Smiley-Beni Day 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Smiley-Beni Day 2012

In response to MikeNagy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Morning Jessey, I think she just bowed out, when even she couldn't put a positive spin on a disastrous sox season. [/QUOTE] say it ain't so!!! ;)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

And here I was thinking that beni was still in the rubber room thinking about eyebrows. (I would have posted a picture of Andy Etchebarren here, but I couldn't figure out how to do it)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to Yonkersman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why use the Reply to feature after you see how it pollutes your monitor? If posters have read the thread then why make them read it over again?

[/QUOTE]

Oh great, Pike's back.  It was so pleasant without you for a couple of weeks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

pegged him earlier... all too easy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to summerof67's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sheriff! Your duly authorized deputy reporting for duty!

How did you work around the new system in order to post those pics?  Dottie thought she had us beat...

[/QUOTE]

Nothing to it, Summer.  Just copy and paste.  Copy and paste.

Ah, but I am using IE9. Hmm. Will switch to Chrome and see what that does. Thanks, Sheriff. 

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Kimster, I bumped this thread for you.  Ya see, I am a Red Sox loyalist afterall in spite of my sometimes good-natured exchanges with Yankee fans.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In honor of a famed and official bcd Yankee fan taunter, as Mock Sheriff, I hereby declare Smiley-Beni Day to commemorate another premature end to a Yankee’s season.   In addition, we honor the MIA pinstripe-baiter by retiring number 2817, and respectfully request that all Red Sox fans display that number in their forum signature.

Prepare the bunting!

And the marching band.

Appropriately, a player by the name of Drew Smiley played a key role in bringing about this year’s event.  Perhaps a relative?

I now hand the floor over to kimsaysthis, who will speak on this auspicious occasion on Smiley’s behalf and predictably disparage and bait the Mock Sheriff whom she claims to have slaughtered.  This will be followed by the Pike incarnations who will deliver his/their redundant stump speech/es regarding true fans and trolls.

Please take it away, kimster, and Viva el Smiley!

[/QUOTE]

You really did start a thread. While you know I'd love any opportunity to disparage and bait you, I have to say, well done. Reeeeally funny. Sorry I couldn't be there to speak on the special occasion. I'll remember it next year if I'm still posting here.

And FTR, facts are facts, I did shoot the sheriff, but I'm glad they were able to resusitate you enough to be able to come back and create the honorary thread. I'm sure he got a kick out of it if he's still reading the forum.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to prknsdnld's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In honor of a famed and official bcd Yankee fan taunter, as Mock Sheriff, I hereby declare Smiley-Beni Day to commemorate another premature end to a Yankee’s season.   In addition, we honor the MIA pinstripe-baiter by retiring number 2817, and respectfully request that all Red Sox fans display that number in their forum signature.

Prepare the bunting!

And the marching band.

Appropriately, a player by the name of Drew Smiley played a key role in bringing about this year’s event.  Perhaps a relative?

I now hand the floor over to kimsaysthis, who will speak on this auspicious occasion on Smiley’s behalf and predictably disparage and bait the Mock Sheriff whom she claims to have slaughtered.  This will be followed by the Pike incarnations who will deliver his/their redundant stump speech/es regarding true fans and trolls.

[/QUOTE]

You don't want Kim showing up here. She'll just bi@#h you out for talking about a team other than the Sox on this forum....

[/QUOTE]

Wow. You really seem to just appear whenever Smiley's name is mentioned. Are you ready to tell us what other screenname you're appearing under now?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL, where've you been the last few months? Regardless, that was a pathetic performance. It wasn't hard to tell who the losers were; however, that seems to transcend past the ball field.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, Steve, this is a Sox forum in case you didn't realize it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sheriff-Rojas's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Prepare the bunting!

And the marching band.

[/QUOTE]

You really did start a thread. While you know I'd love any opportunity to disparage and bait you, I have to say, well done. Reeeeally funny. Sorry I couldn't be there to speak on the special occasion. I'll remember it next year if I'm still posting here.

And FTR, facts are facts, I did shoot the sheriff, but I'm glad they were able to resusitate you enough to be able to come back and create the honorary thread. I'm sure he got a kick out of it if he's still reading the forum.

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it will be an annual event.  A day of mourning with a candlelight vigil was declared in 2009.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to greatestNYY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Prepare the bunting!

And the marching band.

[/QUOTE]

Smiley is depressed his socks were in last place with a 69 -93 record 26 game out of first place.. have pity on him.

[/QUOTE]

Another screenname that only shows up in Beni's threads.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LOL, where've you been the last few months? Regardless, that was a pathetic performance. It wasn't hard to tell who the losers were; however, that seems to transcend past the ball field.

[/QUOTE]

Well, Granite State Steven, when you don't watch the games, you really don't feel like you have much to contribute.  I didn't buy the mlb.com package this season.  I made a good financial decision.  It just wasn't worth it to watch a few Pedro Ciriaco heroic moments.

[/QUOTE]

Why were you posting in Aug then? Nice excuse.  You mean it had nothing to do with the gulf in the NYY & Bos seasons, which was amongst the largest seen since the 1930s?  I figured you'd show up as soon as the NYY lost; it's predictable cowardice.

[/QUOTE]

This isn't a Yankee forum. Showing up for a Yankee's loss is completely acceptable here. And your post is troll-like for a Yankee fan on a Boston forum.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Funny stuff.  I think I actually miss kimsaysthis.

[/QUOTE]

And I'm not surprised. I think you love how much I annoy you, Halifax.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to jesseyeric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

FTR - if this software is truly preventing some from having multiple profiles from the same IP, then I guess that would be proof that Kim was someone else for some here.

Of course, Kim may also have had a very bad summer on a personal note and if that is the case - I hope everything turns out well.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, Granite State Steven, when you don't watch the games, you really don't feel like you have much to contribute.  I didn't buy the mlb.com package this season.  I made a good financial decision.  It just wasn't worth it to watch a few Pedro Ciriaco heroic moments.

[/QUOTE]

Why were you posting in Aug then? Nice excuse.  You mean it had nothing to do with the gulf in the NYY & Bos seasons, which was amongst the largest seen since the 1930s?  I figured you'd show up as soon as the NYY lost; it's predictable cowardice.

[/QUOTE]

This isn't a Yankee forum. Showing up for a Yankee's loss is completely acceptable here. And your post is troll-like for a Yankee fan on a Boston forum.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me. I would have completely forgotton if you would have stayed away any longer. Now if only BDC would listen. However, I don't believe telling it like it is is ever troll like. (From what I've seen, a good number of RS fans seem to consider some of your posts troll-like; considering this is a RS forum, you need to be quite verbally athletic to pull that off.)

Of course, as I, you have a right to your opinion.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

We all miss smiley.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts