Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

Re: Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Reasonable question, finally. You see, if you treat me reasonably and with a little respect you will be treated likewise. 

I got tired of it, for the most part.

And why did you get tired of it?  Typing is not a particularly tiring activity.  Did you tire of it because it was truly stupid?

Sometimes I still use nicknames, but not often. Furthermore, there were others at Sawxheads who also did that, and it was a game of sorts.

Seriously, a game?  Posting some of the stupidest stuff every night for days, and weeks, and months on end is your definition of a game?

I recognize that some did not enjoy it,and as a result they left for STFU. Others felt like the game threads were like watching a game with a bunch of friends at a sports bar: anything goes. That did not sit well with the faction that split to STFU. The split was good for all parties involved.

If the split was good for all involved, why didn't you allow for the split with Sawxhead?  If it wa a good idea, then why not allow for a separate thread for the FOM and a separate thread for Pollys?  I offered that suggestion several times, but you said that you wanted to some into our game-day thread.  And that's because all you wanted to do was to whine like a child, and wanted to make sure ignoring you wasn't an option.

Now I have a reasonable question for you: why can you not let all that acrimony go?

It's not acrimony, it's a form of internet justice.  You did everything within your power to be as annoying and childish as possible.  Now that that didn't work out so very much, everything should be in the past.  It's like one of the punky kids in the school throwing cheap shots, and then whining to the refs when you run right over them.

You were a complete a ss in Sawxhead.  Once you acknowledge that, all will be well.

How about a little dose of realism here Joe.  It was you and your little merry band of apologists and ball washers who left Sawxheads, and you did when it got too hot for your crowd after the Red Sox collapsed last September JUST AS I SAID THEY WOULD THE PREVIOUS JULY 26TH  Remember?  To your credit, you admitted I called it right and so did Bo NY, but your lodge brothers starting with Boomer weren't man enough to sit there and take the criticism that came your way and hightailed it to a new board. Neither Pumpsie, or Muggah, or Elk, or IPOT or me told you guys to split; you did it on your own.  If you're happy on STFU fine!  Our group is more than happy on Sawxheads.

However, as an indicator that you still don't get it, you criticize Pumpsie because he criticizes Pike or Wally or whatever the h@ll name he is using now.  Ever see his reactions to Pumpsie's posts?  They are infintile, vacuous and utterly stupid.  If you need friends like this you may have a serious problem.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

You're a moron Wally.  There is no doubt about that now.  Calling you pathetic would be compliment.  You add nothing to this board except ridiculous one liners that aren't even funny, and, as most of us know, your knowledge of baseball could fit on the head of a pin with the whole Gettysburg Address added to it.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

How about a little dose of realism here Joe.  It was you and your little merry band of apologists and ball washers who left Sawxheads, and you did when it got too hot for your crowd after the Red Sox collapsed last September JUST AS I SAID THEY WOULD THE PREVIOUS JULY 26TH  Remember?  To your credit, you admitted I called it right and so did Bo NY, but your lodge brothers starting with Boomer weren't man enough to sit there and take the criticism that came your way and hightailed it to a new board. Neither Pumpsie, or Muggah, or Elk, or IPOT or me told you guys to split; you did it on your own.  If you're happy on STFU fine!  Our group is more than happy on Sawxheads.

However, as an indicator that you still don't get it, you criticize Pumpsie because he criticizes Pike or Wally or whatever the h@ll name he is using now.  Ever see his reactions to Pumpsie's posts?  They are infintile, vacuous and utterly stupid.  If you need friends like this you may have a serious problem.

1-The reason that we left Sawxhead is because Vic was nice enough to establish another website.  If you want, explain to me why he wouldn't allow us to have a separate game day thread on Sawxhead?

2-My criticism of Pumpsie has nothing to do with Wally or Pike, and everything to do with Pumpsie being an a ss.

3-Not that we always agreed, but have I ever had a problem with you, or Elk or Ipot for that matter?  I've disagreed with them, and most everyone at one point or another, but those were because we simply have different opinions on things.  I criticize Pumpsie, Muggah, and Brennen because they are immature a$$holes.  Some people are more politically correct..  I'm fine with delineating between the good posters and the idiots, and letting them know it.

But here's the good part.  If Pumpsie thought he was right in Sawxhead, he'd still be posting in here like he did in Sawxhead and Talksox.  He doesn't do so because he knows he's wrong.  He'll deny it, but I guarantee you he doesn't have the coconuts to post the same way.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

I really don't want to get into the middle of all of this, but just to set the record straight, JoeyB speaks the truth. 

Given the choice of who I would want to have a baseball discussion with, JoeyB wins hands down. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I didn't say I was expecting an apology.  I said one should be forthcoming.  You were childish and more.  But the reason why you are childish at this advanced age is because you are unable to admit when you are wrong, hence, no apology expected.

And I have no anger.  But I do hold people accountable for their actions.  Your actions in Sawxhead were pathetic, which is why you are not there.  From what I hear, your actions in Talksox were pathetic, which is why you are not there either.  And even when you go to STFU, you are either ignored or ridiculed.

I am not interested in your judgements against me, not your arrogant belief that it is you who can hold others accoutable for perceived injustices. I find you arrogant as hell, and so do many of the remaining posters at Sawxheads. If I make a mistake I am the first to admit it (see: hiring Valentine), but if I do not think I made a mistake then I stick to my guns. I could not care less if you agree with me or hold me in contempt. You are, as you called my friend Muggah, belly lint to me.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

But here's the good part.  If Pumpsie thought he was right in Sawxhead, he'd still be posting in here like he did in Sawxhead and Talksox.  He doesn't do so because he knows he's wrong.  He'll deny it, but I guarantee you he doesn't have the coconuts to post the same way.

You are delusional Brady, as well as arrogant. I use nicknames whenever I see fit, not when YOU think I should do it. Sorry if this makes you an angry man, no matter how much you try to deny it. I cannot cure you; you are a lost cause. Furthermore, no one else here wants to read about our differences, which will apparently be permanent. Therefore, this conversation is over. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:

I really don't want to get into the middle of all of this, but just to set the record straight, JoeyB speaks the truth. 

Given the choice of who I would want to have a baseball discussion with, JoeyB wins hands down. 

Not surprising Kimmi. You can have a baseball discussion with whoever you choose, as can I. I have nothing against you right now; HFX convinced me that I was being unfair to you, and he was right. This is a different forum. I have let go of the hard feelings I had for some at the other forum; they contributed nothing to my life. I think it would be best if we all did that and just moved on, Brady nothwithstanding.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to seabeachfred's comment:

You're a moron Wally.  There is no doubt about that now.  Calling you pathetic would be compliment.  You add nothing to this board except ridiculous one liners that aren't even funny, and, as most of us know, your knowledge of baseball could fit on the head of a pin with the whole Gettysburg Address added to it.

Report his posts when they are simply a personal attack Fred; thats what I have been doing. Eventually the mods will get sick of reading his material as much as we are sick of it. And above all, don't get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The owFor Supper.....

Have any of you been to Taiwan Cafe in Chinatown (downtown Boston)?

They have excellent Chinese food.  The owner's name is Jimmy.  Tell him that Jackie Chan-look-a-like (me) sent you.   :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:

One more thing Kimmi: this has nothing to do with baseball discussions on this forum; it has everything to do with your buddy's inability to let go of some undesirable circumstances that happened years ago. I think thats sad. You do not let go of anger towards a murderer or a child molester, but to hold on to anger against someone who called someone else names? Lets just say that is not how I conduct my life. Thats time period is over. Aside from Brady, I have no ill will towards any of the folks who joined STFU-and my ill will towards Brady is only because of his persistent attempts to disrespect me here. There is just no need for ostensibly intelligent individuals to behave in that manner.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

They have excellent Chinese food.  The owner's name is Jimmy.  Tell him that Jackie Chan-look-a-like (me) sent you.   :)

Thanks for changing the subject Ice Cream. Time to move on. I went to medical school in Chinatown in Boston, but don't remember that specific cafe. There were a lot of great Chinese food places nearby, and a very good place for the locals to shoot some hoops. Is that place still there? Of course, there was also the Pilgrim Theater where congressman Wilbur Mills got caught with an exotic dancer named Chesty Morgan...but thats another story.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Thanks for changing the subject Ice Cream. Time to move on. I went to medical school in Chinatown in Boston, but don't remember that specific cafe. There were a lot of great Chinese food places nearby, and a very good place for the locals to shoot some hoops. Is that place still there? Of course, there was also the Pilgrim Theater where congressman Wilbur Mills got caught with an exotic dancer named Chesty Morgan...but thats another story.

Hi there   :)

The last time I went to Taiwan Cafe was two years ago. 

It is a very small place but they have excellent food. 

I would like to hear more about the exotic dancer.  lol   ;)

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to wallyisdead's comment:

His name was Chesty.

Oh thanks for the clarification.   ;)

Was that exotic dancer Magic Morgan from 1988 (I think the Red Sox won their first 14 games under Morgan)?  lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

The Pilgrim Theater is (or was, at least-I think its still there) on Washington Street. Congressman Mills was caught, cameras blazing, with a rather buxomly built blond in the wee hours of the morning there. His picture was all over the papers the next day. He immediately called Southwest Airlines and asked to be included in the first "Wanna get away?" commercial.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

And looking at her picture, with her breasts looking like the towers of San Onofre nuclear power plant, she was most definitely a "she". No amount of plastic surgery could have made her a him.

Sections
Shortcuts