Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

Hey Wally, I was never banned from TalkSox.  I left because I felt that my pals Muggah and Pumpsie were given the short end of the stick.

Someone at TalkSox didn't like Muggah?  What were the chances of that happening?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Wally, I was never banned from TalkSox.  I left because I felt that my pals Muggah and Pumpsie were given the short end of the stick.

Someone at TalkSox didn't like Muggah?  What were the chances of that happening?

[/QUOTE]

That's your opinion.  I find Muggah to be delightful.  He pulls no punches and lets it all hang out.  You never have to try and figure out where you stand with that guy.  A ball washer, pollyanna or rumpswab he is NOT.  Now your pal Boomer---, well forget it!!!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to seabeachfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's your opinion.  I find Muggah to be delightful.  He pulls no punches and lets it all hang out.  You never have to try and figure out where you stand with that guy.  A ball washer, pollyanna or rumpswab he is NOT.  Now your pal Boomer---, well forget it!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Muggah is brain lint.  Complaining and whining non-stop about every player on Boston is not the same as intellect.  Has he ever said anything that you didn't already know?  Anything that ever caused you to wonder?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Muggah is brain lint.  Complaining and whining non-stop about every player on Boston is not the same as intellect.  Has he ever said anything that you didn't already know?  Anything that ever caused you to wonder?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're right Joe, as always. Yours is the only opinion that really only matters. Keep denigrating the opinions of others here and elsewhere. It just adds to your legacy.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Too bad that Sawxheads folded. Does anyone know why?

[/QUOTE]

Pike----Sawxheads has not folded.  We have about 20-25 posters there and if you want hard hitting verbiage that's the place to be.  Sometimes we really air it out but now that the pollyannas and ball washers have gone elsewhere we all seem to get along very well.  You might try posting there yourself.  You don't have to limit yourself to one board.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Sawkheads is so active, you and Pumpsie had to come here for the attention you crave.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pike----Sawxheads has not folded.  We have about 20-25 posters there and if you want hard hitting verbiage that's the place to be.  Sometimes we really air it out but now that the pollyannas and ball washers have gone elsewhere we all seem to get along very well.  You might try posting there yourself.  You don't have to limit yourself to one board.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Sawkheads is so active, you and Pumpsie had to come here for the attention you crave.

[/QUOTE]

Sour grapes. Sawxheads is actually an excellent forum as you know, since you apparently read it (otherwise how could you know how active it is?). Too bad all you have to do with your time is criticize other posters. Sad, actually.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

"Too bad all you have to do with your time is criticize other posters. Sad, actually."

Some posters like to criticize every single Red Sox player and staff member 24 / 7. Their act is not only predictable but very boring. Perhaps those who criticize you are questioning your fandom and posting history.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Pike. I am not going to turn this into a protracted personal rant. Some here don't like what I post; some here don't like what you post. So what. Big deal. Different strokes.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sour grapes. Sawxheads is actually an excellent forum as you know, since you apparently read it (otherwise how could you know how active it is?). Too bad all you have to do with your time is criticize other posters. Sad, actually.

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't the one ripping another poster for something they posted LAST YEAR.

That would be you.

Got a wicked short memory, don't we?

Sad that you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't the one ripping another poster for something they posted LAST YEAR.

That would be you.

Got a wicked short memory, don't we?

Sad that you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

[/QUOTE]

Back on manual ignore for you. I thought there might be hope for you, but that is not the case. Have fun talking to the hand.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

By definition this is a Red Sox forum and suppose to be comprised of participants who occasionally act like Red Sox fans.

[/QUOTE]

Arrogant of you to think that your version of being a Red Sox fan is better than anybody else's, eh?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

The thread topic is more interesting than what developed, so to answer the question.

Pork chops, mashed potatoes and a salad.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to wallyisdead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That nut was banned from Talksox as well.

That whole gang was and has been targeted for good reason.

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to royf19's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The thread topic is more interesting than what developed, so to answer the question.

Pork chops, mashed potatoes and a salad.

[/QUOTE]

Wife,s Out Of Town, Bacon eggs  Hashbrowns Toast......

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Four B's----I think you're able to read a little.  If you'll notice I came on  this board SIX years before you did.  Just thought I'd put some new colors in your paint box.

25. This post has been removed.