Signings will vault Sox back to the top

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpatcelt1988. Show soxpatcelt1988's posts

Signings will vault Sox back to the top

Naps will put up huge numbers in Fenway and form a devastating 1-2 punch with Papi. Uehara gives the Sox the best bullpen in the East.  Victorino is very underated and will likely thrive in his roll here. Count on bounce back years from Lester and Buck and 15+ wins form Doubrant.  If the Sox are not favorites to win the East, they are at worst co-favorites with Tampa. Book it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Signings will vault Sox back to the top

In response to soxpatcelt1988's comment:

Naps will put up huge numbers in Fenway and form a devastating 1-2 punch with Papi. Uehara gives the Sox the best bullpen in the East.  Victorino is very underated and will likely thrive in his roll here. Count on bounce back years from Lester and Buck and 15+ wins form Doubrant.  If the Sox are not favorites to win the East, they are at worst co-favorites with Tampa. Book it.

Hahaha.  My man (or woman, don't want to assume)!  'Bout time we had some wild conjecture on the positive end of things.  LET'S go RED sox!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamme17. Show iamme17's posts

Take all the money you can scrap together and head to Vegas cause according to the future books the sox are the longest shot in this division.Either you'll clean up with big bucks or go home with all the bookies laughing at you.I'm guessing the latter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

I want some of what you are smoking.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

This is the troll that pretends to be SoxPatsCelts1988.  Ignore it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

Hahaha.  My man (or woman, don't want to assume)!  'Bout time we had some wild conjecture on the positive end of things.  LET'S go RED sox!

He forgot his Lithium this morning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I agree.  We're about as good as any of the ALE.  For all the talk, with the NYY going Loria on us, the ALE is not as strong as many think.  TO is better than last year, but they only won 73 last year.  TB is good, but lost Upton.  NYY are always good, but lost Swisher, ARod, Martin, and Soriano, with some bench players.  Gardner and Mo return, but I'm putting the NYY, TB, and RS at 90 wins.

We need an ace.  We need Lee.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts