So BEN, opportunity knocks at a few positions, just waiting decisions........

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Re: So BEN, opportunity knocks at a few positions, just waiting decisions........

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

Hey Ben,  just read on BDC, that as a starter, Aceves has given up 12 earned runs over 13 1/3 innings !!!!!  That slot need to be filled by someone else !!!!

You are correct lackey has looked very strong in his rehab performances and should be back soon.

Lackey has always been a bulldog, taking the ball with a bad elbow time & again.... he has had a bad rap in Boston, and Im pulling for him to make it all the way back !!!

Bill I dont think I've ever been so glad to see such post from you until this moment. Perhaps Webster should get his cup of tea in the majors in the meantime the kid was impressive in his first start in the bigs! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: So BEN, opportunity knocks at a few positions, just waiting decisions........

Move a "few bodies" and get Webster here sooooner, rather than later !!!

Bill......who do we move??  We can't trade under-performing players since nobody will take them.  That means we have to move somebody who is performing and I really can't think of anybody.  The only person that could be moved is Salty since most teams would like a catcher....but then he gets replaced with Lava...who has done nothing here and would not be an improvement.  Moving a SS or catcher will not get Webster here......and we are stuck with Aceves for the time being....  

Thats not my job to figure out.......  I will let Ben deal with that.... It is obvious who the underperformers are !!!

You mean you have no idea, as always.  Not a single thought going on upstairs other than the parrot saying "Blockbuster"....."kids"....sqwauk!

Sections
Shortcuts