So of the forum had a get together at the Cask n' Flagon who would you want to punch?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: So of the forum had a get together at the Cask n' Flagon who would you want to punch?

babe

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: So of the forum had a get together at the Cask n' Flagon who would you want to punch?

Do I have to choose only one? :-)

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bill-806

[/QUOTE]

You better see him first before you want to punch someone. Your want to punch could change awful fast....Stupid post !!! You should be punched for that !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

Bill-806

[/QUOTE]"Here ya go again" !!!!    A Real knee slapper !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Bill its just humor/respect man... surely you are cool with it.

[/QUOTE]As DAD would say ............ "YOU ALL, if only you got to know my SON, you would find that he is not a BAD GUY & he knows his baseball TOO" !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Are the hacks that "updated" this site invited?

If so, I'm in...

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

The truth is that if we were to get together at Cask n' Flagon no one would punch anyone. We would probably all get along just fine, more than likely with some good natured ribbing. I remember meeting with a group of Celtics forum (not BDC) posters back when they were relevant at a club in Boston. Many of us argued on the forum just as we argue here, but you know what? We all were Celtics fans and got along just fine as we took in a televised game together. I am still in touch with a few of them. Sometimes its easier to pick on other folks when all you have in front of you is a keyboard and a monitor screen than when a real person is standing next to you.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I wouldn't want to punch anybody, including Popeye/Bill.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

Debbie Downer... way to kill the humor of the thread.... 

[/QUOTE]

OK. You're right. I would punch you.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I would want to punch ... NO ONE.  Not because I am some kind of hippie pacificst (ok, I am), but because none of the people who act like jerks on this board would dream of acting like that in real life.  Internets tends to bring out the worst in people.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]I would want to punch ... NO ONE.  Not because I am some kind of hippie pacificst (ok, I am), but because none of the people who act like jerks on this board would dream of acting like that in real life.  Internets tends to bring out the worst in people.   [/QUOTE]

+1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

I would want to punch ... NO ONE.  Not because I am some kind of hippie pacificst (ok, I am), but because none of the people who act like jerks on this board would dream of acting like that in real life.  Internets tends to bring out the worst in people.  

[/QUOTE]

Oh I don't know Space....there are times I DREAM of kicking somebody's tochas for being a jerk. In the end its what you DO, not what you think, that counts. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Here is a better and more civilized question:  Who would you buy a beer for?   I say Ice Cream. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh I don't know Space....there are times I DREAM of kicking somebody's tochas for being a jerk. In the end its what you DO, not what you think, that counts. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Sure.  I only offer that what onbe does online actually doesnt count.  But I wouldnt blame anyone for wanting to punch people around here.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I'd buy everyone a beer except Robobot...or whatever his name is.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Here is a better and more civilized question:  Who would you buy a beer for?   I say Ice Cream. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

Joe B..to make up fpr missing him at Prof Thom's..was so looking forward to meeting him..

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Getting back to the original OP, another forum member I'd like to punch is redsox67. She is a staunch supporter of Bill's and, in many ways, worse than he is. However, 67 is a female, so punching is out of the question. Perhaps I could dip her pony tail into a jar of ink or give her a hot foot.

[/QUOTE]

This speaks volumes about what kind of person you are. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So you do have a pony tail.

[/QUOTE]

I'm a 60 year old wife, mother and grandmother and you talk about wanting to punch me.  Good grief you are one sorry soul.