Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

Re: Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

In response to wallyisdead's comment:

In response to seabeachfred's comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to seabeachfred's comment:

In response to pike's comment:

Too bad that Sawxheads folded. Does anyone know why?

Pike----Sawxheads has not folded.  We have about 20-25 posters there and if you want hard hitting verbiage that's the place to be.  Sometimes we really air it out but now that the pollyannas and ball washers have gone elsewhere we all seem to get along very well.  You might try posting there yourself.  You don't have to limit yourself to one board.

Yes, Sawkheads is so active, you and Pumpsie had to come here for the attention you crave.

Hey Four B's----I think you're able to read a little.  If you'll notice I came on  this board SIX years before you did.  Just thought I'd put some new colors in your paint box.

You are one of pumpsiegreens lapdogs

You know Wally, I want to be civil with you but you seem to enjoy being a pain in the a#s.  I don't understand what your problem is, but if your only reason for being here is to insult other posters either get some new material or put a sock in it.  As I said, I wasn't banned from Talksox.  I left on my own and most likely will start posting there again in the off season.

You said you were a moderator there.  Could you at least tell me your handle over there?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Yeah, you're right Joe, as always. Yours is the only opinion that really only matters. Keep denigrating the opinions of others here and elsewhere. It just adds to your legacy.

Strawman argument.  You know that I don't do that.  I don't denigrate anyone at the new site.  The only one I ever denigrate in here is Softlaw, and that's only when he goes on his Wake, Tek, and Ell rants.  And when he doesn't, I agree with him quite often, and have often said he knows BB, outside of his OCD.

Even among the FOM, have I ever denigrated Fred?  I've said that he overly emotional, and that's all, and have defended him in here as a true RS fan.

The problem is that you don't like to be among a very small group being denigrated.  And I assume you'll deny it, but I think you don't like being grouped with muggah and Brennan.

That's why you and Fred are in here.  You know they are idiots.

That's why your postings in the game day threads in here are completely different than your postings on the game day threads in Sawxheads.  Because you know how childish your postings were.  Have you ever used the nicknames like Bumcrapfest like you did in Sawxhead?  Do you predict every single player on the RS was going to strikeout, like you did in Sawxhead?

You should make it a point of getting to know yourself a little better.  You seem like a nice guy, and fairly, or maybe very bright.  But you were a complete a ss in Sawxhead.

Sorry if you don't like it, but that's the truth.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

come on JB

tell us how you really feel

For a couple of years, me and many others in Sawxhead tried to get the FOM to behave at least nominally civilized.  Every night it was a Beavis and Butthead reunion.

Pumpsie-Here comes Bumcrapfest.

Brennan-LOL! He's going to strike out.

Muggah-LOL! Good one Brennan.  I'm going to predict a DP.

Pumpsie-LOL! Muggah, there are already 2 outs.

Muggah-LOL!  I forgot CrapfestBum already made out.  LOL!

They would do the B&B routine every night for 3 straight hours.  Every single night.

Then Pumpsie comes back in here, and stops posting like that.  So he either realized he was acting like an imbecile, or he was intentionally acting like an imbecile.  If he doesn't like being criticized for being an idiot, then he shouldn't do idiotic things.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

The problem is that you don't like to be among a very small group being denigrated. And I assume you'll deny it, but I think you don't like being grouped with muggah and Brennan.

Then Pumpsie comes back in here, and stops posting like that. So he either realized he was acting like an imbecile, or he was intentionally acting like an imbecile. If he doesn't like being criticized for being an idiot, then he shouldn't do idiotic things.

I am not going to get into a mudslinging contest with your Breidey. Suffice it to say that I could not care less what you think of me or what you post here. When it is foolish, as it generally is when you delve into the personal arena, I will call you on it. As for what happened when you were at Sawxheads, the fact of the matter is that you were driven out, along with your ilk, to a board that is a boring as watching the paint dry. Thats why you are here. When you behave yourself and stick to the facts you are welcome here; when you don't and dig up old trash you are not.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Pumpsie and Seabeachfred seem to have that same disease that AlibiIke, Harv53, and Bill-806 have and then there is Yazzer with his dozen other monikers. The forum has been ruined by all of these azz holes.

If you don't like us being here, why don't you split Pike? Either that or stop whining....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I don't denigrate anyone at the new site. The only one I ever denigrate in here is Softlaw

The problem is that you don't like to be among a very small group being denigrated.

Well which is it Breidey? Are you confused? You have no idea why Fred and I are in here BTW: you are just guessing again.

Look, I get that you have no respect for me; I could not care less about that; the feeling is mutual. But for the sake of this forum and for the others who post here, you should realize that no one is really interested in our mutual dislike or in what happened at Sawxheads. So I think that we should move on, as I said elsewhere, and forget what happened there out of respect for others here. If you can stick to the facts and discuss baseball and not continue your crusade against some of your perceived enemies of the past, I will try to move on too.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

Me, Lobster Roll At The Sebago Bewery Gorham..

I went to Quincy Market last week and that sandwich costs $18!!!  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

I don't denigrate anyone at the new site. The only one I ever denigrate in here is Softlaw

The problem is that you don't like to be among a very small group being denigrated.

Well which is it Breidey? Are you confused? You have no idea why Fred and I are in here BTW: you are just guessing again.

Look, I get that you have no respect for me; I could not care less about that; the feeling is mutual. But for the sake of this forum and for the others who post here, you should realize that no one is really interested in our mutual dislike or in what happened at Sawxheads. So I think that we should move on, as I said elsewhere, and forget what happened there out of respect for others here. If you can stick to the facts and discuss baseball and not continue your crusade against some of your perceived enemies of the past, I will try to move on too.

This "Do as I Say and Not As I do" moment was brought to you by Pumpsie-Green.

He conviently forgets his first order of business,when returning to this forum, was to attack a poster, who dared disagree with him on another board.

posted at 08/15/2012 pumpsie-green

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans:

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : Wow. You truly do know nothing about baseball. 1. Beckett did a great job? 2. Guys were still hitting, yet they were 1/10 with RISP.
    Posted by ADG

Don't you know, ADG, that any performance by a player wearing a Red Sox uniform is "great" by definition? I too am nauseated by the pink hat pompom waving "fans" who really are nothing but cheerleaders and who seemingly cannot objectively assess what has happened to this team for the past FIVE YEARS. Statements like the one Kimmisaythis wrote are pure nonsense, and if thats the same Kimmi from Trufan, its nonsense that is expected.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

Life in the big city...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

At Quincy,s It Should Have Came With Chowda And A Drink, No....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Pumpsie and Seabeachfred seem to have that same disease that AlibiIke, Harv53, and Bill-806 have and then there is Yazzer with his dozen other monikers. The forum has been ruined by all of these azz holes.

If you don't like us being here, why don't you split Pike? Either that or stop whining....

Interesting dichotomy----two in fact.  One is you and Breidey.  Yes, I know you two don't see eye to eye on much.  I have had my differences with Joe as well but in my case I have gotten along with him for most of the time.  Yet, you two air your differences out and intelligent people can see he bone of contention between you two.

OTOH, the second dichotomy features two non-descripts like Pike and Wallyworld, both of whom seem to have nothing of substance baseball wise to contribute at all, but fasten themselves to idiotic insults and stupid one liners.  What's ironic is that neither of them like each other and Pike from what I've read seems to be one of the most disliked people on this board.  Wallyworld seems to have too much time on his hands and seems to forget that trolls are not Red Sox fans and are not people who have been on this board since early 2005.  Maybe we can bring those two together because it appears they haven't much in the way of support here or anything credible to say concerning baseball and as you know I suffer fools very badly.  Off to play golf.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts