Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenapplesplatters. Show greenapplesplatters's posts

Re: Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to greenapplesplatters's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Riiight;

From Seabeachfred;

"We have about 20-25 posters there and if you want hard hitting verbiage that's the place to be.  Sometimes we really air it out but now that the pollyannas and ball washers have gone elsewhere we all seem to get along very well."

I'd love to be called a ballwasher on a daily basis.

Fred also has a counting problem.

As I said, if you post respectfully over there you will be treated with respect, regardless of how much you may disagree with others. If others do not treat you that way I will be first in line to defend your right to post your opinion, though I doubt it would come to that. Thats the way the world works: treat others with respect and you will be treated the same way.

[/QUOTE]

This quote from William Penn I think sums it nicely for these poor vindictive souls, Pumpsie:

"The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves." William Penn, 'Some Fruits of Solitude' 1693

[/QUOTE]

Some of them do not have the intelligence to even carry on a conversation, even if it consists only of insults, let alone exhibit the higher level characteristic of jealousy. Here are some examples of posts from such an individual:

*That is because your cheese fell off it's cracker a long time ago.

Certifilable crazy.

The man crushes all you have on each other is sickening.

*Pot calling kettle. (yes, thats the complete post)

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (yes, thats the complete post)

*Ouch (yes, thats the complete post)

*You should talk (yup. thats it)

*You are one of pumpsiegreens lapdogs

*You are not very bright.

Where did I say you were banned there in the first place.

Dies pumpsiegreen or that other bozo, muggah give you lapdogs treats?

And so forth and so on. Is this the kind of language anyone who graduated from third grade uses to carry on a conversation? Look, I appreciate that this is all in good fun and good humor and all, but at least this poster could make some sort of attempt at a coherent conversation, no?

[/QUOTE]

It's sad. It truly is. There was a time--and not so long ago--when by and large poople 'identified' their shortcomings, and then took whatever steps necessary to address them and work on them in hopes of bettering themselves. Now, sadly,--and this is what I believe we're seeing here--too many people seem to just give up on themselves. Their insecurities run so deep, and they feel so hopelessly inferior--that they resort to this kind of behavior. And this type of behavior, in essence, becomes their identity. And what makes it even sadder is that they truly believe they're advancing their social standing simply by engaging the likes of you and me and Fred. Now how pathetically sad is that?

I remember posting this to our dear departed friends at Sawxheads when things were 'testy'--I told them, "It's perfectly fine with me. You can ride on my coattails all you like.---just don't slow me down!" My expiatory offer still applies-- to everyone and anyone who cares to join us in civil dialogue over at Sawxheads. I'm sure there are some who would absolutely love it. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I am under no obligation to heed your advice, nor do I fear any repercussions from not doing so. If you want to discuss baseball, great. If not don't expect much of a response to your diatribes any more. Its over.

You don't have to fear any repercussions, but you will suffer them nonetheless.

You puked all over Sawxhead, that's why you're here.

You were banned from Talksox, that's why you're here.

You have no one to talk to in STFU, that's why you're here.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

why are using an alias in here muggah?

my god you are a total fool.

Because there are still posters in here that remember the most infamous thread in history-

"THE 2007 RED SOX ARE THE BIGGEST CHOKERS IN HISTORY"

Started by Muggah and Pumpsie.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am under no obligation to heed your advice, nor do I fear any repercussions from not doing so. If you want to discuss baseball, great. If not don't expect much of a response to your diatribes any more. Its over.

[/QUOTE]

Gee Joe, you are soooo smart.  Wish I were as intelligent as you are.Do I sound like I am suffering at your hands? LOL.

Now there, you got in the last word. You are still a fool in my mind because you let your anger sap you every day, as much as you deny it. I am better than that. If it helps, I forgive you, though I pity you. You are a small small very angry man. Let it go.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Gee Joe, you are soooo smart.  Wish I were as intelligent as you are.Do I sound like I am suffering at your hands? LOL.

Now there, you got in the last word. You are still a fool in my mind because you let your anger sap you every day, as much as you deny it. I am better than that. If it helps, I forgive you, though I pity you. You are a small small very angry man. Let it go.

[/QUOTE]

I've got no anger whatsoever.  In fact, I am greatly amused by the fact that you're back.

I'll admit that it is kind of petty on my part to derive some modicum of satisfaction from seeing you leave Sawxhead, get kicked out of Talksox, and rejected by STFU.  But you have to admit, it's kind of funny to see you come crawling back, right?

So what would you like to talk about?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've got no anger whatsoever.  In fact, I am greatly amused by the fact that you're back.

I'll admit that it is kind of petty on my part to derive some modicum of satisfaction from seeing you leave Sawxhead, get kicked out of Talksox, and rejected by STFU.  But you have to admit, it's kind of funny to see you come crawling back, right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thats better. Baseball. Just baseball. Come on over to the game thread. There will be no more responses from me about this irrelevant stuff you seem so intent on holding on to.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If that were true, you'd have apologized to Kimmi by now, for your unprovoked attacks.

Just can't bring yourself to do that, can you "better man"?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

I've posted here long enough to know, 4B's, Kimmie and Joe are good posters and additions to BDC. Whatever transpired on another forum, I can't comment and will respectfully stay out of it.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

I wouldn't have given Pumpsie and his tired act the time of day.

But he chose to go after a very good poster here, a friend of mine.

Pumpsie is a bully and deserved the azz kicking he got here.

I should also apologize for hepling to drive this thread into the ditch.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.