Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

But here's the good part.  If Pumpsie thought he was right in Sawxhead, he'd still be posting in here like he did in Sawxhead and Talksox.  He doesn't do so because he knows he's wrong.  He'll deny it, but I guarantee you he doesn't have the coconuts to post the same way.

You are delusional Brady, as well as arrogant. I use nicknames whenever I see fit, not when YOU think I should do it. Sorry if this makes you an angry man, no matter how much you try to deny it. I cannot cure you; you are a lost cause. Furthermore, no one else here wants to read about our differences, which will apparently be permanent. Therefore, this conversation is over. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:

I really don't want to get into the middle of all of this, but just to set the record straight, JoeyB speaks the truth. 

Given the choice of who I would want to have a baseball discussion with, JoeyB wins hands down. 

Not surprising Kimmi. You can have a baseball discussion with whoever you choose, as can I. I have nothing against you right now; HFX convinced me that I was being unfair to you, and he was right. This is a different forum. I have let go of the hard feelings I had for some at the other forum; they contributed nothing to my life. I think it would be best if we all did that and just moved on, Brady nothwithstanding.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to seabeachfred's comment:

You're a moron Wally.  There is no doubt about that now.  Calling you pathetic would be compliment.  You add nothing to this board except ridiculous one liners that aren't even funny, and, as most of us know, your knowledge of baseball could fit on the head of a pin with the whole Gettysburg Address added to it.

Report his posts when they are simply a personal attack Fred; thats what I have been doing. Eventually the mods will get sick of reading his material as much as we are sick of it. And above all, don't get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The owFor Supper.....

Have any of you been to Taiwan Cafe in Chinatown (downtown Boston)?

They have excellent Chinese food.  The owner's name is Jimmy.  Tell him that Jackie Chan-look-a-like (me) sent you.   :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I really don't want to get into the middle of all of this, but just to set the record straight, JoeyB speaks the truth. 

Given the choice of who I would want to have a baseball discussion with, JoeyB wins hands down. 

One more thing Kimmi: this has nothing to do with baseball discussions on this forum; it has everything to do with your buddy's inability to let go of some undesirable circumstances that happened years ago. I think thats sad. You do not let go of anger towards a murderer or a child molester, but to hold on to anger against someone who called someone else names? Lets just say that is not how I conduct my life. Thats time period is over. Aside from Brady, I have no ill will towards any of the folks who joined STFU-and my ill will towards Brady is only because of his persistent attempts to disrespect me here. There is just no need for ostensibly intelligent individuals to behave in that manner.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

They have excellent Chinese food.  The owner's name is Jimmy.  Tell him that Jackie Chan-look-a-like (me) sent you.   :)

Thanks for changing the subject Ice Cream. Time to move on. I went to medical school in Chinatown in Boston, but don't remember that specific cafe. There were a lot of great Chinese food places nearby, and a very good place for the locals to shoot some hoops. Is that place still there? Of course, there was also the Pilgrim Theater where congressman Wilbur Mills got caught with an exotic dancer named Chesty Morgan...but thats another story.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Thanks for changing the subject Ice Cream. Time to move on. I went to medical school in Chinatown in Boston, but don't remember that specific cafe. There were a lot of great Chinese food places nearby, and a very good place for the locals to shoot some hoops. Is that place still there? Of course, there was also the Pilgrim Theater where congressman Wilbur Mills got caught with an exotic dancer named Chesty Morgan...but thats another story.

Hi there   :)

The last time I went to Taiwan Cafe was two years ago. 

It is a very small place but they have excellent food. 

I would like to hear more about the exotic dancer.  lol   ;)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to wallyisdead's comment:

His name was Chesty.

Oh thanks for the clarification.   ;)

Was that exotic dancer Magic Morgan from 1988 (I think the Red Sox won their first 14 games under Morgan)?  lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

The Pilgrim Theater is (or was, at least-I think its still there) on Washington Street. Congressman Mills was caught, cameras blazing, with a rather buxomly built blond in the wee hours of the morning there. His picture was all over the papers the next day. He immediately called Southwest Airlines and asked to be included in the first "Wanna get away?" commercial.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

And looking at her picture, with her breasts looking like the towers of San Onofre nuclear power plant, she was most definitely a "she". No amount of plastic surgery could have made her a him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

OOPS. Just checked my facts. It was with Fanne Foxe, the Argentine Firecracker that Mills was caught with. Chesty Morgan was simply performing at the Pilgrim Theater. Here is the story: 

The most notorious incident involving Fanne Foxe at the Pilgrim happened at a Saturday evening performance when she enticed her admirer, Congressman Wilbur Mills, to come up onto the stage and dance with her. He was a short, late-middle-age, dorky-looking doofus in a business suit who had had too much to drink. During their performance, he somehow managed to stumble off the apron of the stage into the orchestra pit. This caused a scandal back in his home state of Arkansas. I have a vague memory that he and Ms. Foxe also waded together one night in a decorative fountain somewhere in downtown Washington. Fanne Foxe’s dressing room backstage at the Pilgrim where Bill O'Reilly interviewed her was probably located down in the basement.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

There is just no need for ostensibly intelligent individuals to behave in that manner.

The time for that philosophy was when I first told you that.  If that is what you think now, it would have been far better for you to have acted intelligently in the first place.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

There is just no need for ostensibly intelligent individuals to behave in that manner.

The time for that philosophy was when I first told you that.  If that is what you think now, it would have been far better for you to have acted intelligently in the first place.

Still trying to judge me. Sigh.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

I Never Ment For This Thread To Go This Way, It Was For Fun. It Was A Slow Day..Go SOX...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

I Never Ment For This Thread To Go This Way, It Was For Fun. It Was A Slow Day..Go SOX...

Hey-I understand. All I can say is: I didn't start this, and its not the way I would have liked it to go either. I apologize for my role in allowing this to go on this long. I should not have participated in the anger of the other poster this long. It will not happen again.

But to tie it all together and keep it on subject: Wilbur Mills had Fannie Foxe for dinner that night.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Not surprising Kimmi. You can have a baseball discussion with whoever you choose, as can I. I have nothing against you right now; HFX convinced me that I was being unfair to you, and he was right. This is a different forum. I have let go of the hard feelings I had for some at the other forum; they contributed nothing to my life. I think it would be best if we all did that and just moved on, Brady nothwithstanding.

Impressive.

It only took you 6 weeks for you to figure you were being a dick. Maybe there's hope for you after all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I suspect Pumpsie's new-found maturity and respect for other posters has more to with the changes here and the prospect of better moderation, not any change in philosophy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Impressive.

It only took you 6 weeks for you to figure you were being a dick. Maybe there's hope for you after all.

Yeah, six weeks. Whereas you have not yet figured that out. Grow up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Impressive.

Pot calling kettle.

Be careful. Pumpsie is rallying the troops at Sawksheads. ;-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Impressive.

Pot calling kettle.

All 3 of them?

Yup. lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Impressive.

Pot calling kettle.

Glad to see that you read that forum. You must be impressed by the totally civil manner in which discussions take place; you are clearly jealous. I have indeed posted some quotes from what has occurred here. If you disagree with what I have posted or if you would like to dispute them over there, feel free to make your case. You will be treated the same way over there that you treat everybody else-just like the real world.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Impressive.

Pot calling kettle.

Glad to see that you read that forum. You must be impressed by the totally civil manner in which discussions take place; you are clearly jealous. I have indeed posted some quotes from what has occurred here. If you disagree with what I have posted or if you would like to dispute them over there, feel free to make your case. You will be treated the same way over there that you treat everybody else-just like the real world.

Yes, I'm sure it's very civil, as long as one agrees with the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Impressive.

Pot calling kettle.

Yes, I'm sure it's very civil, as long as one agrees with the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse there.

Why not try it and see? Differing opinions are welcome if they are stated respectfully. The only way to know for sure is to try it out.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenapplesplatters. Show greenapplesplatters's posts

In response to seabeachfred's comment:

Hey Wally, I was never banned from TalkSox.  I left because I felt that my pals Muggah and Pumpsie were given the short end of the stick.

Someone at TalkSox didn't like Muggah?  What were the chances of that happening?

That's your opinion.  I find Muggah to be delightful.  He pulls no punches and lets it all hang out.  You never have to try and figure out where you stand with that guy.  A ball washer, pollyanna or rumpswab he is NOT.  Now your pal Boomer---, well forget it!!!!!!

Muggah is brain lint.  Complaining and whining non-stop about every player on Boston is not the same as intellect.  Has he ever said anything that you didn't already know?  Anything that ever caused you to wonder?

Joe, let's face it. It's been your immaturity and inability to admit your errors in judgement that's been your downfall on every forum you've been on. There are Muggah and Pumpsie Green and Seabeachfred fans all over the country--in fact legions of them, but I've yet to hit a forum in any city where I've see any Joebreidy fans. Your act just doesn't translate well. Have you ever maybe considered changing things up a bit, maybe growing up a bit? ----don't you ever just maybe get tired of wearing the clown nose? Geesh.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Impressive.

Pot calling kettle.

Why not try it and see? Differing opinions are welcome if they are stated respectfully. The only way to know for sure is to try it out.

Riiight;

From Seabeachfred;

"We have about 20-25 posters there and if you want hard hitting verbiage that's the place to be.  Sometimes we really air it out but now that the pollyannas and ball washers have gone elsewhere we all seem to get along very well."

I'd love to be called a ballwasher on a daily basis.

Fred also has a counting problem.

Sections
Shortcuts