Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

Re: Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

In response to wallyisdead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to seabeachfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pumpsie and Seabeachfred seem to have that same disease that AlibiIke, Harv53, and Bill-806 have and then there is Yazzer with his dozen other monikers. The forum has been ruined by all of these azz holes.

[/QUOTE]

If you don't like us being here, why don't you split Pike? Either that or stop whining....

[/QUOTE]

Interesting dichotomy----two in fact.  One is you and Breidey.  Yes, I know you two don't see eye to eye on much.  I have had my differences with Joe as well but in my case I have gotten along with him for most of the time.  Yet, you two air your differences out and intelligent people can see he bone of contention between you two.

OTOH, the second dichotomy features two non-descripts like Pike and Wallyworld, both of whom seem to have nothing of substance baseball wise to contribute at all, but fasten themselves to idiotic insults and stupid one liners.  What's ironic is that neither of them like each other and Pike from what I've read seems to be one of the most disliked people on this board.  Wallyworld seems to have too much time on his hands and seems to forget that trolls are not Red Sox fans and are not people who have been on this board since early 2005.  Maybe we can bring those two together because it appears they haven't much in the way of support here or anything credible to say concerning baseball and as you know I suffer fools very badly.  Off to play golf.

[/QUOTE]

Hope you golf better than you post

[/QUOTE]

Three pars, 14 bogies, and one double bogies for an 87---played better and played worse.  Frankly Wallyworld, I liked my post better because it more accurate than my golf swing today. I'm still waiting for something of substance on baseball from you instead of your wiseass cracks.  Make a baseball contribution for a change.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pumpsie and Seabeachfred seem to have that same disease that AlibiIke, Harv53, and Bill-806 have and then there is Yazzer with his dozen other monikers. The forum has been ruined by all of these azz holes.

[/QUOTE]

If you don't like us being here, why don't you split Pike? Either that or stop whining....

[/QUOTE]

Interesting dichotomy----two in fact.  One is you and Breidey.  Yes, I know you two don't see eye to eye on much.  I have had my differences with Joe as well but in my case I have gotten along with him for most of the time.  Yet, you two air your differences out and intelligent people can see he bone of contention between you two.

OTOH, the second dichotomy features two non-descripts like Pike and Wallyworld, both of whom seem to have nothing of substance baseball wise to contribute at all, but fasten themselves to idiotic insults and stupid one liners.  What's ironic is that neither of them like each other and Pike from what I've read seems to be one of the most disliked people on this board.  Wallyworld seems to have too much time on his hands and seems to forget that trolls are not Red Sox fans and are not people who have been on this board since early 2005.  Maybe we can bring those two together because it appears they haven't much in the way of support here or anything credible to say concerning baseball and as you know I suffer fools very badly.  Off to play golf.

[/QUOTE]

Hope you golf better than you post

[/QUOTE]

Three pars, 14 bogies, and one double bogies for an 87---played better and played worse.  Frankly Wallyworld, I liked my post better because it more accurate than my golf swing today. I'm still waiting for something of substance on baseball from you instead of your wiseass cracks.  Make a baseball contribution for a change.

[/QUOTE]

Did pumpsiegreen approve you saying this?

[/QUOTE]

You're a da@n fool!!!!!  But you already knew that.  Still waiting to see something from you about baseball.  You do know something about the game, don't you bub?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

You're a da@n fool!!!!! But you already knew that. Still waiting to see something from you about baseball. You do know something about the game, don't you bub?

Fred, JBay says that WallyBrainDead and Pike are the same person. Unlike other boards, here you can have more than one screen name, apparently-at least for now. And I can see that being a possibility. Neither has an ounce of intelliegence from what I can tell, and neither posts a single iota of baseball-related material here. Trying to carry on a conversation with either one of them (or him, if JBay is correct) is like talking to the wall: you cannot expect an intelligent response. Honestly, they are best ignored in general.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

You're a da@n fool!!!!! But you already knew that. Still waiting to see something from you about baseball. You do know something about the game, don't you bub?

Fred, JBay says that WallyBrainDead and Pike are the same person. Unlike other boards, here you can have more than one screen name, apparently-at least for now. And I can see that being a possibility. Neither has an ounce of intelliegence from what I can tell, and neither posts a single iota of baseball-related material here. Trying to carry on a conversation with either one of them (or him, if JBay is correct) is like talking to the wall: you cannot expect an intelligent response. Honestly, they are best ignored in general.

[/QUOTE]

Pike/ Wally is just a best guess, with good reason, pumpsie. Past history and the fact they're responding to one another, which is a known trait of Pike and the Piketts. Soxchemistry and Fenwayjimmy is more than a guess, they're both Pike. He has a few others, which he's shelved, since he was able to reativate Pike and Soxchemistry, which were both banned, while BDC upgrades the software.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pike/ Wally is just a  best guess, with good reason, pumpsie. Past history and the fact they're responding to one another, which is a known trait of Pike and the Piketts. Soxchemistry and Fenwayjimmy is more than a guess, they're both Pike. He has a few others, which he's shelved, since he was able to reativate Pike and Soxchemistry, which were both banned, while BDC upgrades the software.  

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pike/ Wally is my best guess, with good reason, pumpsie. Past history and the fact they're responding to one another, which is a known trait of Pike and the Piketts. Soxchemistry and Fenwayjimmy is more than a guess, they're both Pike. He has a few others, which he's shelved, since he was able to reativate Pike and Soxchemistry, which were both banned, while BDC upgrades the software.  

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up JBay.  My pal Pumpsie hints that I'm a fool for even dealing with those two (or one) character(s).  I don't know what their angle is but it sure isn't baseball.  Just got off the phone with Pumpsie and he's having pasta for dinner so there you and '56 have his take on things.  I will most likely have a piece of cod and a salad since I had pasta yesterday.  H@ll, this thread was supposed to be about food and look what it evolved into because of those two guys (or one) and me dumb enough to respond to them.  Enjoy whatever you're eating tonight.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So now you come in here to tell people they have to leave?  LOL!  Talking about history repeating itself.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So now you come in here to tell people they have to leave?  LOL!  Talking about history repeating itself.

[/QUOTE]

Really. You should learn how to read Joe. Show me where I told anyone that they had to leave. Maybe your comprehension is the problem. Maybe you cannot see the difference between making a reasonable suggestion and barking out an order.

Sometimes you surprise me with just how foolish you can appear.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I don't denigrate anyone at the new site. The only one I ever denigrate in here is Softlaw

The problem is that you don't like to be among a very small group being denigrated.

Well which is it Breidey? Are you confused? You have no idea why Fred and I are in here BTW: you are just guessing again.

I'm confused?  I think you're confused.  I told you that you'd be back.  I told you that you wouldn't be able to abide the stupidity on the other borad.  And I was right.

I'm just stunned by your hypocrisy.  You tuned Sawxhead into the Kiddie Table, got yourself kicked out of a second site, and now you're back at the site where you started the thread calling the 2007 the greatest chokers in history.

I have a question for you.

How come you don't use the same 'clever' nicknames over here that you did there?

How come you no longer refer to Pedey as 'Losershow'?

Youkilis as Pukilis?

Papelbon as Pimplebum?

Crawford as Crapfest?

Ellsbury as the Tinman?

Reddick as dog po op?

Varitek as Varibum?

How come you don't consider to say that Ortiz should be cut?

Why did you completely change your posting style when you came crawling back here, if you thought you were right in the first place?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't denigrate anyone at the new site. The only one I ever denigrate in here is Softlaw

The problem is that you don't like to be among a very small group being denigrated.

Well which is it Breidey? Are you confused? You have no idea why Fred and I are in here BTW: you are just guessing again.

I'm confused?  I think you're confused.  I told you that you'd be back.  I told you that you wouldn't be able to abide the stupidity on the other borad.  And I was right.

I'm just stunned by your hypocrisy.  You tuned Sawxhead into the Kiddie Table, got yourself kicked out of a second site, and now you're back at the site where you started the thread calling the 2007 the greatest chokers in history.

I have a question for you.

How come you don't use the same 'clever' nicknames over here that you did there?

How come you no longer refer to Pedey as 'Losershow'?

Youkilis as Pukilis?

Papelbon as Pimplebum?

Crawford as Crapfest?

Ellsbury as the Tinman?

Reddick as dog po op?

Varitek as Varibum?

How come you don't consider to say that Ortiz should be cut?

Why did you completely change your posting style when you came crawling back here, if you thought you were right in the first place?

[/QUOTE]

Reasonable question, finally. You see, if you treat me reasonably and with a little respect you will be treated likewise. 

I got tired of it, for the most part. Sometimes I still use nicknames, but not often. Furthermore, there were others at Sawxheads who also did that, and it was a game of sorts. I recognize that some did not enjoy it,and as a result they left for STFU. Others felt like the game threads were like watching a game with a bunch of friends at a sports bar: anything goes. That did not sit well with the faction that split to STFU. The split was good for all parties involved.

Now I have a reasonable question for you: why can you not let all that acrimony go? What benefit is it to you to hold on to those hard feelings of years ago? Its time to let it rest. If you recognize that the nicknames are gone, just appreciate the fact that they ARE gone. Time to let all of that stuff go. Its part of the past.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

You posted:

If you don't like us being here, why don't you split Pike? 

Then you asked:

Really. You should learn how to read Joe. Show me where I told anyone that they had to leave

The beauty of the internet is that your posts stay up there.  Seriously, do you think you can simply deny having posted what you had just posted, and no one will notice?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Reasonable question, finally. You see, if you treat me reasonably and with a little respect you will be treated likewise. 

I got tired of it, for the most part.

And why did you get tired of it?  Typing is not a particularly tiring activity.  Did you tire of it because it was truly stupid?

Sometimes I still use nicknames, but not often. Furthermore, there were others at Sawxheads who also did that, and it was a game of sorts.

Seriously, a game?  Posting some of the stupidest stuff every night for days, and weeks, and months on end is your definition of a game?

I recognize that some did not enjoy it,and as a result they left for STFU. Others felt like the game threads were like watching a game with a bunch of friends at a sports bar: anything goes. That did not sit well with the faction that split to STFU. The split was good for all parties involved.

If the split was good for all involved, why didn't you allow for the split with Sawxhead?  If it wa a good idea, then why not allow for a separate thread for the FOM and a separate thread for Pollys?  I offered that suggestion several times, but you said that you wanted to some into our game-day thread.  And that's because all you wanted to do was to whine like a child, and wanted to make sure ignoring you wasn't an option.

Now I have a reasonable question for you: why can you not let all that acrimony go?

It's not acrimony, it's a form of internet justice.  You did everything within your power to be as annoying and childish as possible.  Now that that didn't work out so very much, everything should be in the past.  It's like one of the punky kids in the school throwing cheap shots, and then whining to the refs when you run right over them.

You were a complete a ss in Sawxhead.  Once you acknowledge that, all will be well.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

And why did you get tired of it?  Typing is not a particularly tiring activity.  Did you tire of it because it was truly stupid?

Sometimes I still use nicknames, but not often. Furthermore, there were others at Sawxheads who also did that, and it was a game of sorts.

Seriously, a game?  Posting some of the stupidest stuff every night for days, and weeks, and months on end is your definition of a game?

I recognize that some did not enjoy it,and as a result they left for STFU. Others felt like the game threads were like watching a game with a bunch of friends at a sports bar: anything goes. That did not sit well with the faction that split to STFU. The split was good for all parties involved.

If the split was good for all involved, why didn't you allow for the split with Sawxhead?  If it wa a good idea, then why not allow for a separate thread for the FOM and a separate thread for Pollys?  I offered that suggestion several times, but you said that you wanted to some into our game-day thread.  And that's because all you wanted to do was to whine like a child, and wanted to make sure ignoring you wasn't an option.

Now I have a reasonable question for you: why can you not let all that acrimony go?

It's not acrimony, it's a form of internet justice.  You did everything within your power to be as annoying and childish as possible.  Now that that didn't work out so very much, everything should be in the past.  It's like one of the punky kids in the school throwing cheap shots, and then whining to the refs when you run right over them.

You were a complete a ss in Sawxhead.  Once you acknowledge that, all will be well.

[/QUOTE]

Guess we will have to keep grinding at each other Brady. Thats fine with me. You are pathetic in that you expect some sort of apology from me; none is forthcoming. You are entitled to your opinion about my behavior at Sawxheads, an opinion not shared by many. I trust that you will grant me the same courtesy about your behavior here. I have pity for angry men like you, men who hold on to the past when in fact it does them no good whatsoever. Hence, I am not going to chastise you about your obnoxious arrogant behavior over there. I will only do that when you behave that way here, in the present. Have a nice day...oh wait...I could not care less if you have a nice day or not. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

You posted:

If you don't like us being here, why don't you split Pike? 

Then you asked:

Really. You should learn how to read Joe. Show me where I told anyone that they had to leave

The beauty of the internet is that your posts stay up there.  Seriously, do you think you can simply deny having posted what you had just posted, and no one will notice?

[/QUOTE]

You really do have reading comprehension problems. Take some English lessons. What I posted is that if Pike doesn't like it here he has the option to split. You claim I wrote the he should or must leave. Yes, the internet is beautiful in that your posts stay up there. What is less beautiful is your arrogance here and everywhere else you post.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Guess we will have to keep grinding at each other Brady. Thats fine with me. You are pathetic in that you expect some sort of apology from me; none is forthcoming. You are entitled to your opinion about my behavior at Sawxheads, an opinion not shared by many. I trust that you will grant me the same courtesy about your behavior here. I have pity for angry men like you, men who hold on to the past when in fact it does them no good whatsoever. Hence, I am not going to chastise you about your obnoxious arrogant behavior over there. I will only do that when you behave that way here, in the present. Have a nice day...oh wait...I could not care less if you have a nice day or not. 

[/QUOTE]

I didn't say I was expecting an apology.  I said one should be forthcoming.  You were childish and more.  But the reason why you are childish at this advanced age is because you are unable to admit when you are wrong, hence, no apology expected.

And I have no anger.  But I do hold people accountable for their actions.  Your actions in Sawxhead were pathetic, which is why you are not there.  From what I hear, your actions in Talksox were pathetic, which is why you are not there either.  And even when you go to STFU, you are either ignored or ridiculed.

Good luck.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

You really do have reading comprehension problems. Take some English lessons. What I posted is that if Pike doesn't like it here he has the option to split. You claim I wrote the he should or must leave. Yes, the internet is beautiful in that your posts stay up there. What is less beautiful is your arrogance here and everywhere else you post.

It's the same thing, and everyone here knows it.

Same old Pumpsie from Sawxhead.  Trying to annoy people into leaving, and trying to claim your innocence.