Sign Grady Sizemore.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Re: Sign Grady Sizemore.

another often injured outfielder who hit 229 last year please come up with someone betyter and stop playing papupers looking for other teams throwaways.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

the last thing we need is to sign carlos beltran. he is 34 and is a below average fielder at this point in his career. We need to get younger not older. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In Response to Re: Sign Grady Sizemore.:
    [QUOTE]I'd take a chance on him but not as a starting OF a possible 4th/5th OF and backup/part time DH, and if he shows he can stay healthy and play well maybe give him some regular time in the outfield, the guy ws a stud just a few years ago and if he can return to form he's a real find but that is a big if.
    Posted by LedZeppelin1969[/QUOTE]
    I doubt Grady Sizemore would take a chance to be a fourth/fifth outfielder for a team that has missed the postseason in consecutive years. The 29-year-old Sizemore will seek a full-time gig in hopes a re-establishing his value.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sign Grady Sizemore. : Perhaps we can agree that Boston is not a likely destination for Grady Sizemore.
    Posted by hill55[/QUOTE]

I don't know - it seems like the team that signs Sizemore has to have reasonable fall back options (Kalish & Reddick) but be prepared to pay him 7-8M in incentives if he excels.  If Sizemore feels like he's healthy, and can play near his peak, the larger the market the better for 2013 and beyond.  It worked out well for Beltre.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sign Grady Sizemore. : well i doubt he would accept it as well but thats the role i would offer him because after the last few years that is what he would equate to, he will be in a difficult position to find a full time gig especially for a winning team. he could possibly get one froma team like the mariners, or giants, teams with offensive holes and openings in the outfield, but i highly doubt he will play center full time again
    Posted by LedZeppelin1969[/QUOTE]
    Perhaps we can agree that Boston is not a likely destination for Grady Sizemore.