Since the Break

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

Since the Break

Agon is 1 for 15 and Papi is 1 for 13, a single and a double respectively.....Home Run Derby related?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Since the Break

In Response to Since the Break:
    Agon is 1 for 15 and Papi is 1 for 13, a single and a double respectively.....Home Run Derby related?
    Posted by tomnev
    not sure about AG, but Ortiz has been hitting balls into the teeth of the shifts, also facing a few good lefties...though i wouldn't mind a couple of more weeks :-), i don't expect AG to scuffle much longer..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Posted by tomnev

No, I would say it's more Tropicana related. I bet they are glad to get out of that hellhole, and we should see them back to form tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jidgef. Show jidgef's posts

Nothing like an Orioles' pitching staff to wake up quiet bats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Posted by tomnev

Last year, after winning the Derby, Ortiz's numbers for the first 9 games after the break: 171/250/171  6 singles and 4 walks in 40 PA's

I think Josh Hamilton was the first guy to say that the Home Run Derby messed up his swing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

In Response to Re: Since the Break:
    In Response to Since the Break : No, I would say it's more Tropicana related. I bet they are glad to get out of that hellhole, and we should see them back to form tonight.
    Posted by Alibiike

I hope you are right....Cano by the way is 5 for 17 since the break playing in Toronto.....all singles.

Sections
Shortcuts