Since the globe asked the question I thought I would ask the forum.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Since the globe asked the question I thought I would ask the forum.

Do you guys and gals think that our beloved 1st baseman has a chance at being the first triple crown winner since yaz did it in 67?

I think if he stays the hell away from the homerun derby at the all star game he very well could have a shot.

your thoughts!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Re: Since the globe asked the question I thought I would ask the forum.

Let's hope so. Since it appears that would be the highlight of the season with pitchers dropping like flies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Since the globe asked the question I thought I would ask the forum.:
    Let's hope so. Since it appears that would be the highlight of the season with pitchers dropping like flies.
    Posted by Alibiike

Bailey and ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

I think so gonzo is a legit mvp threat as well

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: Since the globe asked the question I thought I would ask the forum.:
    In Response to Since the globe asked the question I thought I would ask the forum. : That my son, is a  B I N G O !!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

aw shucks Bill! I love it when you call me son! Smile

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Posted by Alibiike

really only one Masterchief! bailey may have surgery but beckett is good to go this saturday. we got lots of good arms my friend. I'm not the least bit worried about our pitching staff. also, I think we got a ton of tallent on this club and guys that are starting AAA that are big league ready IMHO.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I think any player of Adrian's worth is capable, but it is highly improbable. Last year was the first time he hit above .304 and only the second time in his career he hit over .300.

I think the most likely candidates to accomplish this in the AL over the next couple of years are either Cano or Pujols and I highly doubt that as well. Cano is a line drive hitter with exceptional power but tends to shoot the gaps so I doubt he will hit 40 + HR's unless he completely changes his approach and that might cause a defect in his swing, plus he just doesn't walk enough. I think Pujols may have age working against him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I think any player of Adrian's worth is capable, but it is highly improbable. Last year was the first time he hit above .304 and only the second time in his career he hit over .300. I think the most likely candidates to accomplish this in the AL over the next couple of years are either Cano or Pujols and I highly doubt that as well. Cano is a line drive hitter with exceptional power but tends to shoot the gaps so I doubt he will hit 40 + HR's unless he completely changes his approach and that might cause a defect in his swing, plus he just doesn't walk enough. I think Pujols may have age working against him.
    Posted by jesseyeric

or takes a little off-season Canadian vacation with his good friend Alex. Money mouth

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

while its probable that A-Gone could get the triple crown i doubt it. With all the added competition of pujols and fielder in conjunction with Jose bautista in toronto and miguel cabrera in detroit. It'll sure be a challenge. It would make it all the more impressive if he did (or anyone for that matter) with such stiff competition in the AL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Batting title and RBI crown yes, HR no.

Sections
Shortcuts