Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

Just one practice photo..just one for now anyway:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to seabeachfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And what gang is that Wally Deadbeat? Were you one of those brown nosed apologists that we ran into over on TalkSox and what handle were you using then? I think you are going to have to wake up and smell the freakin' coffee because whoever the h@ll you are you're not going to get away with carrying the front office's water and doughnuts this winter. Pollyannaism is out Wally.

Fred, WallyBrainDead is trying to bait us into getting into a personal attack battle here, and he is getting frustrated that its not working with me. Don't bother with him; make him talk to your hand too.

[/QUOTE]

Gotcha my friend.  I would love to know who he is on TalkSox.  I still get messages from that board from time to time but I left it after you and those moderators had a falling out.  I might start posting on that board again since I did like some of the people there but they had their share of apologists and ball washers and you know how those guys and I get along....NOT!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Personally, I don't really care who he is on TalkSox. He adds nothing to any conversation wherever he posts. I agree that there were some good people there, but they could not handle the truth: that this team stinks. Thats what I posted over there (not in those words, but via the use of data). Guess they found it too depressing. No matter. Life goes on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is That A Derby Horse PUMPS...............

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Its a Thorny Seahorse pic I took in Roatan, Honduras. Aside from a baseball fan I am a divemaster and underwater photographer. This was a class project using clipping masks. I thought it came out pretty good..for my level.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Its a Thorny Seahorse pic I took in Roatan, Honduras. Aside from a baseball fan I am a divemaster and underwater photographer. This was a class project using clipping masks. I thought it came out pretty good..for my level.

[/QUOTE]

Nice Pic.....

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

I see Zac had found the strikethrough.  :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mine On Line Awhile Back, Orion Nebula.......Deep-Space.
    Camera Star Shoot V2 CCD Color...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to wallyisdead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And what gang is that Wally Deadbeat? Were you one of those brown nosed apologists that we ran into over on TalkSox and what handle were you using then? I think you are going to have to wake up and smell the freakin' coffee because whoever the h@ll you are you're not going to get away with carrying the front office's water and doughnuts this winter. Pollyannaism is out Wally.

Fred, WallyBrainDead is trying to bait us into getting into a personal attack battle here, and he is getting frustrated that its not working with me. Don't bother with him; make him talk to your hand too.

[/QUOTE]

Gotcha my friend.  I would love to know who he is on TalkSox.  I still get messages from that board from time to time but I left it after you and those moderators had a falling out.  I might start posting on that board again since I did like some of the people there but they had their share of apologists and ball washers and you know how those guys and I get along....NOT!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Personally, I don't really care who he is on TalkSox. He adds nothing to any conversation wherever he posts. I agree that there were some good people there, but they could not handle the truth: that this team stinks. Thats what I posted over there (not in those words, but via the use of data). Guess they found it too depressing. No matter. Life goes on.

[/QUOTE]

I recall this post from Talksox.....you likely do to. Just prior to you being banned.

You and the happy bunch...

HAHAHAHA

You are all the most unbelievably annoying group of posters that have ever been on this site at the same time. I am supposed to reign in my natural desire to berate people, being a mod and all, but XXXX this. I seriously, 100% am beginning to hate all of you. Hooray, you're right, the Sox are losing! You have no right, no right to tell jacko to leave and stop gloating, because that's all you do. I have not heard you (pumpsie), say a single positive thing about anything in weeks. You are single-handedly making me want to quit this site. SHUT. UP. Stop posting if everything you post is going to be about how this player sucks or how the Sox are sure to lose even when they're winning. I have absolutely zero reason to live outside of watching the Red Sox every day and trying to ignore the fact that my life sucks. I am a week away from living in a XXXXXXX  homeless shelter and the one place I can come to ignore the real world is becoming as bad as my life, and it's all thanks to you. Either quit proclaiming how right you are about everything being terrible every time the opposing team scores a run or get the XXXX out of here. I'm sick of you and everyone like you and I swear to you if you keep turning this place into your own little doomsday cult website the last thing I will do before I finally kill myself is ban you and delete every post you have ever made.

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm.....

Not for nothing Pumpsie, but this is similar to what I and others have posted from the days at Sawxhead.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to wallyisdead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I recall this post from Talksox.....you likely do to. Just prior to you being banned.

You and the happy bunch...

HAHAHAHA

You are all the most unbelievably annoying group of posters that have ever been on this site at the same time. I am supposed to reign in my natural desire to berate people, being a mod and all, but XXXX this. I seriously, 100% am beginning to hate all of you. Hooray, you're right, the Sox are losing! You have no right, no right to tell jacko to leave and stop gloating, because that's all you do. I have not heard you (pumpsie), say a single positive thing about anything in weeks. You are single-handedly making me want to quit this site. SHUT. UP. Stop posting if everything you post is going to be about how this player sucks or how the Sox are sure to lose even when they're winning. I have absolutely zero reason to live outside of watching the Red Sox every day and trying to ignore the fact that my life sucks. I am a week away from living in a XXXXXXX  homeless shelter and the one place I can come to ignore the real world is becoming as bad as my life, and it's all thanks to you. Either quit proclaiming how right you are about everything being terrible every time the opposing team scores a run or get the XXXX out of here. I'm sick of you and everyone like you and I swear to you if you keep turning this place into your own little doomsday cult website the last thing I will do before I finally kill myself is ban you and delete every post you have ever made.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Wally, I was never banned from TalkSox.  I left because I felt that my pals Muggah and Pumpsie were given the short end of the stick.  Frankly, I liked TalkSox but I like my friends better.  For what it's worth, if anything about your then plight is true you have my deepest sympathy.  I don't like it when one of my fellow men are hurting, especially if they are Red Sox fans.  I hope things are better for you now.  I also didn't know you were a moderator over on TalkSox.  Look,  for my part I will try to be civil with you from here on out.  I am not looking for a fight and if I come back on TalkSox I hope I can converse with you in a friendly manner.

My best wishes to you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mine On Line Awhile Back, Orion Nebula.......Deep-Space.
    Camera Star Shoot V2 CCD Color...

[/QUOTE]

Wow 56..great picture. Thanks for sharing. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Not for nothing Pumpsie, but this is similar to what I and others have posted from the days at Sawxhead.

Joe, with all due respect, I could not care less what you posted at Sawxheads. You left leaving a trail of disdain from those who remained. I think its best if we let bygones be bygones and just move on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is it possible to load photos off your desktop as well? If so, how is that done. No, I am not going to become a photo monster here.

there use 2B B4 the improvements changes

they did say they were going to restore it some day

[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Guess that for now we all need to upload photos to the net before posting them. I left you a pm at Sawxheads.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/1880851/red-sauce-on-pasta.html][IMG]http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1880851&t=o[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://gifsoup.com/]GIFSoup[/URL]

http://gifsoup.com/view4/1880851/red-sauce-on-pasta-o.gif

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

A few interesting facts   :)

• It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
    • 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
    • A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours.
    • A male emperor moth can smell a female emperor moth up to 7 miles away.
    • A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn't give her coffee.
    • In Los Angeles, there are fewer people than there are automobiles.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

Joe, with all due respect, I could not care less what you posted at Sawxheads. You left leaving a trail of disdain from those who remained. I think its best if we let bygones be bygones and just move on.

[/QUOTE]

Mighty big of you.

I guess you reserve your harassment for the former female members of Sawxheads.

What a man...

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to pike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Too bad that Sawxheads folded. Does anyone know why?

[/QUOTE]

Mostly due to a lack of female impersonators like pike/fenwayjimmy aka kst.

About time for you to slip into silk isn't it pike/fenway jimmy/soxcountry?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

pike do you wear a brassiere when you post as kst?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to pike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Too bad that Sawxheads folded. Does anyone know why?

[/QUOTE]

Pike----Sawxheads has not folded.  We have about 20-25 posters there and if you want hard hitting verbiage that's the place to be.  Sometimes we really air it out but now that the pollyannas and ball washers have gone elsewhere we all seem to get along very well.  You might try posting there yourself.  You don't have to limit yourself to one board.