree.  But for people on THIS forum to act like they don't understand when he does is comical.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

Lackey's attitude hurts him and the team.  Abraham says that he is well liked away from the field though. 

I heard a former NYY 3rd baseman say on a broadcast that he was petrified of David Cone going mental if he botched a play.  Anyone who has ever played sport at any level knows that fear of a teammate's reaction is not a positive influence on performance.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

You all have to realize things stay in-house, and someday when Lackey is gone it will ALL come out. Its sort of like the Dodgers calling JD "Nancy Drew," as you never heard that until his exit from LA became apparent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

1. John Lackey…The New Nancy Drew | The Boston Sports List

thebostonsportslist.com/2011/05/.../john-lackey-the-new-nancy-dre... - Cached
      5 May 2011 – He is the new Nancy Drew. If you look up “Overpaid Stiff” in the dictionary, you will find a picture of J.D. “Nancy” Drew...
    2. It doesn't take long to find a lot of verbal garbage dumped on either of these two. The writing was on the wall before Theo solicited their services.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Who really gives a hoot about his attitude, I don't. just win baby. He's thrown 2 good enough performances for 2 Sox wins. I'm happy with that. And I have been a very harsh critic of this crybaby, spoiled brat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

This is the same crap I might add that had people howling for Manny's head on a stick. Enough about emotions and let's focus on performance. if he performs to help team win, then it's a good thing, not a bad thing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Does "spoiled brat" ring a bell?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Modano09. Show Modano09's posts

What makes it worse is how his teammates always defend him and seem to go out of their way to say positive things about him to the media.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]What makes it worse is how his teammates always defend him and seem to go out of their way to say positive things about him to the media.
    Posted by Modano09[/QUOTE]

Just shows he has good team mates.