Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenapplesplatters. Show greenapplesplatters's posts

Re: Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

Never In response to wallyisdead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to greenapplesplatters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to seabeachfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Wally, I was never banned from TalkSox.  I left because I felt that my pals Muggah and Pumpsie were given the short end of the stick.

Someone at TalkSox didn't like Muggah?  What were the chances of that happening?

[/QUOTE]

That's your opinion.  I find Muggah to be delightful.  He pulls no punches and lets it all hang out.  You never have to try and figure out where you stand with that guy.  A ball washer, pollyanna or rumpswab he is NOT.  Now your pal Boomer---, well forget it!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Muggah is brain lint.  Complaining and whining non-stop about every player on Boston is not the same as intellect.  Has he ever said anything that you didn't already know?  Anything that ever caused you to wonder?

[/QUOTE]

Joe, let's face it. It's been your immaturity and inability to admit your errors in judgement that's been your downfall on every forum you've been on. There are Muggah and Pumpsie Green and Seabeachfred fans all over the country--in fact legions of them, but I've yet to hit a forum in any city where I've see any Joebreidy fans. Your act just doesn't translate well. Have you ever maybe considered changing things up a bit, maybe growing up a bit? ----don't you ever just maybe get tired of wearing the clown nose? Geesh.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should grow up as you are muggah.

Enjoying your ban from talksox you weirdo?

[/QUOTE]

Never gave it a whole lot of thought, to be honest. Truth is, my tolerance level has gone down for people who do a lot of talking, yet have limited intellect and even less baseball knowledge. And that's mostly what I saw there. That's why we're all very happy at Sawxheads. And when you get right down to it, what we've managed to create there is a very unique setting---groundbreaking to be more precise. How many other forums can you name that feature such an impressive stable of baseball intellect? Not many, that's for sure. 

Look, was it sad that you and the others felt compelled to leave? Of course it was. But if you had hung around long enough you would have seen that many of us--including me--understood fully why it was your only option. We're not stupid, we felt compassion for you. We all understand how intimidating it had to have been for you guys, trying to keep up daily with the fast paced intellect and dialogue, and the hard hitting, no nonsense approach we take. But make no mistake, we were more than willing to not only tolerate, but support and encourage and edcuate you all--just so long as we kept seeing positive trends in your learning curves. We truly had you best interests in mind. But for whatever reason (who knows, maybe it just got too tough for you to follow) you chose to bail. And like I've said countless times---that's fine! Sawxheads just wasn't for you. It's ok!!

But I'll end with echoing my colleagues' sentiments that everyone is welcome at Sawxheads. There's no fence, no locks on the doors like the other places where 'intolerance' is the rule of thumb. And who knows, maybe with a little more 'seasoning,'---you might feel confident enough to take another shot at the "Big Time." And when and if you do---mine will be the first outstretched hand of welcome. Cheers!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Maybe you should grow up as you are muggah.

Enjoying your ban from talksox you weirdo?

[/QUOTE]

Never gave it a whole lot of thought, to be honest. Truth is, my tolerance level has gone down for people who do a lot of talking, yet have limited intellect and even less baseball knowledge. And that's mostly what I saw there. That's why we're all very happy at Sawxheads. And when you get right down to it, what we've managed to create there is a very unique setting---groundbreaking to be more precise. How many other forums can you name that feature such an impressive stable of baseball intellect? Not many, that's for sure. 

Look, was it sad that you and the others felt compelled to leave? Of course it was. But if you had hung around long enough you would have seen that many of us--including me--understood fully why it was your only option. We're not stupid, we felt compassion for you. We all understand how intimidating it had to have been for you guys, trying to keep up daily with the fast paced intellect and dialogue, and the hard hitting, no nonsense approach we take. But make no mistake, we were more than willing to not only tolerate, but support and encourage and edcuate you all--just so long as we kept seeing positive trends in your learning curves. We truly had you best interests in mind. But for whatever reason (who knows, maybe it just got too tough for you to follow) you chose to bail. And like I've said countless times---that's fine! Sawxheads just wasn't for you. It's ok!!

But I'll end with echoing my colleagues' sentiments that everyone is welcome at Sawxheads. There's no fence, no locks on the doors like the other places where 'intolerance' is the rule of thumb. And who knows, maybe with a little more 'seasoning,'---you might feel confident enough to take another shot at the "Big Time." And when and if you do---mine will be the first outstretched hand of welcome. Cheers!

[/QUOTE]

Yup, that's Sawkheads in a nutshell...

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wallyisdead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Soxchemistry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why would a poster name himself Green Apple Splatters but then why would a poster name himself Gick Chum? Are they admitting that their posts are " verbal diarrhea"? Are they saying that they are chumming Gick ( excrement ) in order to bait posters?

green apple splatters     A case of acute diarrhea, usually of an explosive nature. Often accompanied by a burning sensation. If the proper facilities are not reached in time, the feces could exit the body in a random pattern, hence the name.

gick     An Irish slang word for 'Sh -it'[/QUOTE]

The other day Pinstripezac was saying that he isn't able to post in the color brown anymore and he misses that because that denoted when he was BSing.

like talking to yourself, Pike??

It is also latin for muggah

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe from here on, everyone should keep what they're having for dinner to themselves;)

[/QUOTE]

Yes. This thread is giving me indigestion. I will be on a bland diet for weeks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Riiight;

From Seabeachfred;

"We have about 20-25 posters there and if you want hard hitting verbiage that's the place to be.  Sometimes we really air it out but now that the pollyannas and ball washers have gone elsewhere we all seem to get along very well."

I'd love to be called a ballwasher on a daily basis.

Fred also has a counting problem.

As I said, if you post respectfully over there you will be treated with respect, regardless of how much you may disagree with others. If others do not treat you that way I will be first in line to defend your right to post your opinion, though I doubt it would come to that. Thats the way the world works: treat others with respect and you will be treated the same way.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why would a poster name himself Green Apple Splatters but then why would a poster name himself Gick Chum? Are they admitting that their posts are " verbal diarrhea"? Are they saying that they are chumming Gick ( excrement ) in order to bait posters?

green apple splatters     A case of acute diarrhea, usually of an explosive nature. Often accompanied by a burning sensation. If the proper facilities are not reached in time, the feces could exit the body in a random pattern, hence the name.

The other day Pinstripezac was saying that he isn't able to post in the color brown anymore and he misses that because that denoted when he was BSing.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Muggah is having a little satirical fun with Pike/WallyBrainDead/FewwayJim/Soxchemistry and the four B's and all they can do is take what he wrote seriously. He even told them it was satire and they still didn't get it. I think a sense of humor about all this is important, eh?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE] 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought FenwayJimmy was supposed to be Mikey, J-Bay? He's got pike's creepiness and twisted logic down, whoever it is. I'm not even going to mention what I'm going to have for dinner.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Muggah is having a little satirical fun with Pike/WallyBrainDead/FewwayJim/Soxchemistry and the four B's and all they can do is take what he wrote seriously. He even told them it was satire and they still didn't get it. I think a sense of humor about all this is important, eh?

[/QUOTE]

I've posted here long enough to know, 4B's, Kimmie and Joe are good posters and additions to BDC. Whatever transpired on another forum, I can't comment and will respectfully stay out of it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to MikeNagy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE] 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought FenwayJimmy was supposed to be Mikey, J-Bay? He's got pike's creepiness and twisted logic down, whoever it is. I'm not even going to mention what I'm going to have for dinner.

[/QUOTE]

The original  fenwayjimy, was mikey. When he was banned, pike thought he would come back as fenwayjiMMY and everyone would think it was mikey. Pikes creepiness and twisted logic is in tact.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MikeNagy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE] 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The original  fenwayjimy, was mikey. When he was banned, pike thought he would come back as fenwayjiMMY and everyone would think it was mikey. Pikes creepiness and twisted logic is in tact.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt fenway jimmy is just another pike replicant.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

For the last two months J-Bay was telling everyone that I was Mikey pretending to be Pike and now he has reversed himself and says that I am in fact Pike. When will he make up his mind since many posters take his word as gospel. Meanwhile he won't say a word about the dozen aliases that Yazzer has used.

[/QUOTE]

Great denial pike.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

For the last two months J-Bay was telling everyone that I was Mikey pretending to be Pike and now he has reversed himself and says that I am in fact Pike. When will he make up his mind since many posters take his word as gospel. Meanwhile he won't say a word about the dozen aliases that Yazzer has used.

[/QUOTE]

yes, pike, mikey was fenwayjimy and clamshack, impersonating you. When they were banned, you came back as fenwayjimmy and clamshack2, you remember that, don't you pike??

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes pike mikey was fenwayjimmy ans clamshack, imitating you. when they were banned, you came back as fenwayjimmy and clamshack2, remember??

[/QUOTE]

Definitely Mikey for the first two and definitely Pike for the latter two. What do you base your guesses on or are you just winging it. You owe your followers  an explanation for such preposterous assumptions. Try to have a logical and reasonable basis for your findings. This should be good.

[/QUOTE]

There's nothing logical, reasonable or good about it, pike. It's pathetic, on both your parts.

Sections
Shortcuts