Smiley-Beni Day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Smiley-Beni Day

In Response to Re: Smiley-Beni Day:
    In Response to Re: Smiley-Beni Day : SPEECH!!!!
    Posted by jete02fan

he doesnt need any encouragement jete!WinkTongue out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

In Response to Re: Smiley-Beni Day : Oye losmediasrojas, GRACIAS! I couldnt sleep last night
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817

¡Di nada, Risueño-Beni!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Smiley-Beni Day : heck yeah, i've got 10 eggs and 6 tomatoes left over from Omar Minaya's last press conference...
    Posted by jete02fan

LOL, if you do well they might let you take Burnett's spot in the rotation.

People on here will want to trade Dice-K for you.

Tongue out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Smiley-Beni Day:
    As promised, I officially declare today to be Smiley-Beni Day throughout Red Sox Nation.  Under the authority invested in me, by the Board of Trustees of the Field of Broken Dreams Rehabilitation Center, I hereby lift the gag order imposed on Smiley-Beni, rescind the restraining order on Sox/Pats/Celts from jessey-eric, and lift any restrictions on unbridled celebration.  Smiley, here is the Ceremonial First Stone to cast at "The Babe", also known as tbshbt#, or just plain "that Yankee _ _ _ hole". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TylvUGJIi_w Smiley, I know you haven't been shy about taunting (or as you say "telling the truth" - cough, cough) in the past, so I hope you would be willing to fill up the front burner with your thoughts. Congratulations to the Texas Rangers, vindictive Red Sox fans, and Yankee-haters everywhere! Sincerely, Sheriff Rojas
    Posted by losmediasrojas

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response ;to Smiley-Beni Day:
    As promised, I officially declare today to be Smiley-Beni Day throughout Red Sox Nation.  Under the authority invested in me, by the Board of Trustees of the Field of Broken Dreams Rehabilitation Center, I hereby lift the gag order imposed on Smiley-Beni, rescind the restraining order on Sox/Pats/Celts from jessey-eric, and lift any restrictions on unbridled celebration.  Smiley, here is the Ceremonial First Stone to cast at "The Babe", also known as tbshbt#, or just plain "that Yankee _ _ _ hole". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TylvUGJIi_w Smiley, I know you haven't been shy about taunting (or as you say "telling the truth" - cough, cough) in the past, so I hope you would be willing to fill up the front burner with your thoughts. Congratulations to the Texas Rangers, vindictive Red Sox fans, and Yankee-haters everywhere! Sincerely, Sheriff Rojas
    Posted by losmediasrojas

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

I am happy for Smiley.
    Posted by jesseyeric

HEY GUYS... I love you all. Thanks!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Posted by losmediasrojas

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Posted by losmediasrojas

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Posted by losmediasrojas

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Re: Smiley-Beni Day:
    i was hoping that the headline here in arizona would read , ' yankees unable to buy 28th championship . ' it would have been a shutout were it not for the crook behind the plate . we've got gorgeous sunshine to celebrate smiley-beni day in phoenix this saturday .
    Posted by scylla

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Posted by losmediasrojas

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Posted by losmediasrojas

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Posted by losmediasrojas

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Posted by losmediasrojas

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Posted by losmediasrojas

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Smiley-Beni Day : SPEECH!!!!
    Posted by jete02fan

Are you sure you want to hear one Jete?

I guess your yanks will be playing golf now. The sox already got all the good tee times.

Tongue out

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Ding do ng the Yanks are dead!  sing it high and sing it low.....
    Posted by MikeNagy

Ding D-o-n-g..... you mean like Tick Tock tick tock????

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

In Response to Re: Smiley-Beni Day : Now you're sounding like Smiley, Youk, but it's appropriate for this thread and occasion. 
    Posted by losmediasrojas

Yeah, it's hard  to reconcile his major viewpoints, 1. Tha Yankees spend their way to success, and 2. Tha Yanks cheat their way to the top. Tied in with his personal cheering section (Dick Cheny et al) the Smilster has clearly shown he's a fan of the New York Red Sox, or is it the Boston Yankees?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Smiley-Beni Day : Are you sure you want to hear one Jete? Posted by MikeNagy
    heck yeah, i've still got 10 eggs and 6 tomatoes left over from Omar Minaya's last press conference...Tongue out

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

Good thing that some outer space zombies infiltrated the BALLPARK and took the place of the regular umps before they could be the Yankees 10th man on the field.  There's no way the Rangers could have beaten the Yankee machine.
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20

Now you're sounding like Smiley, Youk, but it's appropriate for this thread and occasion. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

I would also like to address Yankee fans on this special occasion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo
    Posted by losmediasrojas

Oye losmediasrojas, GRACIAS! I couldnt sleep last night

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Smiley-Beni Day :   HEY GUYS... I love you all. Thanks!
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817
    SPEECH!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Posted by losmediasrojas

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

UR killin' me. I'm YouTube less .
    Posted by harness

No biggie, Harness.  Just my standard "applause" track and a two-second Nelson Muntz "Ha-Ha!" 

Sections
Shortcuts