In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

For the last two months J-Bay was telling everyone that I was Mikey pretending to be Pike and now he has reversed himself and says that I am in fact Pike. When will he make up his mind since many posters take his word as gospel. Meanwhile he won't say a word about the dozen aliases that Yazzer has used.

[/QUOTE]

yes pike mikey was fenwayjimmy ans clamshack, imitating you. when they were banned, you came back as fenwayjimmy and clamshack2, remember??

[/QUOTE]

Definitely Mikey for the first two and definitely Pike for the latter two. What do you base your guesses on or are you just winging it. You owe your followers  an explanation for such preposterous assumptions. Try to have a logical and reasonable basis for your findings. This should be good.

[/QUOTE]

There's nothing logical, reasonable or good about it, pike. It's pathetic, on both your parts.

[/QUOTE]

The question was how did you decide that two of the four were Mikey and the other two were Pike? Can't answer it, can you? Yet you have no idea at all on Yazzer being a dozen other monikers.

[/QUOTE]

I know what the question was. Yes I can, but don't feel the need to, pike.  The fact is I know, just as you do. How,is for you to wonder.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Slow Day, So Whats For Supper.....

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

For the last two months J-Bay was telling everyone that I was Mikey pretending to be Pike and now he has reversed himself and says that I am in fact Pike. When will he make up his mind since many posters take his word as gospel. Meanwhile he won't say a word about the dozen aliases that Yazzer has used.

[/QUOTE]

yes pike mikey was fenwayjimmy ans clamshack, imitating you. when they were banned, you came back as fenwayjimmy and clamshack2, remember??

[/QUOTE]

Definitely Mikey for the first two and definitely Pike for the latter two. What do you base your guesses on or are you just winging it. You owe your followers  an explanation for such preposterous assumptions. Try to have a logical and reasonable basis for your findings. This should be good.

[/QUOTE]

There's nothing logical, reasonable or good about it, pike. It's pathetic, on both your parts.

[/QUOTE]

The question was how did you decide that two of the four were Mikey and the other two were Pike? Can't answer it, can you? Yet you have no idea at all on Yazzer being a dozen other monikers.

[/QUOTE]

I know what the question was. Yes I can but dont feel the need to, pike. I didnt "decide" I know, just as you do. How is for  you to wonder.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds similar to you "knowing" that our FO is leaning towards Farrell as manager next year. Why not just qualify your comments as mere opinions and are to be taken with a grain of salt.

[/QUOTE] 

take them as you wish. pike. As I said, pathetic.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

Pathetic was welcoming back Babe to the forum with tears in your eyes and hugs last April. Pathetic was rubbing elbows with a poster who was banned over a hundred times and despised by Red Sox fans and loved by Yankee trolls and Yankee closet fans. Have you no shame?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEDJN_4r4eI&feature=related

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

Pathetic was welcoming back Babe to the forum with tears in your eyes and hugs last April. Pathetic was rubbing elbows with a poster who was banned over a hundred times and despised by Red Sox fans and loved by Yankee trolls and Yankee closet fans. Have you no shame?

[/QUOTE]

No, pike I really dont. If you recall, I extended my condolences to Babe, on the passing of his father. What you may be referring to, was my personal message to babe, telling him  I realized bambinobabe wasn't him, but you. You remember that, don't you pike??

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I've posted here long enough to know, 4B's, Kimmie and Joe are good posters and additions to BDC. Whatever transpired on another forum, I can't comment and will respectfully stay out of it.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenapplesplatters. Show greenapplesplatters's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Riiight;

From Seabeachfred;

"We have about 20-25 posters there and if you want hard hitting verbiage that's the place to be.  Sometimes we really air it out but now that the pollyannas and ball washers have gone elsewhere we all seem to get along very well."

I'd love to be called a ballwasher on a daily basis.

Fred also has a counting problem.

As I said, if you post respectfully over there you will be treated with respect, regardless of how much you may disagree with others. If others do not treat you that way I will be first in line to defend your right to post your opinion, though I doubt it would come to that. Thats the way the world works: treat others with respect and you will be treated the same way.

[/QUOTE]

This quote from William Penn I think sums it nicely for these poor vindictive souls, Pumpsie:

"The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves." William Penn, 'Some Fruits of Solitude' 1693

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

This quote from William Penn I think sums it nicely for these poor vindictive souls, Pumpsie:

"The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves." William Penn, 'Some Fruits of Solitude' 1693

Yet, oddly enough, it is you, Pumpsie, and Fred that are following us around like lapdogs.  You puked all over Sawxhead, got banned from Talksox, wouldn't dare go to STFU, and now you're all out of choices.

Karma, dude, karma.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yet, oddly enough, it is you, Pumpsie, and Fred that are following us around like lapdogs.  You puked all over Sawxhead, got banned from Talksox, wouldn't dare go to STFU, and now you're all out of choices.

Karma, dude, karma.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, no offense intended to Fred.  He's a little emotional for my tastes, and a little short-sighted, but a solid BB guy, and die-hard RS fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to greenapplesplatters's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Riiight;

From Seabeachfred;

"We have about 20-25 posters there and if you want hard hitting verbiage that's the place to be.  Sometimes we really air it out but now that the pollyannas and ball washers have gone elsewhere we all seem to get along very well."

I'd love to be called a ballwasher on a daily basis.

Fred also has a counting problem.

As I said, if you post respectfully over there you will be treated with respect, regardless of how much you may disagree with others. If others do not treat you that way I will be first in line to defend your right to post your opinion, though I doubt it would come to that. Thats the way the world works: treat others with respect and you will be treated the same way.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Some of them do not have the intelligence to even carry on a conversation, even if it consists only of insults, let alone exhibit the higher level characteristic of jealousy. Here are some examples of posts from such an individual:

*That is because your cheese fell off it's cracker a long time ago.

Certifilable crazy.

The man crushes all you have on each other is sickening.

*Pot calling kettle. (yes, thats the complete post)

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (yes, thats the complete post)

*Ouch (yes, thats the complete post)

*You should talk (yup. thats it)

*You are one of pumpsiegreens lapdogs

*You are not very bright.

Where did I say you were banned there in the first place.

Dies pumpsiegreen or that other bozo, muggah give you lapdogs treats?

And so forth and so on. Is this the kind of language anyone who graduated from third grade uses to carry on a conversation? Look, I appreciate that this is all in good fun and good humor and all, but at least this poster could make some sort of attempt at a coherent conversation, no?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Is this the kind of language anyone who graduated from third grade uses to carry on a conversation?

Yeah, you might've have listened to me when I gave that advice a couple hundred times.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

Karma, dude, karma.

[/QUOTE]

I have been at BDC for six years-closer to seven in fact,  Joe. To say that I am "following you around" would be incorrect. And I was on STFU and left for my own reasons unrelated to you. In any event, you and I are going around in circles. There is no point in doing that with you any more. You will not convince me of your position, and I will never convince you of mine. I would suggest that in the future we limit our discussions to just baseball.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I would suggest that in the future we limit our discussions to just baseball.

Ah yes, a sound piece of advice.  Wish you'd have listened to that when I first mentioned it to you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

I would suggest that in the future we limit our discussions to just baseball.

Ah yes, a sound piece of advice.  Wish you'd have listened to that when I first mentioned it to you.

[/QUOTE]

I am under no obligation to heed your advice, nor do I fear any repercussions from not doing so. If you want to discuss baseball, great. If not don't expect much of a response to your diatribes any more. Its over.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts