So, all you RED SOX wise guys, how do you like BEN C. NOW ????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

So, all you RED SOX wise guys, how do you like BEN C. NOW ????

OK wise guys, WHAT SAY YOU  ?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: So, all you RED SOX wise guys, how do you like BEN C. NOW ????

I don't know yet. These deals are so so. They sort of make sense, but sort of don't. I'm not exactly jumping for joy tonight, though I'm not ready to jump off a bridge either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Other than the Miller trade, I liked what they did. Re/Miller, I think he will go back to being a starter, some day, and he could be a dominating one. I have no idea what they got for him, I guess we know soon enoung. We'll have some punch in the middle of the line-up that's for sure, and the strikeouts will continue.

I have a feeling there will a lot of L/R platooning going on; much like the A's have been doing. Everybody says the Sox have a ton of pitching prospects. They better not be too far away!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to bosoxmal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Other than the Miller trade, I liked what they did. Re/Miller, I think he will go back to being a starter, some day, and he could be a dominating one. I have no idea what they got for him, I guess we know soon enoung. We'll have some punch in the middle of the line-up that's for sure, and the strikeouts will continue.

I have a feeling there will a lot of L/R platooning going on; much like the A's have been doing. Everybody says the Sox have a ton of pitching prospects. They better not be too far away!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I don't like losing him either, esp to Buck Naked and co. One thing about all this though, is Ben could take Cespedes + and flip him to Miami for Stanton this winter, maybe......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

My take: deals are very good especially the Lackey one.

They now have a damn good OF. Craig, JBJ, Csepedes and Victorino. the inf all depends on Middlebrooks for the next 54 games. The rest of the season is a precursor to 2015. 

they have Kelly who has shown to be a very good pitcher and have not blown up the BP

They also have the ability to sign some decent pitchers in free agency. 

They could even resign Lester?????

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

As we all know, Lucchino makes all the moves.  One can only imagine how many coffees Ben had to fetch to keep old Larry going the past few days!

8. This post has been removed.