So, Mr. "Big O", how ya making out with North Korea .......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

So, Mr. "Big O", how ya making out with North Korea .......

?????     What, they are knocking on our door ????  Another nice job, buddy !!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: So, Mr.

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

yeah mr.bill,

too bad W isn't president; than we could invade japan.

just for my curiousity; did you get a section-8 from the navy?

i MAY NOT SLEEP TONIGHT !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 808soxfan. Show 808soxfan's posts

ReallY? What does this have to do with baseball at all? Can we limit posts to something having a even a remote connection to baseball?

I am not against any poster here, but this is just cr*p and does not belong anywhere near here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

You get banned...then you come back and post this garbage. I hope you get banned again...I go to other sites/paper for my news...I come here for my baseball

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I guess he is doing about the same as Bush, right?  I think both are moving slowly, but Obama is certainly not moving slower than Bush.  And, if you read the headlines, we've ordered up additional anti-missile batteries.  The kind that the left doesn't think work, and that Obama used to not like.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Well at least he's trying, he did send Rodman there to straighten things out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Next year manny is gonna sign on in the North Korean league.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Bill, you know the BDC has it's own dedicated politics forum right??

this is a baseball board... not your personal playground

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

I guess he is doing about the same as Bush, right?  I think both are moving slowly, but Obama is certainly not moving slower than Bush.  And, if you read the headlines, we've ordered up additional anti-missile batteries.  The kind that the left doesn't think work, and that Obama used to not like.

Thanks Joe !!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Just for the record, I was on the 806 when the USS Pueblo was hijacked, we would have been one of the ships to go in to Wonson for it.......  LBJ said no and left those poor guys there for 11 months of torture !!  The ship is still there !!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

I lost 44% of my retirement under the last president. Under Obama my 401k has more than doubled. He is the Messiah. He is the Mariano Rivera of 401ks!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Wolfpack13's comment:

I lost 44% of my retirement under the last president. Under Obama my 401k has more than doubled. He is the Messiah. He is the Mariano Rivera of 401ks!

SHUUUUR.......  Give the "o" a chance and that 401K will turn into a 401TAX !!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Just for the record, I was on the 806 when the USS Pueblo was hijacked, we would have been one of the ships to go in to Wonson for it.......  LBJ said no and left those poor guys there for 11 months of torture !!  The ship is still there !!

No coconuts.  We didn't send jets when they were being pursued, and didn't do anything to offend the kidnappers.  When the Iranians took hostages, we just left them there.  When Reagan took over, he told the Iranians that he would honor Carter's agreement, but if they were still in Iran when he took office, all agreements were off.  Not surprisingly, they were returned.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Bill this is why you are one of the most classless posters on this board. 

If we all posted our political views here this board would fall apart. 

Yet you think you have some special right to upchuck your Fox News talking points in here 

BDC should ban you for this junk. 

I'm surprised Obama even lets you post from the Gulag you seem to think he has personally thrown you into. 

Oh, and since you have dragged us into politics again, Obama has taken out way more terrorists than his predecessors. Whatever you think of him that FACT remains.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Bill has gone completely off the deep end. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Bill this is why you are one of the most classless posters on this board. 

If we all posted our political views here this board would fall apart. 

Yet you think you have some special right to upchuck your Fox News talking points in here 

BDC should ban you for this junk. 

I'm surprised Obama even lets you post from the Gulag you seem to think he has personally thrown you into. 

Oh, and since you have dragged us into politics again, Obama has taken out way more terrorists than his predecessors. Whatever you think of him that FACT remains.

seriously, i don't come here to have politics shoved down my throat.. if you want to rant about politics go to the politics forum.... it's not there for show.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Bill just wants attention, that's why he posts his nonsense here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Seriously Bill? You couldn't have posted this in the politics forum? What the hell does it have to do with baseball, never mind the Red Sox? And you wonder why you take so much grief here...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

99% of the time the forum turns ugly it isnt over baseball. It is over politics or race.

the other 1% is ellsbury's fault

Sections
Shortcuts