Simple objective question. Who will be the most exciting team to watch this year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Strangeglove. Show Strangeglove's posts

Simple objective question. Who will be the most exciting team to watch this year?

I'm kinding of leaning to the Nationals as my #1. Great young rooster.

Looking forward to watching the Big Boppers of the Angels and New Mix Blue Jays (Of all teams!) too this year. Dodgers, with the ex Sooox and big acquisitions they made, could be a good watch as well. 

Red Sox, being such a new team, should be very interesting. Once we get used to them, however,  not sure they'll have that "wow" thing going for them which some of the other teams seem to have. To me, Ellsbury, is Boston's  exciting player. Hoping they can keep him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Re: Simple objective question. Who will be the most exciting team to watch this year?

For me: The Red Sox.

:)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Simple objective question. Who will be the most exciting team to watch this year?

a lot of choices........i'll go with that magnificent group from the Bronx :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

if things fall right, and with the addition of Sori, it'll be interesting to see how the Nats do... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

The Dodgers will be interesting to watch.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

I don't know about most excitiing, but most interesting will be:

LA Dodgers: Can big money buy a championship?

Toronto Blue Jays: Similar to the Dodgers, but bit cheaper. Will the big moves make them instant contenders?

Washington Nationals: Will they regret shutting down Strasberg last season or will they be shown to be wise to ensure his future while remaining contenders? Can their pitching repeat at the high level from last season?

SF Giants: Can these unlikely champions find a way to do it again?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Marlins if the play AAA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I don't have much interest in watching other teams' games. Just the Red Sox. They will be interesting to watch for a while, but once they fall out of contention they will be just playing out the string. Its going to be a long season for Sox fans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't have much interest in watching other teams' games. Just the Red Sox. They will be interesting to watch for a while, but once they fall out of contention they will be just playing out the string. Its going to be a long season for Sox fans.

[/QUOTE]

The longer the better, pumpsie, win, lose or rained out. As long as they're playing, I'm good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

The Rays

They aren't going away part....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Red Sox baby! Although the Sea Dogs should be fun to watch too, especially early in the year before Bogaerts and Bradley get promoted to Pawtucket.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They will be in it until September, I have yet to see a respectable columnist or writer say they will be worse than 84 wins.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to LR3683paw's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Soriano to the Nats? What is their payroll now?

[/QUOTE]

How does Boras manage to do this over and over again?!? There was pretty much no market for this guy and he then manages to get 2 years, $28M (plus the draft pick and pick allocation money) from a team that already has a very solid bullpen. It just amazes me!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

The Rays, in the front row among all the empty seats.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

How does Boras manage to do this over and over again?!? There was pretty much no market for this guy and he then manages to get 2 years, $28M (plus the draft pick and pick allocation money) from a team that already has a very solid bullpen. It just amazes me!

It's takes only two teams to create a bidding war. Perhaps the Tigers, Dodgers and/or Blue Jays were involved.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

The longer the better, pumpsie, win, lose or rained out. As long as they're playing, I'm good.

All in all, I would rather be watching a club that is winning most of their games and that has a shot at a ring, or at least the playoffs. I would be surprised if this is that club. I am sure I will be right there watching the games, just as I have done since the late 1950s-early 60s when they were a laughingstock. What I do NOT want to see is the likes of Lester glaring back at the umpire for perceived injustices with the strike zone, or Ortiz complaining about called strikes,  or any more BeerGate episodes. If they are out there playing their tails off without whining they will be tolerable to watch.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

Well we can all agre, it won't be the yanks

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

No one seems to be paying much attention, but the Reds could be a real powerhouse next year...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Brazilian woman's Beach Volleyball Team

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

All in all, I would rather be watching a club that is winning most of their games and that has a shot at a ring, or at least the playoffs. I would be surprised if this is that club. I am sure I will be right there watching the games, just as I have done since the late 1950s-early 60s when they were a laughingstock. What I do NOT want to see is the likes of Lester glaring back at the umpire for perceived injustices with the strike zone, or Ortiz complaining about called strikes,  or any more BeerGate episodes. If they are out there playing their tails off without whining they will be tolerable to watch.

Agreed, all in all

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Dodgers And Angels Self-Implode......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to pelosireturns's comment:

Well we can all agre, it won't be the yanks

Sure. I know Jete, PSZ , and a few others here would buy that.

Sections
Shortcuts