So, Mr. "Big O", how ya making out with North Korea .......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: So, Mr.

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

meanwhile the spam-stalker artist 2004Idiots continues to be Bill's number one fan. between the two of them they have brought the board down a level. 

I'd say it's a lot more than one level.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

His intentions  are to add to his post totals...  notice his goofy lines like, That's a Bingo!!".  He wants to be BMOC.  Nothing more.

13,000 and counting.

I been here as long as him, and read Sox/C's/Pats/B,s posts every day... but only post when something interests/irritates me.... Bill-806 craves attention.  So immature.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Any way we can send Bill to N. Korea with Dennis Rodman???

Fair swap!  Kim Jong Yuck (cousin)  for Billy-69

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

I love it....Bill comes back from his little suspensio.....I mean his self imposed hiatus.  He tells me that he is going to stick to baseball.....then HE LIES and starts this thread.....  Typical.  The guy can't get out of his own way.  If the stories he tells is true about his service then I respect that.....but that DOES NOT give him a free pass to spew his garbage everywhere.......  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to bald-predictions's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

?????     What, they are knocking on our door ????  Another nice job, buddy !!!

Well at least he's trying, he did send Rodman there to straighten things out.

At least Rodman could DAZZEL the wackos with all his tatoos !!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to bald-predictions's comment:

?????     What, they are knocking on our door ????  Another nice job, buddy !!!

Well at least he's trying, he did send Rodman there to straighten things out.

At least Rodman could DAZZEL the wackos with all his tatoos !!!!

why is it t-baggers are so proud of being spelling challenged?

Thank you so much for bumping this thread back to the top.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Clearly "Stupid" was served for breakfast someplace this morning....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BENGARZI.........  6 MONTHS later and the "TRANSPARANCY" is sooooo clear   !!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

BENGARZI.........  6 MONTHS later and the "TRANSPARANCY" is sooooo clear   !!!!!

I thought you were going to stick to baseball. There is a politics forum on this website you know.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/news/politics/general/80/990

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Bill, thank you for your service to our country.

As you probably know, I'm about as far, or more,  to the right as you are.  Yet, I have many liberal friends who I consider very close.  We discuss politics but respect the fact that we don't intentionally instigate irritation.

My friend, politics, like a pendulum and New England weather, changes. So, if you, I, or others are unhappy about the current situation, things will eventually change.  That is what makes America the best country in the world.

I know you're a good person.  I think your credibility would be enhanced if you just backed off somewhat with the political dialogue.

I would hope the same holds true for all my liberal friends out there also.

Thank you all for understanding my intent.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

As you probably know, I'm about as far, or more,  to the right as you are.  Yet, I have many liberal friends who I consider very close.  We discuss politics but respect the fact that we don't intentionally instigate irritation.

My friend, politics, like a pendulum and New England weather, changes. So, if you, I, or others are unhappy about the current situation, things will eventually change.  That is what makes America the best country in the world.

I know you're a good person.  I think your credibility would be enhanced if you just backed off somewhat with the political dialogue.

Good Post  AMP........  I understand what you are saying, howevaa, the time is now for all AMERICANS to stand up and be counted......  Then ask, when I we going to wake up to what this "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER" is trying to do to AMERICA !!!  As for the "libs" , all good people, to busy to get by the N Y TIMES  !!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

Good Post  AMP........  I understand what you are saying, howevaa, the time is now for all AMERICANS to stand up and be counted......  Then ask, when I we going to wake up to what this "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER" is trying to do to AMERICA !!!  As for the "libs" , all good people, to busy to get by the N Y TIMES  !!!

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/news/politics/general/80/990

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Cool it, Bill....

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

Dad Was Aiming For 806, But Missed........

Thanks Guys,   I love your HUMOR  !!!!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Dennis Rodman (of all people) is the very first American to meet North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un. 

Next time, Manny Ramirez and Meta World Peace should visit North Korea.   LOL