Simple objective question. Who will be the most exciting team to watch this year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Simple objective question. Who will be the most exciting team to watch this year?

In response to pelosireturns's comment:

Well we can all agre, it won't be the yanks

Sure. I know Jete, PSZ , and a few others here would buy that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Re: Simple objective question. Who will be the most exciting team to watch this year?

...always pullin for the royals.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I think the Reds.  Good squad and they may call up that kid hamilton who is so fast he can steal 2nd and 3rd on the same pitch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Strangeglove's comment:

I'm kinding of leaning to the Nationals as my #1. Great young rooster.

Looking forward to watching the Big Boppers of the Angels and New Mix Blue Jays (Of all teams!) too this year. Dodgers, with the ex Sooox and big acquisitions they made, could be a good watch as well. 

Red Sox, being such a new team, should be very interesting. Once we get used to them, however,  not sure they'll have that "wow" thing going for them which some of the other teams seem to have. To me, Ellsbury, is Boston's  exciting player. Hoping they can keep him.

Interesting post on Red Sox: On the front burner. Are there any other teams you want to name here that don't include the Red Sox? I guess you got your point across. Maybe now you can find you own team board like the other Yankee trolls here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

Looking forward to watching the Big Boppers of the Angels and New Mix Blue Jays (Of all teams!) too this year. Dodgers, with the ex Sooox and big acquisitions they made, could be a good watch as well. 

Red Sox, being such a new team, should be very interesting. Once we get used to them, however,  not sure they'll have that "wow" thing going for them which some of the other teams seem to have. To me, Ellsbury, is Boston's  exciting player. Hoping they can keep him.

Interesting post on Red Sox: On the front burner. Are there any other teams you want to name here that don't include the Red Sox? I guess you got your point across. Maybe now you can find you own team board like the other Yankee trolls here.

Really. Kim. Uncalled for, and not even the case. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

It's a ridiculous post on a board. We should all try to name all the other teams that are better than the Sox. Btw, nice touch with starting with a national league team. That makes it seem all the more objective. LMAO

Out of all the boards on the Internet, this post found it's target spot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

First of all strangeglove is a Red Sox fan, as difficult as that may be for you to believe kim. Secondly you really should come to grips that a lot of Red Sox fans think the Sox aren't going to be very good this year. Not an opinion I share, but it does seem to be a commonly held belief. Third, a lot of us here are baseball fans in addition to being Red Sox fans. Did you find a new supply of pike pills or something?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Red Sox baby! Although the Sea Dogs should be fun to watch too, especially early in the year before Bogaerts and Bradley get promoted to Pawtucket.

Hell yeah! Opening Day in Portland!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

It's a ridiculous post on a board. We should all try to name all the other teams that are better than the Sox. Btw, nice touch with starting with a national league team. That makes it seem all the more objective. LMAO

Kim,

The Thread is fine. Although the Sox are MY team, I love this game and enjoy watching other teams play. Thats all the OP was saying. Not whos better than the sox, but who else besides the sox would be an exciting team to watch.

Read the headline. It says exciting, not better...

As for my answer. Now that the nats got Soriano and SS will be pitching in the PO if they make it, I think theyve got a good young team that should play some exciting ball. I also think the Reds will be right in the mix of things as well.

Im interested to see how the LAD and BJays do after all the spending/trading both teams have done...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

This kimsaythis is a real head case

he/she/it can be sometimes...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

It will always be the Red Sox vs. 29 other teams for me, no matter what year it is.

However, the Nationals' young stars should be exciting to watch once again. And I'll be interested in the outcome of the Dodgers' season, for very different reasons. The Rays are always interesting as well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

It will always be the Red Sox vs. 29 other teams for me, no matter what year it is.

However, the Nationals' young stars should be exciting to watch once again. And I'll be interested in the outcome of the Dodgers' season, for very different reasons. The Rays are always interesting as well.

I agree with the Rays, but soooo wish they played somewhere else. When I lived 15mins away from the Trop I would go to a couple Sox games a year but thats it. If it wasnt such a "cave type" atmosphere I might have gone more. Horrible place to take in a game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to pelosireturns's comment:

Well we can all agre, it won't be the yanks

Sure. I know Jete, PSZ , and a few others here would buy that.

and to think i was about to invite pelosi and the rest of you over for a game :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:

He mentioned the Red Sox as "interesting"; so what more do you want? And what is the title of this thread?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Angels for most exciting. Don't count out the Rangers as a contender, though not as exiting. In the NL you would think the Dodgers but they just collapsed last year. Nationals most exciting in the NL.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

By the way this is a very subjective question. It comes down to preference.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Toronto Blue Jays will be fun to watch.  I predict them to win at least 90 games and earn a wild card berth.  

If you want to wait in line for less than 10 minutes to buy a ticket and sit in the front row of a baseball game, then go to Tropicana Field.  Buying a ticket there is as easy as ordering at a Dunkin Donuts.  LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

the nats easy. living in the city where their AAA team resides i get a pretty decent amount of info about their team. Its stacked. between the stellar pitching staff (didn't know they signed soriano. thats absurd) and their productive offense (2nd most runs scored last year i think?) it wqill be interesting to watch and they are DEFINITELY my preseason favorites to win the WS.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

the nats easy. living in the city where their AAA team resides i get a pretty decent amount of info about their team. Its stacked. between the stellar pitching staff (didn't know they signed soriano. thats absurd) and their productive offense (2nd most runs scored last year i think?) it wqill be interesting to watch and they are DEFINITELY my preseason favorites to win the WS.

As of now, I pick the Nationals to win the World Series.  Having Soriano as their closer is a nice upgrade and their starting pitching staff is loaded with talent.  

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

As of now, I pick the Nationals to win the World Series.  Having Soriano as their closer is a nice upgrade and their starting pitching staff is loaded with talent.  

Good choice

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

The Nats had an epic rotation even before subtracting Jackson and adding Haren. Strasburg, Gonzalez, Haren, Zimmermann, and Detweiler could rival, if not surpass, the great Braves rotations of the '90's.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

For me: The Red Sox.

:)

RIGHT ON!!!!

All others are points of interest, the Sox are the whole shooting match.