Six in a Row and the Forum is Silent

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Re: Six in a Row and the Forum is Silent

In Response to Re: Six in a Row and the Forum is Silent:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Six in a Row and the Forum is Silent : You must be very loved.
    Posted by --The--Babe--1[/QUOTE]

In fact I am very loved.  I was recently at the Gaylord Hotel Convention Center in Dallas and spoke to my sons every night.  They told me they loved me and missed me.  I am raising positive kids who embrace life.  I don't want them being surly downers like you inciting just to incite.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Six in a Row and the Forum is Silent : You must be very loved.
    Posted by --The--Babe--1[/QUOTE]

hahaha.  good one babe.  but, be careful.  theres this saying about glass houses.  What do you think folks would call a yankee fan who spends an inordinate amount of his day pestering red sox fans on an internet chat board ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT
    NEVER WRESTLE WITH A PIG

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

jd, it's a forum, what do you expect...controversy, drama and good conversation usually occurs in a debate over...losing...If you are winning, you are naturally content...I'm living a hog's life right now...B's 6 wins away from a Cup, and the Sox winning behind Salty and Crawford hits..And Papelbon seemingly back to his 07 form. Heck, Wakefield will get to start too...I LOVE IT!!!!! Go Sox!!! Go B's!!!...and yes I wrote off the sox on that one thread only because I like to take dares...the thread was Who has the balls to say the Sox won't make the playoffs...Hey, I had to write them off...But, apparently, they are making a case to make it into postseason...terrific and I can't be happier to fail a statement.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

what????? ive been posting like a devil!  

also, had an aunt who died this week (my dads sis)  after a long illness...shes in a better place after suffering but sorry it interfered with my postings!

you guys should know me better than that by now...i post regardless

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Six in a Row and the Forum is Silent:
    [QUOTE]It gets proven everyday.  Folks love a loser.  If the Red Sox continue to win, there might be no posts beyond the game thread.  Carl Crawford did the job, Josh was lights out, Papi and Drew got it done and the Sox got a really good win against one of the better pitchers in the league.  You would think the board would be buzzing with positivity...you would be wrong.  1941 has nothing to complain about...But he will think of something.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

No, it's just that we're not gong to blinded by the recent success.  Lackey and Dice K are gone for a long time, many of the batting averages are still low and Crawford looks lost at the plate on so many at-bats. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

The board is quiet because some of the posters took the "fun" out of the forum. The only acceptable posters are Yankee fans/trolls and their approved friends list, "objective" Sox fans, and, of course, the naysayers. How many forums have no postive fans who just love their team and believe in them no matter what? I've never heard of it. They are unwelcomed guests here.

I hope all the true fans who love their team, and stay positive in the face of the trolls and objective fans get to return to enjoy their team's winning season. 

"Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways..."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Also in hiding are NHSteven Georom4 Bosox1941 Redsox-11
    Posted by Babe-Ted[/QUOTE]

No, pike; you largely drove me off with your illegal, pathetic, and inaccurate expose. An act that got you and your 'previous' group banned.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

One loss and everthing is back to normal around here, Jim.

The plus is Aceves pitched great. That hasn't gotten much press here on the board this morning. Looks like he might be a much needed addition to the rotation.

Steven, please don't let pike know that his tactics are working.

I blame the uniforms for this loss.

Sections
Shortcuts