SO, Ellesbury has a SORE foot..... Darn well better get it X-RAYED ........

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: SO, Ellesbury has a SORE foot..... Darn well better get it X-RAYED ........

Time for MRI. And check the ribs while there.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

CAN YOU SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING ?????

No, Bill.

Why don't you tell us.

Over and over and over and over...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

CAN YOU SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING ?????

deja vu all over again?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

mri should check for a heart...

and i have carried more water for this guy than anyone...but this is getting old

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

14 ways to SUNDAY as 2 months from NOW will be looking for a 2nd OPINION !!!!!

u need one for your head

Conan, Just what is your function on this board ????  You really don't bring to much to it, heck you make me look good !!!!

that's a tough one... on one hand, you create and spam 8 pointless threads a day.... on the other hand, Conan doesn't create 8 pointless a day but he does insult other posters and is easy to avoid.

i'd trade in Bill for 3more Conans and call it a day.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

and i have carried more water for this guy than anyone...but this is getting old

Sheesh -- old? At least wait until he misses a regular-season game. He jammed an ankle in a spring training game and took a day off. What's the big deal?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

Sheesh -- old? At least wait until he misses a regular-season game. He jammed an ankle in a spring training game and took a day off. What's the big deal?

well it is between ells and brother Steve for the JD Drew Profiles in Courage Award for team dedication ....

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

well it is between ells and brother Steve for the JD Drew Profiles in Courage Awardfor team dedication ....

I think it's a bit unfair to put either one in J.D.'s category. J.D. would sit out when he had a hang nail. Ellsbury at least has missed because of broken bones and Steven is missing now because of concussion.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts