SIZEMORE.. u kiddin me?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

SIZEMORE.. u kiddin me?

2 for 2 so far.. ties game with a HR blast.. could b MIP and in the MVP mix as well as bargain of the century.. best move of the decade could b making him start the season.. poor jbj, minus injury, could never see the field and reduced to permanent jabro status!...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: SIZEMORE.. u kiddin me?

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2 for 2 so far.. ties game with 2run HR.. could b MIP and in the MVP mix as well as bargain of the century.. best move of the decade could b making him start the season.. poor jbj, minus injury, could never see the field...

[/QUOTE]

can you count??

jabroni

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In Soviet Russia, score keeps you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

2 for 2 so far.. ties game with 2run HR.. could b MIP and in the MVP mix as well as bargain of the century.. best move of the decade could b making him start the season.. poor jbj, minus injury, could never see the field...

[/QUOTE]

can you count?? no! had post-mature excitation when typing!

jabroni

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

You said he was going to start in AAA.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Commie...the king of the small sample size, prisoner of countless moments. 

Overreact much? 

Bargain of the century. Getting way ahead of ourselves jabrohim.....

That said it was an encouraging start

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Commie...the king of the small sample size, prisoner of countless moments. 

Overreact much? 

Bargain of the century. Getting way ahead of ourselves jabro.....

That said it was an encouraging start

not since William Seward ripped of the russians for alska in seward's folly and  napoleon GOT GOT in the louisiana purchase in these here parts! called hyperbole but hey.. works on twitter!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]

2 for 2 so far.. ties game with a HR blast.. could b MIP and in the MVP mix as well as bargain of the century.. best move of the decade could b making him start the season.. poor jbj, minus injury, could never see the field and reduced to permanent jabro status!...

[/QUOTE]

Sizemore has the talent so we shouldn't be surprised.  If he stays healthy the guy is better than Jacoby.  Regardless, Jon pitched great today while both Grady and Bogy looked pretty good but I didn't like our batting order.

Nava had a good OBP against righties last season but I still say Bogy, Grady or Shane when he returns should be leading off on any given day.

Time will tell!      

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

I guess Size was not listening to all those who were reporting that the wind was blowing in.  Nice homer

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

Sizemore is definitely in my MVP discussion. Someone asked me today "who will win the AL MVP?" and I said "Not Grady Sizemore."

Good to see Sox fans not overreacting.

Awesome debut though. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

As we know!  Without a doubt!  This boy can BALL!  WHAT A TALENT!  The consummate ballplayer!

If the baseball gods have a heart, they will allow this guy to come back healthy for good.  It would be beyond cruel to give baseball fans another glimps os Sizemore's inate talent, only to sideline him once again.  

Mainly fof him......  & ok, sure!  For the Sox alzo, I guess.....   it's time for the baseball god's to let Sizemore stay on the field!

Rarely, do you watch a guy, and feel like youd watching somebody do what they were born to do.  Poetry in motion. 

This could really be something to behold!

:)  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

He'll be on DL by June.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to Wolfpack13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He'll be on DL by June.

[/QUOTE]

Can't wait for you to eat those words!  Of course, you'll feel brilliant if it unfortunately happens.  Bold call!