So long Big "O" for now atleast!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

So long Big "O" for now atleast!

I have been a long long time listener to WEEI's Big Show from 2 to 6 or so. This past wed they fired Glenn Ordway after 17 something years on EEI in the afternoon. I just want to publicly say thanks Big O for all the fun and entertainment that you provided to us boston sports fans over the years. I wish you well and know that you will rebound and show up someplace in the near future. To day is his last day at WEEI. probably mine as well listening. I think I'm gonna take a listen to felger and mazz for a while.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: So long Big

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

I have been a long long time listener to WEEI's Big Show from 2 to 6 or so. This past wed they fired Glenn Ordway after 17 something years on EEI in the afternoon. I just want to publicly say thanks Big O for all the fun and entertainment that you provided to us boston sports fans over the years. I wish you well and know that you will rebound and show up someplace in the near future. To day is his last day at WEEI. probably mine as well listening. I think I'm gonna take a listen to felger and mazz for a while.

Yes Hammah, another sad day.... All about $$$ & ratings.......  Now if America can do the same to the "other big o" we will then be on the road back !!!   Ya think ???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I have been waiting since the first day I heard his show for him to leave. This is great news!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

maybe he has the weei app

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

The number of Obama props saying "Obama lied to me" is getting rather large. I have no sympathy for them, as Obama has been patently lying for decades.

As DAD would say ........  "SON, that SOFTY knows his stuff" !!!

Sections
Shortcuts